1. If you have been paying attention you know what comes next. 1st, ask why: @realDonaldTrump up in MI, SC, GA, with margins not even close to polls, and around 11:30 eastern everything seemed to stop. Then: Con’t
2. VA called early for Biden when state was too close to call. Then, we find out fairfax county - which is the progressive county, had ‘miscounted’ and needed to drop 100k votes for Biden. Then no updates after 11:30e. He is up in WI by
300k, then nothing. 790k in PA - con’t
3. Then nothing. Fox News in absolute chaos. Called AZ for Biden, then said we may take it back, then not, while apparently what was left to count was Republican and said to be enough to at least make it close. I have never seen anything like this. Con’t
17. So yeah @BenSasse he has done something’s I am not a fan of, but as someone who didn’t support him at first (and that is putting it mildly) I remain honest enough to judge him on his entire record. He is perhaps the ONLY man in America can can and has ... con’t >
18. Stood entirely alone, surrounded by enemies, surrounded by those who took an oath to protect and defend the constitution, who are now actively engaged in destroying it and any elected president who stands in their way. Personally, I have grown sick and tired con’t >
19.... of spineless, do nothing, old, corrupt GOP politicians who are either part of the problem or too frightened to stand alone and speak up. The vast majority all Sunshine patriots. History will condemn those who did nothing but complain and whine, while others ... con’t >
1. So disappointed in @BenSasse. @realDonaldTrump has given us great judges on the lower court, 3 judges far superior than Roberts and other bogus constitutionalists as SCOTUS and one just may turn out to be another Clarence Thomas. He kicked the ass of Isis and came home ... >
2. He got us out of the disastrous Iran deal, killed their head of terror, boxed them in and is currently collapsing their economy while ALSO brokering a Mid East peace deal THAT EVERYONE SAID COULD NEVER HAPPEN, he moved our embassy to Jerusalem despite the state department >
3. Something NO president has done even though they all promised. Yes, he met with the North Korean Dictator. I hated that, but I also hated the fact that no other president did anything and NK kept gaining power. In swing how he has gotten Europe to pay their share of ....>
1. Utahans: why would you ever read this paper? @SenMikeLee is right. How can you trust a thing @DeseretNews writes if they can get this simple principle so wrong? History TEACHES Pure Democracy leads to slavery and suffering. So did ... deseret.com/indepth/2020/1…
2. So did President Lee, McKay, Benson and every Prophet, book and manual the Church ever printed - when the Church still taught the Sacred importance of this Republic. It is shameful that this ‘war’ on @SenMikeLee is allowed to continue especially ... con’t
3. ... when Senators like Harry Reid who stood with and for those who would kill infants AFTER BIRTH, let alone before are to this day - held up as a paragon of virtue ‘in good standing’. I am not his or anyone else’s judge, but it is our individual responsibility ...
1). I am feeling so humbled this week. I feel truly horrible for the things I said and believed in 2016 about @realDonaldTrump . I believed the worst politically, which he proved me wrong at almost every turn. In the most dramatic cases (life/Israel/China/authoritarian) cont
2. I expected @realDonaldTrump to take control federally at the first opportunity. Here we are in a massive crisis. Bush ‘violated the free market to save the free market.’ Trump could have violated federalism to ‘save federalism’ yet he has stood firm through COVID. Con’t
3. But let me cut to the chase. I believed he actually didn’t care about people. When @realDonaldTrump called me after my fathers death, I assigned the motive to politics - AND SAID SO. What haunts me this week is how my words must have hit his children. How ... con’t
Today, we are excited to announce that Carbide 3D will be MATCHING DONATIONS!!! They heard about the need in Detroit and want to match COVID relief donations up to $25,000! mercuryone.org/donate-covid-1…
3. They never use their regular military and rely on proxy. This might say more on the psychological effect the death of Soleimani has had inside Iran. The regime is acting out of weakness. The opposition within Iran and Iraq feel strengthened. Cont #NoWarWithlran#Iran
2. Everything they have accused @realDonaldTrump of, they have done. Colluded with a foreign govt to influence our election. They did in Ukraine where 2 UK officials were found guilty of trying to throw the election to Hillary. Confession ON TAPE. Convicted in court. Con’t
3. Used his office to destroy his opponent in the 2020 election. ‘Abuse of power’. What have the democrats done for the last 31/2 years? Used their power and their office to try to destroy a man they know they cannot beat. They have abused their power by... con’t
(THREAD) 1/ Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff, after two years of investigation and millions of dollars, wouldn’t impeach @realdonaldtrump. But a single whistleblower, based off of hearsay, was enough to change their minds? Why? Consider these facts:
@realDonaldTrump 2/ Democrats want you to only focus on the July 25th call. If you’re doing that, then you’re not looking at what Democrats have been doing in Ukraine for the past 5+ years: corruption, greed, strong-arming a foreign government and the manipulation of the U.S. election.
@realDonaldTrump 3/ In February 2014, the Ukrainian Regime fell. Democrats were all over the place in Ukraine, although all the media was concerned about was Paul Manafort. But Democrats sent Obama’s White House counsel, Chief Strategists for Hillary and Bernie, Tony Podesta and Obama’s pollsters
1) I just left #joker. Still processing. Not what I expected or frankly what I think it has been sold as. Listening to people speak about it, I feared a gratuitous blood bath. Not AT ALL. It is a tragedy and very sad. A cry for help that WILL connect with those ...
2) who are sick AND those who are not. It is a brilliant commentary on what we are going through as a species. I want to see it again, just to see the correlation that I may have missed. I fear that those who are mentally ill may identify with #JokerFilm ‘s ... cont
3) main character and dream that they may be at ‘hero’ as well if they would ‘act.’ But let me say this now - any violence would not be the films fault. Nor would it be ‘the guns fault’. ThIs film, if we are lucky, may actually help us talk about the real issue in ou society...
Incase the ‘journalists’ at @Newsweek ever care to look at facts, here’s a few: 1. After Friday's Repo Operation was oversubscribed [again], the Fed announced it would continue Repo Ops through October 10th, for "at least" $75 Billion per day.
2. In addition to doing overnight Repo Agreements(with a 1 day payback term), they will also start offering a 14-day payback term next week [The Fed has ONLY ever done that twice: 2001 after 9/11 attacks and 2008/Financial crisis before it was replaced with QE], for $30b each day
3. Through October 10th, assuming $75 Billion per day, plus the $30 Billion 14-day term operations plus what happened this week, the Fed will have pumped $1.4 Trillion of cash into the banking system...basically 2x the size of TARP.
1. Damn right @Newsweek. If you care to listen to today’s monologue, I explain your two excuses. If I have to sell my car to pay my taxes, I am not in good shape. AnY bank that had to sell assets to pay their taxes are very poorly run. Cont newsweek.com/glenn-beck-pre…
2. If I bought a car on the same week I Had to pay my taxes and this couldn’t do either, I am totally out of control. The banks bought US treasuries and then couldn’t pay for them on the same We they had to pay their scheduled taxes. Who is in accounting? Monkeys? Con’t
3 the banks have run the same game they did in 05-08 and now the added problem is the ‘shortage of money’, due to the fed govt running the same con with unlimited spending. We need someone to buy our debt, the banks buy it, but can’t pay for it, so the Fed prints money. Cont
@IlhanMN 1/15 Congresswoman Omar. Please tell me how anything I said was “untrue”. We’d seriously all like to to know because, by and large, you’ve refused to respond or provide information to show how any of the collected evidence is false. +
2/15 First and foremost. The “destroy America” line - like all Media Matters clips - was taken out of context. Secondly, how exactly would you describe behavior like embarking on a trip to Israel sponsored by Miftah.
Miftah are antisemites. They’ve published an American neo-Nazi treatise called “Who Rules America: The Alien Grip on Our News and Entertainment Media Must Be Broken”. See here for the archive: archive.is/Td8tR
1. On my way to reunite a mom and daughter who each thought was dead. Both sex slaves that the Nazarenefund.org rescued 3 years apart.
I am going to Sydney where we relocated Mom a couple of years ago. Tim Ballard is bringing her daughter from Syria to meet us.
2. I am bummed I can’t spend more time in Australia but I need to come right back for the show. But I will be sharing the story live this week and then a whole show on my return. Australia has been the most gracious and welcoming to these Christian and Yazidi refugees.
3. I want to personally thank the government of Australia for being so competent and caring. We are helping these people to build a new life. They are building new churches and becoming great Aussies.
1 of MANY - When my oldest, Mary, was 6, I took her on a father daughter date. She wanted to wear her ‘pretty shoes’ and me to wear a tux. Hannah, the next year wanted the same. She saw Phantom, while Mary saw King and I. I have honored their request for almost 30 yrs - con’t
2 of M - it gets harder and harder to wear a black tie anywhere anymore without being mistaken for a waiter or usher. This year I noticed even the ushers are no longer wearing ties. Now it has spread to my grandchildren. Today, in NYC ... con’t
3of M - so in 90 degree weather & 80% humidity, I put on my black tux and bow tie and took Lorelei 6 to the theater across from phantom where I took her mom when she was 6 to see Frozen. (I really didn’t like it. She was bored) but then came home ... con’t
1/3. On the left the photo from nasa of the #BlackHole. On the right, my photo of the black hole. @NASA says it was really hard and took millions years and millions in equipment to Capture. Mine took ten minutes.
2/3The photo before we got it right.
3/3 the first photo before we added the orange light. I am on to you @NASA, you can do better than a photo of a blurry donut. I am beginning to wonder now about the moon walk. :)
@aplusk 1. Okay, let’s. 10 people a DAY die in the US in a pool. 75% of them are children. We could eliminate ALMOST ALL pools. Very rich criminals may still get their hands on a indoor, inground, illegal pool. But at a lower rate Han illegal guns.
@aplusk 2. You are also mixing stats. Your stat also includes suicides and shootings in places like Chicago. Why is it that no one seems to really care about the dead in Chicago? Is it that it shows that gun bans don’t work? And those who are suicidal will find a way.
@aplusk 2. Suicide was the 2nd leading cause of death among individuals between the ages of 10 - 34, and the 4th leading cause of death among individuals between the ages of 35 -54.There were more than twice as many suicides (44,965) in the United States as there were homicides (19,362)
1. This is 5 to 10 times more potent than Fentanyl. Pot was always called the ‘gateway drug’ to heroin when I was a kid. I smoke a lot of pot growing up and never wanted heroin. After surgery, I was hooked on Fentanyl - easy path to heroin. webmd.com/pain-managemen…
2. As someone that has woken up DURING SURGERY, it takes a heavy dose of medication to put me down and keep me out of pain, even fentanyl wasn’t powerful enough alone. I am thankful for these drugs, at the same time, I was never closer to death on them. Blessing & a curse.
3. As it is with everything in life. There is nothing inherently good or bad - it is what you do with it. The internet, even twitter is a good example - it is what we make of it. Even a rattle snake is a good pet - as long as you never forget it is a rattlesnake and not a puppy.
1. When you need to lie & distort history to win, it explains why you also need to encourage violence. This flips the truth of the 3/5th clause on its head. Let me ask progressives why you don’t enact Peter Singers proposals on Abortion? Thread
2. Answer: because it would require you to kill half the population. What makes you a ‘progressive’? You believe in moving the ‘ball’ down the field bit by bit instead of revolution. The same in 1789. The constitution banned the sale of humans as step one. Cont.
3. The 3/5th’s clause was to WEAKEN the hold of the slave owners who wanted to count slaves as 1 whole person. The Founders said ‘if you don’t count slaves as a human you cannot count them for ‘representation’. Thus REDUCING influence. The ‘progressive’ compromise was 3/5th.