It is into mid & luxury segment along with a commercial portfolio which provides it consistent rental rev.
Jun 26, 2021 • 15 tweets • 5 min read
How Ethanol Policy changed the fortunes of GLOBUS SPIRITS❓
👉So, Globus spirits is one of the largest grain based distillers in India.
👉They sell country liquor in the markets of Rajasthan ,Haryana,West Bengal and Delhi.
Have 30% mkt share in Rajasthan in IMIL segment.
👉They enjoy around 30%+ Ebitda margins in IMIL segment (earlier they were 20%+)
👉So, the co. decided to enter Bihar market and set up a distillery there.
👉And when all the capex was completed,they faced a huge setback from the state govt.
Jun 15, 2021 • 22 tweets • 5 min read
🧵Route Mobile - Routing Messages to your Mobile📶
Just a brief thread on what Route Mobile does & what the future holds for it?
📲Route Mobile Ltd (RM) provides cloud-communication platform as a service (CPaaS) to enterprises, over-the-top (OTT) players & mobile network operators (MNOs).
👉So what they basically do is that they act as an intermediary between enterprise & their customers.
FOIL is in d oleo chem based additives buss with majority of additives sales coming from food (30%) & plastic(40%) segm. together contributing 70% to d overall revenues & rest being contri. by additives like paints, rubber, cosmetics etc.
Founded in 1970, by Mr. Ramesh Shah, a Mumbai-based businessman wid experience in chem. trading and Mr. Prakash Kamat, a skilled technocrat from Institution of Chemical Technology.
Promoter hold 75% stake & only 3.48% (10.65 lacs shares) r available for Retail shareholders.
-Adi Finechem Ltd. Founded in 1985 by Shri R.Harivallabhdas and Shri Nahoosh J Jariwala.
-It is engaged in mfg of Oleochemicals & Neutraceuticals.
-They operate through only one plant in SANAND,AHMEDAAHMEDABAD,GUJARAT.
- With the capacity of 72K MT inc. from 45K MT up 60% from 2016.
-The plant has one of the largest processing capacities for natural soft oil-based fatty acids in India.
-Their main products are
i) OLEOCHEMS-dimer, monomer, linoleic acid etc.
Jul 30, 2020 • 5 tweets • 2 min read
LAURAS LABS Q1FY21: Marvellous no's
-Operating Leverage comes into play
-Margins aided by Backward Integration👍
-Finance cost ⬇️
- Ebitda Marg.- 29.29% vs 15%
-Pat Marg. 17.63% vs 2.74%
ROCE-32.3% ROE-37% (ANNUALIZED)
Co. has successfully derisked its business from mainly an ARV API co. to diff segments.
Jul 29, 2020 • 24 tweets • 7 min read
-A HYDERABAD based pharma co. having presence in 4 VERTICALS - API’S, GENERIC–FDF(fixed dosage formulations), Synthesis and Ingredients.
- founded by Dr. Satyanarayana Chava (CEO) around 2007
- R&D spend 5.7% of Rev.
-750+ scientists and 50+ PHDs
-Carries out its operations through 6 plants – all USFDA approved except UNIT-5 (CDMO) which is a dedicated Hormone and Steroid facility for ASPEN PHARMA.
- Total capacity 3615 KL, 751 reactors and 5 billion tablet capacity
-65% is export revenue and 35% is domestic revenue
Jul 6, 2020 • 11 tweets • 3 min read
- 30years old co. engaged in R&D, mfg & marketing of bulk drugs, intermediates and custom synthesis of APIs (CMS)
- Cleared 15 USFDA audit without failure.
- 93% of revenues through regulated markets
-3 Mfg Sites Total capacity - 729 Kilo Ltr
-Unit 3 (197KL) was acquired 2017 for about Rs.100cr & it was largely funded through debt.
-Unit 3 still hasn't contributed to the rev. & it is expected to contribute in FY21
-Business is divided into 2 main segments
1.GENERIC DRUG SUBSTANCE
2.Custom Manufacturing Solutions (CMS
Jun 24, 2020 • 21 tweets • 5 min read
A specialty chemical co. into mfg of AROMA CHEMICALS, NUTRACEUTICALS & OLEOCHEMICALS.
-Its parent co. Fairfax Holding owned by Billionaire Investor PREM WATSA.
- Fairchem came into exitence in after FAIRFAX INDIA HOLDINGS acquired 45% stake in Adi Finechem in 2015.
& later in 2016 it acquired 51% in Privi Organics & merged the two as a result Co. was renamed as FAIRCHEM SPECIALTY LTD.
- ADI n PRIVI r stil managed by the same promoters n they still hold stake in Co.
- Although Fairchem is 1 entity but there are two business running under it