1. The Deputy Minister (Athana) seems to act as a straight up politician. Not the usual for a committee meeting.
2. No detailed analysis of potential cost "saving" was ever done. #ABLeg
4. Nate Horner wanted an example of a plan where the GOA contributed >50%. Well, Nate that would be the old MLA plan where the GOA contributed 100%.
6. The study from ON that showed amalgamation of pension plans as a positive was for very small plans. <$2 billion #ABLeg
8. A benchmark is what median manger returns. Investment objective is different. #ABleg