Bean & Sprout's Mom Profile picture
Jul 26, 2022 20 tweets 13 min read Read on X
So, building on this study that @littleann4ever investigated (inc. noting Henry waived ethics on her own paper AGAIN), I decided to make a quick search of Google Scholar as well.

Buckle up. There's something rotten in the state of #bcpoli & Bonnie Henry's office... 🧵
2/ Bonnie Henry. Co-author.

Ethics: Exempt from @UBC ethics.
Funding: @BCCDCFoundation
Consent: Study does not include factors requiring patient consent.

58d26766-3585-473a-8438-6bcba9a1b1ae.pdf (scienceopen.com)
3/ Bonnie Henry. Co-author

Ethics: Authorized by Bonnie Henry as PHO ... no need for ethics review.
Funding: Prov health authorities
Consent: No mention.

medrxiv.org/content/10.110…
4/ Bonnie Henry. Co-author.

Ethics: Authorized by Bonnie Henry as PHO and exempt from ethics review
Funding: In part by Michael Smith Foundation
Consent: None mentioned.

5/ Bonnie Henry. Co-author

Ethics: No ethics statement.🧐
Funding: @GenomeBC @GenomeCanada @CIHR_IRSC @MetroVancouver @COVIDimmunityTF @GovCanHealth
Consent: No mention🤷‍♂️

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P…
6/ Bonnie Henry. Co-author.

Ethics: Sero-survey was authorized by PHO & approved by Clinical Research Ethics Board of @UBC. ONLY PAPER WITH ETHICS REVIEW. JUL 2020
Funding: In part by Michael Smith Foundation
Consent: No mention.

7/ Bonnie Henry. Co-author.

Ethics: Authorized by Bonnie Henry as PHO & exempt from ethics review
Funding: Just part of their generous taxpayer funded jobs I guess
Consent: "I confirm that all necessary patient/participant consent has been obtained" 🧐

8/ Now these next two really made my blood boil.

Because they involve children.

Bonnie Henry did not weasel her way in as co-author. But she was of course in charge of policies that determined infection rates. That allowed data collection on kids & COVID.
9/ BC & QC teens. Exposed w/o consent. Vaxxed w/experimental dose spacing w/o consent. Research careers advanced.

Ethics: Waived by @UBC
Funding: Ministère de la santé et des services sociaux du Québec & @BCCDCFoundation
Consent: see next post
10/ and here's the consent for the BC & QC teens paper

"I confirm that all necessary patient/participant consent has been obtained and the appropriate institutional forms have been archived."

I would love to see those archives. @bcfoifund
11/ There's one more on kids. K to 12. But it deserves multiple posts. And I'm out of time for now.
12/ Okay, here is BC CDC / VCH research study published on kids.

You will note the team includes Van Coastal Health, BC Children's Hospital, UBC School of Pop'n & Public Health, UBC Math (really?!), UBC Med - Experimental Medicine (🎯), Peds, and VSB.

journals.asm.org/doi/epub/10.11…
13/ Let's look at the ethics statement:

This project was reviewed by the BC Children’s and Women’s Research Ethics Board and deemed a QA/QI activity; it was therefore ➡️exempted from formal ethical review ⬅️but received a privacy impact assessment (no. PIA 2021-40).
14/ Now, let's look at the funding:

@COVIDimmunityTF (srsly - who the eff is reviewing applications there?!)

And an acknowledgement of salary support from @BCCHF.
15/ And, now. Consent. Because the study subjects were children in kindergarten to grade 12. No data without infecting them on purpose, amirite?

"Informed consent was obtained from all participants or their guardians."

Informed consent. Informed. Yet, look how this paper starts
16/ This study of COVID in kids in VSB looked at asymptomatic children April to June in VSB, within Vancouver Coastal Health. Yet, in March, here's what VCH was telling parents:

Do not seek testing if you have no symptoms. Tell me how this study makes sense?
16/ So, BC gang is publishing studies on BC kids & COVID. Without ethical review. Claiming guardians provided informed consent. While they 1) denied asymptomatic transmission was issue & strongly discouraged testing 2) denied #COVIDisAirborne 3) stated no biggie if kids infected.
17/ This study is related to pre-print that was SLAMMED by many professionals on Twitter (@SharkawyMD, @SabiVM, @DFisman, @FurnessColin, data-savvy folks like @haus_ppl, @SeijPonchie, @AbundantLandUse), teacher scientist @jheighton3 etc. I want to dump all that here when I can
18/ I would like to find time to compare case counts in this study w/ sit reports.

Anyway, you get big picture. Sketchy policies from PHO --> complicit BC CDC & UBC & BCCH research sometimes even with Bonnie Henry as co-author, with ethics waived & missing or faux consent ....
19/ ... and this dodgy complicit research is either funded by the BC research money shell-game or by external funders at federal level with shockingly poor standards and due diligence processes.

Welcome to BC: Where Science Comes to Die (TM)

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Bean & Sprout's Mom

Bean & Sprout's Mom Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @beansprouts_mom

Dec 1, 2023
Best Brains Exchange
Transmission Routes for COVID-19
Oct 2020

CIHR-PHAC-CADTH Best Brains Exchange

Will try to summarize later.

So far 😱🤬 cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/documents/ph…
"Finally, as the pandemic has progressed, there have been an increasing number of high profile publications suggesting that aerosol transmission of COVID-19 is plausible."

Translation: Actual aerosol experts keep telling us #COVIDisAirborne, and we keep ignoring them.
3/ (er, 1 & 2 not numbered)

"Aerosol science is beyond the purview of the infectious disease community."

Dr @DFisman
Read 5 tweets
Oct 18, 2023
1/ Been going through the @BiosafetyNow FOI, esp after @Mark_Ungrin & @mdc_martinus flagged #COVIDIsAirborne cover-up evidence. More on that later.

For now, I want to flag that Dr Ni Dixin, who BEGGED Western countries to save lives, is a hero who deserves a book & movie. Image
2/ The FOI Doc () has emails to/from Dr Ni & GOARN ()

There is one. OMG. It will crush you. Full text in this🧵below.

It starts:

“Dear All,

This will be for the final time, as a former GOARN Steering Committee Member,... originsearch.io
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Ou…

3/“I write to you, GOARN experts & key tech'l experts team for epidemic response, to appeal for getting consensus & taking action to combat & contain COVID-19 right away, b/c there will be no more time for further arguing & discussion on how we should deal with this global threat
Read 26 tweets
Sep 9, 2023
Read this and try not to feel broken-hearted and nauseous from horror at the same time.

Big. Humans. Are. Supposed. To. Protect. Little. Ones.
Ovaries. They found COVID in the ovaries of a 6 year old.

Do you understand what this means at a population level once we repeatedly infect all the children?

Even a small % becomes a big number when applied to a huge number.

OVARIES.
Read 4 tweets
Apr 22, 2023
Time to fire Infection Promotion and Chaos team and bring in some veterinarians, mycologists, occupational hygienists, & building engineers.

A fungal - not viral - thread.

#PrecautionaryPrinciple #BringBackMasks
Asthma and the diversity of ➡️fungal spores in air⬅️

journals.plos.org/plospathogens/…
A year-round comparison of fungal spores in indoor and outdoor air

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.108…
Read 6 tweets
Apr 20, 2023
Dark LOL at the latest efforts to spin this as Severe Allergy Respiratory Syndrome season.
Read 4 tweets
Apr 3, 2023
1/ FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
covidawareness.org/more-resources…

COVID-19 Awareness Week: April 3-7, 2023.

In the fourth year of this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, no Canadian CMHO/PHO has yet acknowledged that SARS-CoV-2 is airborne and spreads like cigarette smoke.

#COVIDAwarenessWeek
2/ No province has indoor air quality regulation, let alone set any Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) standards for public spaces.

Few if any Canadians are still wearing masks or respirators, and most are behaving like the Covid-19 pandemic is now over...

#COVIDIsntOver #COVIDIsAirborne
3/ ...blissfully unaware they could join the ranks of the 1.4 million (an undercount) Canadians with #LongCOVID

Read 12 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(