kagbro88 Profile picture
Jul 20, 2021 10 tweets 5 min read Read on X
@mdeperno and I have received several responses to the email I sent to all MI County Clerks.

I will share them here.

Ann of Midland County states this, "This is not an order signed by any judge therefore I will not be forwarding this anywhere. Have a good day."
Jill from Manistee County agrees with Ann.
Patti from Lake County says "I am still waiting on an opinion from our County Attorny….."
These next responses are much more concerning. (For context read the Cease and Desist letter)

Carol of Dickinson County states "I have not and the maintenance is going ahead as scheduled."
Julie at Iron County admits, "Iron County is also going ahead with the maintenance as scheduled."
It appears that even though these Clerks have received this Cease and Desist letter, some are choosing not to comply.

Here is the excerpt of the Cease and Desist Letter.
I have the original emails and they are true and authentic, under penalty of perjury.

It appears that important data as we speak is being deleted.

This needs some serious attention.
I'm not finished yet.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with kagbro88

kagbro88 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @kagbro88

Jan 17
#BREAKING Trump files a Motion to Compel Discover against Jack Smith.

Lets break it down. It is very interesting to read.

And more narratives/lies are completely obliterated by #Trump in this filing.

storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…
"...President Trump was also preparing to bring to Your Honor’s attention today the record of misrepresentations and discovery violations that have marred this case from the outset and illustrate that the Office has disregarded fundamental fairness and its legal obligations in favor of partisan election interference."
"New evidence, obtained via requests pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”), reveals that politically motivated operatives in the Biden Administration and the National Archives and Records Administration (“NARA”) began this crusade against President Trump in 2021. There are 22 FOIA releases from DOJ and NARA attached as exhibits to this brief. Nearly all of these exhibits, though heavily redacted based on FOIA rules that have no application in a criminal case, represent discovery violations in which the Special Counsel’s Office failed to produce documents that support arguments and positions the defense has articulated since at least October 2023."
Read 15 tweets
Jan 14
Let’s talk about Disease X.

The WEF has been “worried” about it since 2018.

#DiseaseX

weforum.org/agenda/2018/03…
weforum.org/agenda/2018/03…

Now there is a preparation meeting for Disease X in 2023?

#DiseaseX

weforum.org/events/world-e…
Read 5 tweets
Jan 1
#BREAKING Former AG Edwin Meese III, Seven G Calabresi, and Gary Lawson challenge the appointment of Special Counsel Jack Smith in Trump's Immunity case. They raise significant constitutional & statutory questions, urging court to reconsider prosecutorial authority.

@julie_kelly2storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…Image
"Jack Smith does not have authority to conduct the underlying prosecution. Those actions can be taken only by persons properly appointed as federal officers to properly created federal offices. Neither Smith nor the position of Special Counsel under which he purportedly acts meets those criteria."Image
"The illegality addressed in this brief started on November 18, 2022, when Attorney General Merrick Garland exceeded his statutory and constitutional authority by purporting to appoint Smith to serve as Special Counsel for the Department of Justice (DOJ)." Image
Read 32 tweets
Apr 1, 2022
As of lately I have chosen not to talk about the depravity that is inflicted upon our children. Particularly in detail.

I have only done so because even for me it is a lot to bear.

But it must be shared. Spoken of. In detail.
Many refuse to believe what happens to children. Many refuse to acknowledge the depth and actuality of such evil.

It is children who repeatedly raped, abused, tortured, and mutilated.

Their bodies endure such traumatic force that bruises appear in their eyes.
They are abused over and over and over and over again even until death finally takes their bodies.

They are sacrificed in various abhorrent ways after being ritually raped over and over and over again.

They are forced to commit these atrocities upon each other.
Read 5 tweets
Mar 29, 2022
#BREAKING

Contents on #HunterBiden laptop successfully entered into the record.

@populistaaa
Sauce:

Minute Marker 1:44:23. (This is AFTER Nadler initially objected)

judiciary.house.gov/calendar/event…
Because for some it isn't clear enough.

1:27.46
Matt Gaetz 1st attempt to enter HB Laptop in the record. "I seek unanimous consent to enter into the record of this committee the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop, which I am in possession of."

1:28:16
Nadler Objects.
Read 4 tweets
Feb 7, 2022
Somebody Messed with Texas. And got away with it....for now.

The official ruling from the cour is here:
search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.as…

IF you're in #TX #Texas, you got serious work to do.
Read these slides carefully!!!!!

The ruling cites very specific limitations placed upon the AG. This is due to a "Legislature" limitation. IN other words, existing Law! ImageImage
Further noted are two rules being cited.

Read very carefully. Very basically specific provisions will trump general ones. (as in this case). And secondly the more specific AND later encated statute controls. Meaning the newer specific law will trump older ones. Image
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(