Howie Carr Profile picture
Jan 4, 2023 23 tweets 9 min read Read on X
Kool-Aid Kronicles: BREAKING NEWS

Crackpot chairman of @MassGOP, @JimLyonsMA, has lost one of the 30-odd (very odd) votes he desperately needs to retain death grip on Jonestown-like cult he has turned state party into.
Meet Sleepy Tom Maloney, childhood chum of Jim “Jones” Lyons. Maloney had been expected to guzzle a big jar of Jim Jones’ Kool Aid Jan. 31 as state committeeman from suburban Norwood-Canton district.
But look, Maloney’s seat is now listed on @MassGOP website as “Vacant.”
If he’d shown up Jan. 31 to support his pal’s kamikaze attempt to demolish state’s 2-party system, Maloney would have been challenged by not-insane committee members, because for last 3 elections he’s voted in Wrentham – not in district!
Perhaps Maloney had other reasons for quitting. He works for Bank of Canton.
Bank of Canton tries to be at least a little woke.
Do you think bank knows who the Eagle Scout has been contributing to, per OCPF:
Here’s what Jim Jones’ @MassGOP has been using Maloney’s $$$ for. Wonder how Bank of Canton feels about this one:
Or this one, accusing Gov. Maura Healey of… well, read it for yourself. No serious media went near it. Should an Eagle Scout be involved with such scurrilous rumors?
Is this best way to reach out to MA electorate? This was put out by the Uber driver Maloney gave $$$ to.
By quitting @Massgop before big vote, it’s like Maloney was saying to Jim Jones: “Hey pal, I ain’t lettin’ my boss put no rocket in my pocket just ‘cause you’ve gone stone-cold bat-bleep crazy!”
In his dotage, Maloney wants nothing more than to keep ordering those bespoke Bob Kraft-knockoff Eighties dress shirts with the glittering cuff links. Not for nothing, but what’s in it for Sleepy to drink the Kool-Aid?
Follow-up question: do other @MassGOP members supporting Jim Jones have clients/customers/patrons/bosses who might not appreciate these unhinged rants & raving?
Do you think biz owners on @MassGOP know that their votes Jan. 31 will be shared on social media with libs who patronize their establishments? (It’s secret ballot, but for sure everyone will know which side you’re on, one way or another.)
Maybe some @JimLyonsMA zombies will decide to have… other plans… on Jan. 31, just so they can explain to customers that they weren’t even there when Lyons ladled out Kool-Aid.
On the plus (or maybe it’s plus-sized) side, Jim Jones Lyons has picked up the coveted endorsement of his fellow perennial loser candidate, convicted felon jailbird Ron Beaty.
Ron Beaty -- not just another pretty face.
(Wednesday tweet 4 endorsement)
Before losing multiple races (for state senate, county commissioner twice, among ones he actually got on ballot for), Beaty did a stretch in federal prison for threatening to murder then-President George H.W. Bush (a Republican) and others. He was convicted in April 1991.
In 1992, Poppy Bush refused to commute the Lyons stooge’s sentence. (Do you blame him?) Here’s Beaty’s official record from the Bureau of Prisons:
“I do solemnly swear… to try the salad bar!”
“DoorDash, I’ve lost almost as many fights as you have… and I don’t even have a yellow tie.”
“Once I lose this one, I think I’ll be tied with Diehl… and maybe even Jay McMahon! Jim Jones will be so proud of me!"
In one final bit of Kool-Aid Kronicles news, DoorDash filed his December report with OCPF yesterday. Check out his balance – he’s $50 in the hole! Diehl is now officially a bust-out loser.

(To be continued)

#MApoli #DumpJimJones

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Howie Carr

Howie Carr Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @HowieCarrShow

Mar 4
BREAKING

KOOL AID KULT ELECTION-EVE UPDATE: Image
In the center is perennial loser Deadbeat DoorDash Diehl. On his left, the woman who managed his dreadful 2022 campaign for governor, Amanda Orlando.

She signed some of the orders for six figures worth of unpaid DoorDash TV ads that are now the subject of litigation, and could leave the struggling Uber driver Diehl more than $250,000 in debt.
To the left of Biden voter Diehl is one Russell Morris, who needs the support of his dear pals this morning now more than ever, as he makes yet another appearance in Salem Superior Court after being indicted on charges of forcible rape of a child, among other unspeakable crimes.
salemnews.com/news/glouceste…Image
Read 9 tweets
Feb 27
The Kool Aid Kult Kronicles

Part 3: The Financial & Legal Wreckage of the Kool Aid Kult

In January 2019 when Jim “Jones” Lyons took over the MassGOP state committee, the party had $700,000 in the bank.

Four years later, when he was ejected in disgrace and ignominy, the party was $602,000 in debt – and had nothing to show for the previous four years except the loss of dozens of political offices, without a single pickup from the Democrats.

What happened?

The Kool Aid Kult.

And now the shut-ins and crackpots are desperately trying to regain power, after demolishing the state GOP for four years. Jim Jones Lyons and his top deputy, Geoff “DoorDash” Diehl, are attempting to wrest control of the state committee from normal people so that they can complete the destruction of Massachusetts as a two-party state.

We’ve discussed the Kool Aid Kult’s loss of every contested open race. Now let’s consider just how badly the party was run financially. Since Lyons was booted as party chairman a year ago, the party has had to pay a $15,000 fine to the state for campaign-finance violations involving two other members of the cult, Sen. & Mrs. Ryan Fattman, a couple of no-account Worcester County hacks.Image
But that’s not all. The new GOP leadership under Amy Carnevale has also had to pay a $6,450 fine to the Federal Elections Commission for “a series of reporting errors and other FECA violations during the 2021-22 election cycles” by Lyons, Diehl et al.

Like, not bothering to file reports. This is all on the Kool Aid Kult, and now they want a second chance.Image
Read 14 tweets
Dec 20, 2023
The crew is working hard to calculate the cost of "Mimi's" snack cart.

So far, they've tallied $269.38 (check out the photos below), but we need your help!

We can't figure out a few of the items based on their packaging. Those are at the bottom. Give us your best guesses!

[THREAD]Image
FRITO LAY 30-COUNT VARIETY PACK - $39.90

CHEEZ-IT SNAP’D 42-COUNT VARIETY PACK - $48.70

NABISCO VARIETY PACK - $12.98

WELCH’S FRUIT SNACKS - $8.06

LITTLE BITES 20-COUNT PACK - $21.90

(2) POPCORNERS 28-COUNT VARIETY PACK - ($27.30 EACH) - $54.60

SAN PELLEGRINO 6-PACK - $7.89

KELLOGG'S CHEEZ-ITS, POPTARTS, AND RICE KRISPY TREAT 38 PACK - $31.85

Read 6 tweets
Nov 30, 2023
BREAKING: Here's letter of response to me from City of Boston from last night about the order from Sec. of State to turn over the real CAD reports for Mayor Michelle Wu's house.

[THREAD]
They tell me again to get the docs from Boston Public Health Commission, but then inform me that "these reports... are confidential." (That's why I never bothered, because I knew it was a City Hall scam.)
Yet, as you can see in earlier Tweet, in March 2022 the city turned over to the Globe "records" of emergency calls that "show no ambulance was dispatched to her (Wu's) home to collect her for medical treatment." Image
Read 5 tweets
Nov 17, 2023
Bust-out ex-state Sen. Dean Tran of Fitchburg had 1st court appearance after federal indictment on corruption charges today.

He's a charter member of the Kool Aid Kult, the bust-out toothless losers who almost totally wrecked the MassGOP. Now they want to return.

[THREAD]
Here's a photo album of future jailbird Tran with his GOP loser pals.

With Jim Jones Lyons, loser ex-state rep & Kool Aid Kult leader: Image
With Sen. Ryan Fattman and his hack wife Stephanie, who just paid $207,000 to state to settle campaign-finance violations: Image
Read 6 tweets
Jul 10, 2023
BREAKING:

Healey admin. reveals it's housing 1245 "families" with 3853 individuals in free hotels with free housing nightly as of June 29.

Finally, too, we have a list of the 24 cities/towns where the illegals are being warehoused by MA. (THREAD)
Letter came in response to FOIA request by Rep. Peter Durant, who is running in special election for vacant Senate seat. (Durant will be on show tonight at 5:30.) Healey flak makes no distinction with citizens and "newly-arrived families," so we don't know how many are illegals.
Here is his list of questions:
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(