Malcolm Clark Profile picture
Apr 28, 2021 7 tweets 4 min read Read on X
1./ Maya Forstater's case is all about the defence of FACTS so I was intrigued to see @SkyNews put trans activist @BobbityP up against @MForstater. Bobbi says Maya's tweets were deeply offensive and deny "hormonal development in the brain".🤦‍♂️So what is Bobbi's record on FACTS?
2./ When @Commonswomequ dared even to consult women's organisations like @Womans_Place_UK on GRA Reform ,Bobbi compared it to consulting with the KKK on racism. Bobbi said she had no faith in the process which is surprising since Bobbi has achieved so much in such a short time.
3./ A top BP exec, Bobbi's won a slew of awards since transitioning in 2017; including Nestle's 2020 LGBT Award as a Diversity Hero. Bobbi's living proof corporate capitalism embraces gender identity ideology and intends to impose it from the top down.👇
4./ Bobbi now runs a training business that offers multinationals "the information you need to make an informed decision" on transgender issues. But how accurate will that information be? Here's Bobbi's retweet about the law on single sex spaces.👇
5./ Single SEX spaces as the words suggest are by law allocated by birth SEX and are not based as the retweet suggests "on how people appear". I mean if they were based on how people appear, how would everyone's favourite bearded "lesbian" Alex Drummond fare?👇
6./ With this level of ignorance maybe it's not a surprise Bobbi retweeted that mythic tale by @jameelajamil in which Jameela claimed loads of girls in her school were on puberty blockers in the 90s. Medics ridiculed the notion. FACTS it turns out aren't Bobbi's strong suit.👇
7./ I wish Bobbi well. Not everyone can be an expert on complex gender issues (even if you ARE advising wealthy multinationals on them). But it's precisely because fictions are now being imposed in the workplace and called "facts" that Maya's case matters so much. #factsmatter.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Malcolm Clark

Malcolm Clark Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @TwisterFilm

Jul 21
1./ The LGBTQ+ Lobby Can't Stop Lying
@HadleyFreeman skewers the refusal of self-righteous activists to admit they were wrong on puberty blockers. Sadly the LGBTQ+ lobby has a pathological aversion to the truth. It is lying about about suicide rates. And who can forget monkeypox?
2./ @benryanwriter was one of the first pundits to reveal the truth about monkeypox: it was circulating almost exclusively among gay men. He was trolled for his efforts. So was @AllianceLGB when, a month before, it went out on a limb to warn gay men. 👉
3./ After @AllianceLGB warned the disease affected gay men disproportionately and called for sex clubs to be closed, it was assailed by LGBTQ+ activists who claimed it was "insulting" gay men. Guess who led the calls and spun the biggest lies?
opendemocracy.net/en/5050/lgb-al…
Read 7 tweets
Jul 14
1./ Ru Paul's Child Harm
2 months ago a performer on @RuPaulsDragRace celebrated the removal of her healthy breasts. Next week the Teletubbies, a pre-school children's favourite, perform live at the Drag Race Convention in LA. Tickets are free for under 8s. Why does this matter?
2./ It's bad enough that stands will be selling fetish gear and sex toys. 2 years ago this idiot mother took her kids to @RuPaulsDragCon and trilled about kids including toddlers performing drag "while queer adults cheered them on." Why is this a problem?
today.com/parents/parent…
3./ Misogynistic and sexualised, Drag Race relentlessly promotes the lie of the "trans child" who will one day "fix" their body medically. It's become a recruiting agent for pathological medics who cheerfully sterilise teens and is being enabled by dangerous and deluded parents. Image
Read 5 tweets
Jul 5
1./ Single Sex Spaces. A Crash Course.
If the new Labour government wants a reminder of why single sex spaces matter and why the trans lobby is not the moderate voice some of its MPs think, let me remind them of a scandal that crystallised these issues from just 3 years ago.
1/13
2./ In June 2021 a bloke showed off his erect penis in the women's changing rooms at a spa in LA. A woman complained but WiSpa staff didn't take her complaints seriously. The story went viral. Guess what happened next? Trans allies jumped to the defence of ...the sex offender. Image
3./ The story would culminate in September 2021 as Labour held its Conference where trans allies were busy lobbying for Gender Self-ID. No group opposing Self-ID was allowed to attend and were labelled hate groups by officials. This was how Pink News covered the WiSpa story. Image
Read 13 tweets
Jul 5
1./ True story.
The last time John Nicolson lost an election in 2017 I met him at a mutual friend’s for drinks. Just me, him and Juliano and our good friend. As the booze flowed John became ever more intemperate, spluttering about his latest obsession. It wasn’t “trans joy”. Image
2./ He rehearsed dark fantasies about “that woman” who beat him in East Dunbartonshire. The conspiracy theories piled on top of each other. Jo Swinson had lied, cheated, broken rules he claimed. She was homophobic and so were her party. 😳His misogyny was palpable. Why so sore?
3./ Ever since John befriended me at university it was clear he believed he had a special entitlement to have his voice taken seriously. This contrasted with - or perhaps explained- his refusal or inability to think clearly. Or realise how absurd were his stances. Image
Read 7 tweets
Jun 22
1./ Pride and Shame. Every time I go to a Pride like Palermo’s, I love seeing people enjoying a Carnival type experience. I don’t care particularly if it was led by two old “granny” trans. Would they let two GC lesbians lead it? Course not. There’s an even bigger problem tho.👉
2./ Pride like everything LGBTQ+ is infiltrated by ideology driven, boundary-breaking Queer Theory madness. And so the worst thing about the BDSM truck isn’t the egregious arse exhibitionism. It’s the red sign on the front of the truck that says No to Specismo. What’s that then?
3./ At its most innocent this is a slogan of an animal rights lobby that argues it’s “species-ism” for humans to get more rights than animals. It took off with the work of Peter Singer. More influential in Italy than in the UK he recently hinted what specismo might also mean. Image
Read 6 tweets
Jun 15
1./ Nicola Sturgeon and Dodgy Men
Did Sturgeon actively enable sexual predators? She might as well have. Her Equalities Officer (!) blackmailed young men he sexually assaulted and threatened to beat the fxxk out of 'Terfs'. She turned a blind eye to plenty of other dodgy men.👉 Image
2./ Derek Mackay said Sturgeon banned him from drinking at SNP Conferences, allegedly because he got so handsy with young men. She didn't stop him inviting schoolboys to Parliament. Nor going on school visits, which he said were, "the favourite part of my job". I bet they were.Image
3./ When the Sun discovered Mackay had been sending hundreds of sexually suggestive texts to a 16 year old he met on one of those school visits, Sturgeon's office tried to stop it publishing the story. She claimed it breached his privacy. I bet it did.
theguardian.com/politics/2020/…
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(