Tweets on current developments and publications about #BREXIT by PhD Legal Researcher @USAL
"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Picasso.
1 added to My Authors
Dec 11, 2020 • 12 tweets • 2 min read
Just going to leave this thread here to remind everyone of the benefits of leaving the EU, especially without a #Brexit deal. This will happily ensure we are no longer part of:
1. An organisation that has successfully eradicated war in Europe while promoting human rights and committing its members to the rule of law.
A poem inspired by Brian Bilston, constructed entirely from auto-completed searches on Google.
why is brexit good
why is brexit bad
why is brexit such a big deal
why is brexit mad
Apr 29, 2018 • 20 tweets • 3 min read
1. What is the EU and why should the UK think twice about leaving are two questions to the same answer. So here goes my first twitter lesson.
2. The EU is not a State. Trying to understand the EU by applying nation-state concepts is frustrating because the pieces don’t fit.
Dec 17, 2017 • 25 tweets • 8 min read
The Brexit Tale: a Chronological Thread.
1. Before the referendum there were a bunch of lies about the EU when really the UK is one of the strongest members of this exclusive club that safeguards the common interests of its countries and citizens.
2. At this time, one favoured Brexit plan was to negotiate individual trade deals with other EU countries, though it turned out EU members don’t make individual trade deals precisely because they are stronger as a bloc.