DeFiDog Profile picture
Nov 24, 2022 20 tweets 15 min read Read on X
Are we still searching for #Arbitrum Airdrops? 🪂

Why not go for the potential #arbitrum airdrop, while securing another one?

Here’s an #Arbitrum Native DEX that doesn’t have a token yet, but is for sure dropping one in the future.
🧵👇 ( 1/ 20 )
(2/20 ) Today we'll be talking about @rage_trade.

@rage_trade is aiming to become the most liquid ETH Real-Yield perp DEX, and BEST USDC FARM on #Arbitrum.

With their $GLP #DeltaNeutralVault and #airdrop rumors, I think it's time we have a closer look. 👉💙💛💸🪂 👇
(3/20 ) In this thread, we'll cover:

(1) What is RageTrade?
(2) How they plan to become the most liquid
(3) Their 80-20 vaults
(4) How they'll become a Stablecoin-Farm beast🌱🪙
(5) How to increase your chances of getting an #Arbitrum / @rage_trade Airdrop 🪂🪂
(4/20 )1⃣ What is @rage_trade

@rage_trade is an ETH Perp dex that is utilizing leverage💯,recycling♻️,and vaults🏦 to become a #Arbitrum alpha predator🐯

- 10X ETH Leverage
- Recycled Liquidity
- 80-20 Vaults to attract Liquidity
- StableCoin Farm #GLP DeltaNeutral vaults(Soon)
(5/20) 2⃣What the heck is Recycled Liquidity?

This took me a while to wrap my head around so if I butcher it...

Pretty much, @rage_trade attracts LPs that provide for AMMs, Money Markets, and Derivatives on Layer Zero chains by offering the potential for a higher yield.
(6/20)

This is done by bridging all yield-generating ETH + USD services on compatible Layer Zero chains to their host chain #arbitrum.

Their Ominchain 80-20 vaults allow LPs from these other chains to deposit their yield-generating assets into the @rage_trade 80-20 vaults.
( 7/20)3⃣80-20 Vaults

The vault is called 80-20 because:

- 80% of the TVL in the vault is put to yield-generating protocols ( $Curve, $GMX, $Sushi, etc)

- 20% of the TVL in the vault is to provide concentrated RageTrade Liquidity for their ETH PERP
( 8/20)

We've very early here, they only have their 80-20 #Arbitrum / #Curve Tri-Crypto vault up and running. They have plans to do many more.

A more detailed explanation of how this operation works docs.rage.trade/operations
( 9/20 ) 4⃣ How will they become a Stablecoin Farm?💸🌱🐄

@RageTrade is making a $GLP Delta-Neutral vault. They plan to launch the vault later this month.

If you don’t understand how $GLP works yet - check out my previous $GMX / $GLP Thread 👇🧵

(10/20 ) What's the point of a Delta-Neutral Vault?

When holding $GLP you’re exposed to volatile, non-stable assets such as $ETH and $BTC.

What happens when you hedge that downside exposure of $ETH / $BTC? 👇👇
( 11/20 )

By opening shorts on the underlying volatile assets in the $GLP basket, relative to the weights 👇, you can achieve delta-neutral.

At the expense of some APR, you end up with an asset that prints stables, without volatility.
( 12/20)

@rage_trade will be opening two kinds of $GLP vaults to match investors' risk appetites.

Risk-Off $GLP Vault for the boomers.
Risk-On $GLP Vaults for the degens.
(13/20) Risk-Off $GLP Vault

RagesTrade achieves yield for the Risk-Off Vault by lending USDC to the Risk-on Vault to perform its shorts.

This allows the Risk-off vault to earn a leveraged yield + a fraction of the ETH yield from $GLP.

The target APR for this vault is 6-8%
(14/20 ) Risk-On $GLP Vault

RageTrade achieves a yield with its Risk-On $GLP vault by systemically opening shorts on Aave + Uniswap to hedge the $GLPs $BTC / $ETH downside exposure.

The target APR for this vault is 15-25%
(15/20)

In addition to shorting the $ETH / $BTC exposure for you, @rage_trade performs rebalancing functions.

Every 12 hours they:

-Harvest Fees
-Rebalance Profit
-Rebalance Hedge
( 16/20 ) This strategy provides some pretty solid returns.👇💸

Risk-On gets between a 15-25% yield. Significantly outperforming $GLP in the bear market due to hedged $ETH / $BTC.

Risk-off vaults get you a yield of 6-8%. Which significantly beats out Aaves 0.5%~ supply yield.
( 17/20 ) 5⃣That all sounds great, but wen Airdrop? 🪂

There is no debate that a $RAGE token will be coming.

And well regardless of @andrewsaunders teases. I think an $ARBI token is coming too, it's just a matter of time. Why not go for both? 👇
( 18/20 )

Why am I so confident that a $RAGE token is coming?

They have it listed in their white paper! They plan to use it to incentivize the 80-20 vault yields down the road.

By Lping in their 80-20 vaults, maybe you increase both your $Arbi and $Rage airdrop chances.👇🧐
(19/20 ) That's a rap!

Twitter 👉@rage_trade
Website👉 rage.trade
Discord 👉 discord.gg/5xEsQFC9

Other people with @rage_trade content / helped contribute to this thread:
@CryptoSources
@crypto_noodles
@DefiMoon
@legendabruzy
@0xAtomist
@AbiHanna961
(20/20 ) Thank you @rage_trade for throwing this #DeltaNeutral $GLP / $GMX vault competition.

If you enjoyed this thread, please give it a like 💙and retweet ♻️ it so your grandma can make some gains.

Drop a follow, so you don't miss my next one. 👇
@ArbiAlpha

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with DeFiDog

DeFiDog Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @TheDefiDog

Jan 29
Everyone is talking about the next 100x restaking opportunity.

I'm no different, except this project is launching at a 3M FDV, with no VCs, and really could 100x.

Let's dive into the biggest opportunity on your timeline. And the ecosystem behind it.

1/25🧵 @Eigenpiexyz_io🧵🦢 Image
Restaking, a narrative being spread like wildfire thanks to the likes of @eigenlayer is buzzing.

And the @magpiexyz_io is looking to capitalize on this opportunity with their new Subdao. 🤍 @Eigenpiexyz_io 🤍

Let's make you some money 👇 Image
Tune in for a quick thread overviewing the @magpiexyz_io ecosystem, the @Eigenpiexyz_io Subdao itself, and how to benefit from the IDO and success of $EGP.

◢ @magpiexyz_io Ecosystem
◢ @Eigenpiexyz_io
◢ $EGP IDO
◢ $MGP

If you don't read this thread, you don't like money. 👇
Read 27 tweets
Jan 18
The L2 and Arbitrum Bull Case.

Why is Arbitrum, and $ARB going to new heights in 2024-2025?

ETH remaining dominant, L2s taking flight, ETH catalysts, and more... 🧵 🔽 Image
Long have I been an Arbitrum bull. I was here for the Airdrop. Stayed for the vibes, and robust economy.

My opinion will be biased. I'll remain open-minded nonetheless.

Let's dive into this MEGA-Thread on the path to ETH and l2 supremacy. Image
This is going to be a mega thread, here is the Tl; DR:

Arbitrum is the premier scaling solution and has what it takes to get us to mass adoption.

ETH isn't dead. It's just reshaped by MEGA narratives coming in 2024.

ARB to new heights from ETH and its narratives.
Read 46 tweets
Dec 21, 2023
You need to stop scrolling and look at this potential 100x 💎.

This project will soon be in 3000+ TG channels, and on a popular website, making it accessible to 300k+ users OVERNIGHT. 🔥 🚀

The best part? It's flying under the radar 📡 big time.

🧵 💩 $DUNG @ScarabTools 💩 🧵 Image
TL;DR

For the quick 💎 hunters. Here is the TL;DR:

@ScarabTools has built an SDK and will ride the Account Abstraction (AA) narrative to Valhalla.

Their smart wallet tech has opened up a pending partnership with @definedfi that will give them access to 300k+ users overnight.
For those of you sticking around... Here is what I'll go over today:

🔷Overview of @ScarabTools
🔷Degen Wallet Infrastructure Explained
🔷Tokenomics
🔷RoadMap + @definedfi Partnership
🔷Their Vision, and Moon Math

Let's get started 👇
Read 30 tweets
Dec 16, 2023
Not your typical x100 $INJ thread.

I bridged before this mania and have since been playing around with the eco in hopes of an airdrop.

Here is a 🧵 of my thoughts on various apps, potential airdrops, and using the infrastructure in general. 🧵 👇 ✦ 🔵 Image
First, let's make our way over to @Injective.

Before you do anything. You will need to create a wallet.

I use @keplrwallet. I'm very impressed with their UX so far. And at first glance, it's the best option.

You won't be able to use @MetaMask for the dinosaurs out there.
Second, you'll need to 🌉 funds to $INJ.

The best way to do this is with @RocketXexchange.

You can bridge major assets from various chains directly into your $INJ wallet. Image
Read 24 tweets
Jul 22, 2023
It's V1, V2, or V whatever szn. Updates on lots of @arbitrum projects.

Big hitter #Arbitrum projects with hefty updates that have or will be happening soon ⌛

$GMX
$DPX
$PLS

A smaller dog, that I recently covered will be shipping a 🔥 V1 announcement on July 26th. 👇

1/15🧵 Image
This project is @LodestarFinance 🤝

An Arbitrum native Money market that has a community as strong as 💎

I recently covered @LodestarFinance, If you're not familiar with their project, I recommend you check out my thread giving you a comprehensive overview. 👇
Now that you're familiar with what @LodestarFinance does.

Let's jump into their new V1 staking update; and the potential of this update for users and projects.

Let the $LODE wars behind ⚔️ 🔫
Read 18 tweets
Jul 20, 2023
The Hidden fruit is the juiciest🍑

Markets are mainly efficient as they run off all the data available. But, what if some of the data is incorrectly reported...

That is called ALPHA my friend. Give me 2 minutes to show you some hidden alpha behind @muxprotocol's data.🌌

1/15🧵 Image
As per usual, if you'd like a fully comprehensive overview of @muxprotocol - check out the comprehensive coverage thread I did a while back 👇

If you're already aware of what @muxprotocol does, let's get into the fun, and spot this potential miss-price that is going on. 👀 👇
I'm very proud to be a long-term @muxprotocol supporter.

On July 13th, roughly 7 months after my first thread on them they hit a new ATH in daily trading volume. An ATH of $415M !!! Massive.

Prior to my first thread, their previous ATH was roughly $125M in Nov of 2022.
Read 22 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(