2 weeks ago today President Trump promised “a full and complete health care plan” within 2 weeks.
So of course I set my calendar & woke up early. I could not be more excited to finally see this.
1. Will it cover pre-ex conditions?
Duh. He promised.
2. Will it do that across state lines thing?
That seems really big I’ve been told.
3. How will it cover the 23 million who will lose coverage when they get rid of the ACA?
I bet it will use “the market.”
5. He’s increasing the donut hole for Rx drugs for seniors.
I’m sure this will be adresssed. He’s about to crack down on Pharma.
That has been such a successful approach during the pandemic.
8. What does he have dreamed up to replace the free preventive care in the ACA especially with a pandemic?
Maybe just use the ER.
Much of our mental health & opioid treatment comes here so I’m sure he’s got something.
10. How will he reduce health care costs?
I mean free market for sure.