Robert ₿reedlove Profile picture
Nov 21, 2021 9 tweets 4 min read Read on X
In celebration of November 21st, The @WhatisMoneyShow is releasing the Pysh Series (6 episodes total) all at once, today. In The Pysh Series, @PrestonPysh and I explore two books:

1. The Brain by David Eagleman

2. The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav

Episode thread⬇️
Ep. 1: Money as an Extension of Mind

Ep. 2: Money and Memory

Ep. 3: The Schizophrenia of Fiat

Ep. 4: Meta-Intelligence

Ep. 5: How Intention Shapes Reality

Ep. 6: Money, Power, and Soul

Preston and I took some real thematic risks producing this series, as it deviates significantly from "traditional #Bitcoin content."

We welcome your feedback, and I encourage people to remix snippets of this series into clips, memes, or other media assets which I will amplify!!
If this style of series release resonates with everyone, I will strive to do something similar on the 21st of each month going forward, in celebration of 21M #Bitcoin as the motif for a 21st century digital renaissance.

Now, let's go orange-pill humanity!!!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Robert ₿reedlove

Robert ₿reedlove Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Breedlove22

Feb 22, 2023
I am behind on the past few @WhatisMoneyShow episode announcements, and since we have been releasing some absolute bangers, here is a quick thread on our recent releases:
Whitney Webb (@_whitneywebb) is a professional writer, researcher, journalist, and host of an independent podcast called Unlimited Hangout. We discuss deep state power, Jeffrey Epstein's case, and corruption at the highest levels.

whatismoneypodcast.com/episodes/a-dee…
Samson Mow (@Excellion) is the CEO of JAN3, a new #Bitcoin technology company with a mission to accelerate hyperbitcoinization. We discuss the necessity for nationstate Bitcoin adoption, the importance of education, and today's financial dystopia.

whatismoneypodcast.com/episodes/bitco…
Read 4 tweets
Aug 17, 2022
Extremely excited to announce the release of The Platonic Philosophy Series today on The @WhatisMoneyShow! The eminent philosopher @vervaeke_john joins me for a 10-hour conversation on the masterful book "Plato's Critique of Impure Reason."

Quick thread outlining each episode⬇️
Episode 1 "A Logic of Violence" explores the way is which sophistic relativism inevitably descends into violence, and why a proper relationship with the absolute is necessary for live well-lived.
Episode 2 "With Good Reason" explains the commonalities between reason and love, how each is characterized by the attempt to reach beyond itself.
Read 6 tweets
Jan 24, 2022
In another binge-style release, I am excited to announce The Balaji Series episodes 1 - 7 are now live on The @WhatisMoneyShow !!

In this insight-packed conversation, @balajis and I explore sovereignty in The Digital Age, geopolitics, #Bitcoin, and more.

The Balaji Series is also available in podcast format.

Here is the link to episode 1 of the 7-part series:

whatismoneypodcast.com/episodes/sover…
With over 8 hours recorded together, this is one of the most information-rich conversations I've had on the show. @balajis has an impressive breadth and depth of knowledge; and his views on the future are wildly fascinating, to say the least.

Here are ep 1-4 outlines:
Read 4 tweets
Jan 9, 2022
A #Bitcoin masterpiece has been written by @johnkvallis, and Sunday is the perfect day to immerse yourself in this beautiful work of art...

"Money Messiah" uncovers the consequences of corrupt money better than anything I've ever read.

Quick thread⬇️:

johnkvallis.substack.com/p/money-messia…
One of the most profound lessons the study of #Bitcoin, money, and economics will teach you is that the materialist perspective is incomplete. For humans, motivational significance matters more than any substantive reality...
A civilizational paradox: as we strive to push back the uncertainties of entropy through capital accumulation and the establishment of socioeconomic protocols, we run the risk of creating a tyrannies of excessive order. To succeed, we must surf a knife-edge of order and chaos...
Read 11 tweets
Jan 5, 2022
Finally releasing episode 1 of what may prove to be one of the most profound series ever produced on The @WhatisMoneyShow...

Join Mike Hill and I as we dive deep into Robert Pirsig's excellent book "Lila: An Inquiry into Morals."

In this under-appreciated book, Pirsig proposes an alternative to subject-object metaphysics which he calls the Metaphysics of Quality. In this view, reality is composed of distinct patterns of value, not substance.

Here is the podcast version of ep 1: whatismoneypodcast.com/episodes/the-u…
Where is the bottom of the #Bitcoin rabbit hole? Nobody knows. But I can promise you this series will be plunging new depths by asking another seemingly simple question: "What is value?"

Here is the time-stamped outline of The Mike Hill Series episode 1.
Read 4 tweets
Dec 17, 2021
Here is the most painful piece I have ever written: "Sovereignism Part 8: Everywhere and Nowhere" exploring market dynamics, the nature of fiat, #Bitcoin, and the mass-psychosis of totalitarianism.

breedlove22.substack.com/p/sovereignism…

Quick thread of a few excerpts from this written work⬇️
"Humans not only trade goods, and the ideas on which they are based, but they also imitate one another’s actions in waves of mimetic exchange—imitative patterns of action directly responsible for the development and propagation of ritual, culture, and social institutions."
"As covered previously in this series, political statism is a mass-psychosis premised on the profitability of property violation. This psychotic mode of human organization—a watered-down version of outright slavery—is dependent on a general ignorance and passivity among people."
Read 8 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(