(1) Mueller providing derogatory info on individuals he's not going to charge with a crime.
(2) Mueller providing any info regarding still-ongoing investigations.
(3) Counterintelligence investigations ending until a threat is neutralized.
It means Mueller has 89% or less proof Kushner committed a crime.
1) 90% proof of a "collusive" crime, but you can't indict Trump, only refer him for impeachment;
2) close to 90% proof, meaning it stays in counterintel, but could become a referral;
3) well less than 90% proof, meaning it stays in counterintel.
4) Threat neutralized, as there is 0% proof Trump is compromised.
That would close the counterintel case altogether. But just based on public evidence, that conclusion would be impossible for the FBI or CIA to draw.