Brown Eyed Susan Profile picture
Dec 29, 2021 23 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Women are a force to be reckoned with, so why do the GOP treat us like decorations! Don't tell us what to do with our bodies when most of your are perverts.
#womenempowerment Image
YOU are deciding what happens to ME?! Image
Their 2024 candidate won't turn over his DNA that would exonerate him in a rape related case, if innocent. Image
Here's GOP women. Next case. Image
You have got to be NUTS to be a woman in this party. WOW!
Keep em here! He's just lovely. He had a GAME that had him sleeping with women for POINTS. LONE SEX TRAFFICKER VOTE AND all around pervert with lots of skeletons plus drunk driving to boot.. Image
This is SICK. He and his wife hung out at an underage sex trafficking mansion and they were still voted in.
Locker room talk lol ok. Wrong locker room. Image
45 called him a "ladies man". He does coke off the stomach of teenagers. Image
He is a misogynist like the rest of his group.
Eric Clapton, I listed to you for YEARS and that you've Tweeted yourself posing thumbs up with Gregg Abbott, a known misogynist, has shown the kind of shallow being that you are. Every album has been removed from the collection. I consider them tainted, like you.
(And I've got a fairly decent collection)
He will lie
He will lie
He will lie
Covid..(He's against masks and vaccines)
18 years old valedictorian gets it. Now let's respect her future and vote these misogynists out of office. Image
Ladies? Image
If Yeast was a person. Image
Welcome to the TZ where women even vote against their own rights
peoplesworld.org/article/senate…
Melania is a stooge. She hates everyone but herself and money AND other women. She hung out REGULARLY with a woman who is awaiting a verdict on horrific sex trafficking charges, She's part of the deal and she sucks. Image
Understand this (AGAIN)
Jason Miller was promoted AFTER he gave he slipped his mistress and her child an abortion pill almost putting the mom in a coma. He ALSO has never met his first out of wedlock child and refuses to pay. He's lost every case in court but GOP doesn't mind.
Would you hire this guy after reading his, let alone PROMOTE him? Image
this*
He is revered by the GOP. Period. NOBODY has EVER denounced his behavior

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Brown Eyed Susan

Brown Eyed Susan Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @smc429

Sep 2
During a DC hearing, Matt Gaetz bragged that he had self-adopted an underage boy and nobody said a word.

Since when does anyone "self-adopt" a child. That's called kidnapping and nobody (even on our side) said a word. That's inexcusable. We don't self-adopt in America. That's why there's so much child abuse.
I'm getting a little tired of how this DOJ treats sex offenders in America.

Everyone knows that Greenberg cooperated with the DOJ re Matt Gaetz's sex trafficking accusations. I believe it happened the way he said. DOJ dropped the case after 3 years of investigating Gaetz and Ethics picked it RIGHT BACK UP and punted it back to him. People are saying "someone is cooperating, now." Someone was cooperating, before. Unfortunately, it looks like we'll have to wait for a new DOJ to look into Gaetz, because sex crimes isn't as important as going against Matt's powerful father. Also FBI... they're not even cracking open rape kits in police stations across America, especial the ones that come from women of color.
What a pathetic way to treat females.
Democrats: Child abuse isn't partisan. Someone said they self-adopted and you did nothing and didn't say one word. Want more? Read Mike Johnson's article about how he adopted a black boy. He brought Michael in his home without going through the correct channels and threw him out on the street when his wife moved in. he was arrested 13 times after that. I don't ever want to hear someone bragging from DC that they were able to self-adopt.
Read 6 tweets
Aug 24
Last night, Trump Tweeted, "What gives Harris the right to run?"

Let's ask this, instead: What gives Trump, convicted rapist, who hasn't even returned the Classified intel he stole while faking his own assassination attempt resulting in 2 dead people, the right to run for the highest office in America?
Look at the picture they used!😅😅😅😅 Image
HE IS SO WEIRD. Who wears tanner but doesn't tan their EARS. He looks like he stuck plastic white ears on.
Read 5 tweets
Aug 23
I saw that last night Weirdo was typing in caps that he WILL PROTECT WOMEN?

Trump is a fucking convicted rapist who was on the Epstein Flights (thanks for nothing, media) SEVEN TIMES. Are people nuts? A rapist doesn't protect women.
Yes, MAGA. He was convicted or rape before you start screaming like banshees, again to protect the reputation of your Lord and Saviour! Image
Read 4 tweets
Jul 21
The man sitting at the head of this table is Jason Miller. He performed an abortion on his unsuspecting mistress with an abortion pill laced Smoothie when she refused to abort the baby. She ended up in a coma. Look at all the big "Pro-Life" power players sitting at his table, knowing what he did and not giving a shit.
Why won't the media report what Jason Miller did?
They've interviewed him a billion times and not a peep. He lost the slander case in court, so what gives?Image

He lost the case in court. Where's the media?vanityfair.com/news/2021/05/t…
Kristen Welker and Dana Bash had lunch with them to celebrate Ron DeSantis ending his candidacy.
Read 6 tweets
Jul 16
Trump went golfing the morning after the 'attack' with nothing covering his ear, showing no visible injuries.
He showed up at the RNC with a Stay Free Mini Pad coving a tiny section of his ear which would show there's no injuries and it isn't beyond suspicious?
The shooter had his signs all over his lawn. Why would he try to kill him? Isn't it possible he was manipulated? He was mentally troubled as fuck. Think about it.
People were able to snap a photo of this guy but SS missed it? Oh please. Image
Riiiiight? Image
Read 8 tweets
Jun 24
Where does it say in Americans law that those over a certain income are allowed to blow off subpoenas?
This has become common practice. There are too many rich criminals treating them as suggestions while we'll be arrested for doing the same thing.

Where's the law manager? I'll be a Karen if I have to.
Leo and Crow were subpoenaed to explain what they did with SCOTUS and they told Durbin to fuck off.
That was the end of it? HOW? Is that a written law, if not, indict them. Mo Brooks wearing body armor to 1/6 blew off a subpoena but you can't.
Please tell Durbin to stop tweeting about anything other than SCOTUS. He has to pass the torch. He said he HOPES they come around. News Flash: They are not going to come around.
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(