Jonathan Choe Profile picture
Dec 11, 2022 10 tweets 7 min read Read on X
LATEST UPDATE: What an ordeal for @KatieDaviscourt. She's ok, but mad as hell. She wanted me to get the word out since she still does not have a phone!
@RentonpdWA must find this FAR LEFT militant who robbed her. Entire region needs to stop putting up with this ANTIFA violence.
SPEECHLESS: This is a new low. There is a code among journalists to get each other’s backs in the field. But this @KING5Seattle photog does not even allow @KatieDaviscourt to use his phone to call 911, while the FAR LEFT/ANTIFA loser mocks Katie. Unreal.
STUNNING LACK OF ACTION: @KatieDaviscourt said no other reporter or photog from #Seattle’s mainstream media core today helped her call 911 after the ANTIFA assault and robbery.

“They didn’t want to get involved.”

Let this sink in.
LET'S SUPPORT KATIE: While this criminal got away with @KatieDaviscourt's phone, we can still send a strong message to ANTIFA militants and FAR LEFT activists by raising some support for her journalism. If you would like to help please donate and share.👇🏽

gofundme.com/f/we-need-to-s…
CAUGHT ON CAMERA? Nearby @RentonpdWA mobile cams were up. Also, @KatieDaviscourt was recording when assault happened. If it backed up on iCloud, we could possibly get a look at this ANTIFA criminal. But Katie says he was wearing a mask. Typical ninja cosplay/Halloween costume.
COMRADE FROM HELL: “christinas_comrades” is an ANTIFA/FAR LEFT militant who has been a thorn in the side of @KatieDaviscourt. However, her footage today actually corroborated Katie’s experience as other #Seattle media refused to let her use their cell phone to call 911. Unreal.
STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED: I was arriving to the scene when @KatieDaviscourt frantically waved me down. I stayed with her until an officer arrived, then I walked with Katie to the nearby @RentonpdWA HQ to file an assault and theft report. #Renton

DRAG QUEEN STORY HOUR: Saturday afternoon, ANTIFA militants and FAR LEFT activists mobilized in response to a conservative group's plan to protest event at Brewmaster's Taproom in #Renton, but conservatives canceled after concern over potential violence.
“ANTIFA JOURNALIST”: Since so many of you are asking, this is the lovely lady who always gets in the way of our coverage. I guess christinas_comrades is a Seahawks fan.🙃🤡

thepostmillennial.com/seattle-antifa…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jonathan Choe

Jonathan Choe Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @choeshow

Sep 26
EXCLUSIVE: In February I exposed a nightmare of drugs, crime, chaos, and death inside some of Plymouth Housing's taxpayer funded apartments for the homeless. But their leaders ignored all my questions about accountability. So I confronted them at their annual gala and they ran.🧵
Why are @amazon, @Microsoft, @Starbucks, @DeltaDentalWA, @pagliaccipizza, @AvalonBay, @Goodman_RE, and Brettler Family Foundation funding meth pipes and drug supplies in Plymouth Housing facilities without any requirements to get addiction treatment? Image
I've also obtained hundreds of 911 call logs to the newest Plymouth Housing facility in Bellevue that opened at the end of last year. Same problems including deaths, drug overdoses, and crime. I was recently accosted by a resident.
I will be launching that story in the coming weeks.Image
Read 5 tweets
Sep 26
BREAKING: An absolutely devastating blow to King County Executive Dow Constantine(@kcexec) and Sheriff Patti-Cole Tindall. A judge tossed their lawsuit against the city of Burien that questioned the constitutionality of the city's public camping ordinance. Right after today's decision, Mayor Kevin Schilling spoke to me about the implications. 🧵👇
Now that King County has been ordered to enforce the camping ban, it's still unclear when officers will start sweeping encampments. Making matters worse for King County, Burien is still suing for breach of contract and that's winding it's way through the courts.

STATEMENT FROM CITY:
burienwa.gov/news_events/ci…Image
After this massive loss, Constantine's leadership, reputation, and legacy on addressing the homeless crisis is cooked.
At this point, his "Housing First," "harm reduction," and no sweeps policies must be further questioned and scrutinized. His alignment with far-left ideology has decimated the community he is supposed to serve. @kcexecImage
Read 6 tweets
Aug 15
BREAKING: Controversial homeless housing provider Plymouth Housing will now be running operations at the former Kirkland La Quinta Inn on 10530 Northup Way. Despite major opposition, the city council voted unanimously to allow it into the community. 🧵👇
Under King County's "Health Through Housing," neighbors expressed concerns about hardcore drug use and other problems spilling into the community. That's because Plymouth subscribes to the low barrier "housing first" model where addicts are not required to get treatment. Image
King County Councilmember Claudia Balducci is applauding this move in her district.
Today's press release did not indicate when the Kirkland location would open.

FULL RELEASE:
dchsblog.com/2024/08/15/ply…Image
Read 11 tweets
Aug 8
VICIOUS ATTACK: Two homeless men violently assaulted me Wednesday afternoon outside King County Executive Dow Constantine's sanctioned homeless encampment in Burien.
This blight is being blamed for sex trafficking, thefts, drug OD's, and is home to an accused murder suspect. 🧵👇
It's unclear if my attackers live in the encampment or were just passing through. Cops took a police report from me and went to find these lunatics. But no one would snitch.
If you have any information, please DM me or call Burien Police.
The one silver lining, Kristine Moreland and her outreach group The More We Love just rescued two young children from this camp on Tuesday. Campers say numerous kids have passed through since Dow set up this camp just a few weeks ago. @kmmoreland

Read 5 tweets
Jul 31
I just confronted a homeless fentanyl addict ransacking the Target store inside the Bellevue Marketplace at Factoria. I watched him fill his cart with stolen items and walk out. Workers say this happens daily. Mall security eventually stopped him but did not call cops to arrest him. Now you know why everyday household items are locked up. All part of doing business in lawless King County.
Mr. sticky fingers says he's homeless and lives on the streets of Seattle. Mall workers say he's been spotted in Bellevue before and likely uses public transportation to go back and forth. Aside from the braided hair, he's missing a few teeth and has a tattoo on his right hand.
Dude is sporting a jacket with a red pentagram drawn with a marker.
Read 7 tweets
Jun 12
Alleged con man Steve Hickey could be facing disciplinary action or even stripped of his role as King County Fire Commissioner. The District #47 board will meet Tuesday at 7pm in Ravensdale to decide his fate. Hickey has been under investigation and on leave after multiple first responders accused him of abusing his power on the job. Some say Hickey demonstrated bad judgement when he prioritized live streaming on his social media platforms over the safety of patients in need.Image
Tuesday's Board Meeting will be held at Station 88 in Ravensdale from 7pm-9pm. More details below. The public is welcome and the room is expected to be packed with Hickey's critics.

kcfpd47.com/2024-06-11-boa…
At the end of May, Hickey announced he would be taking a leave of absence during this investigation into his alleged behavior on the job.
Read 11 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(