Jess Telling Truth Profile picture
Dec 7, 2017 8 tweets 4 min read Read on X
#FlySidFly
Guccifer originally hacked HRC server through Sidney Blumenthal email.

Hillary said email was not hacked by any foreign entity.

Guccifer says he is hiding 2GB of data. Read. wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/ema…
#FollowTheWhiteRabbit #QAnon #BreadCrumbs #TheStorm

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jess Telling Truth

Jess Telling Truth Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @fixurheart2016

Jul 26, 2019
Psalms 45
(To the chief Musician upon Shoshannim, for the sons of Korah, Maschil, A Song of loves.) My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
[2]Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
[3]Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.
[4]And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.
[5]Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.
Read 9 tweets
Jul 25, 2019
Acts 17:20-21
For thou bringest certain strange things to our ears: we would know therefore what these things mean.
(For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)
[22]Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
[23]For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
Read 8 tweets
Jul 23, 2019
Romans 8:27-28
He that searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because he makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
[29]For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
[30]Moreover whom he did predestinate, he also called: & whom he called, he also justified: & whom he justified, he also glorified.
[31]What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
[32]He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
[33]Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect?
Read 7 tweets
Jul 23, 2019
Exodus 20
[1]And God spake all these words, saying,
[2]I am YHVH thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
[3]Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
[4]Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
[5]Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I YHVH thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Read 10 tweets
Jul 22, 2019
Isaiah 53
[1]Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the YHVH revealed?
[2]For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
[3]He is despised, rejected of men; a man of sorrows, acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised & we esteemed him not.
[4]Surely he hath borne our griefs & carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Read 4 tweets
Jul 22, 2019
Isaiah 11
[1]There shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
[2]And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom & understanding, the spirit of counsel & might, the spirit of knowledge & of the fear of the LORD;
[3]And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
[4]But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(