AnnaOdesa, MD Profile picture
Jan 17, 2023 14 tweets 4 min read Read on X
There is no libertarian party of America. I don’t care what these fascists tell you dear friends. Don’t ever pick their candidates. Don’t fund them. Don’t support them. They are lie. Defining principle of libertarianism is non aggression followed by property rights.
Russian libertarians, actual libertarians, sit in jail for opposing Russian aggression. They ran to exile screaming to West to stop Russian aggression. They have been disappeared to stand for freedom. Same with every libertarian group across Eastern Europe. In Belarus
Half of opposition is dead or in jail. In Ukraine, birth place of libertarianism, our libertarians are dying to defend property and fight Russian genocide. Mises who founded this movement, is Ukrainian and born in Lviv
It’s precisely Russian aggression and property theft he fight against. lvivcenter.org/en/conferences…
But these American charlatans start Mises Institute from where they support Russian aggression. They say they are against Putin, but promote every propaganda, every staged Russian false flag as justification for Russian aggression. @mises is founded by racists and antisemites who
Promote idea that in order to stop America from building empire, Russian aggression and genocides should be allowed. They promote lie that NATO made Russia do this again to us. But they can’t explain all times Russia has done this before NATO existed or why weaker countries
Would seek protection from Russia or even basic question they can’t answer: when was Russia attacked by NATO or anyone else? When? Same people who defend most brutal, racist, antisemitic, anti freedom regime in modern history throw up quotes to 🇺🇸Martin Luther King to honor him.
But don’t care that Russia is largest slaver and trafficker on earth. hir.harvard.edu/putin-and-huma…
These #libertarians routinely cite Russian funded communist @TheGrayzoneNews as source of information on Ukraine. That’s how lost such people are. They promote Russian apologists @mtracey and @ggreenwald but not ideals of Mises who they steal and misuse.
They don’t know anything about #Donbas but demand it have freedom. It’s like to say give Pinochet legitimacy but they don’t know who that is. These are liars, charlatans for freedom. Don’t let them trick you. They are not legitimate. I spend year now watching them lie, promote
Help Russia kill us in name of what they say is liberty. They are Trump as much as Trump only worse, they hide their true beliefs under duvet of #Liberty. You know how many time I ask them
To explain their position and how many time they block me? They have only one argument, fall of America which they believe is cause of evil in world and they don’t care that they side with worse evil to get there.
Not one of them can tell you honestly why they support Russia without exposing themselves as fascists in red brown alliance with communists. They cant. They spend year putting swastikas on Jewish president. You ask them why, they say Bandera. But can’t actually cite
Anything but Russian propaganda. They can’t find one actual Ukrainian, can’t tell you anything about Russian aggression without citing Americans and Russians. Because they don’t care for facts. I warn you friends because they appeal to your decency, but they are fascists.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with AnnaOdesa, MD

AnnaOdesa, MD Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @DrAnnaPirates

May 2
Guys when talking about Russian Nazi #Odesa #Odessa massacre, please use correct information:🧵

1. Attackers were not pro Russian activists. They were literally Russian RIM, FSB and local criminals they hired. And locals hired had no idea what they hire for.
2. So when attack start, many froze or ran away. Leaving literally foreigners.

Many Russians arrived on buses and in SUV with weapons, including military rifles.
3. It was not clash of pro and anti Maidan groups. It was unity march of fans of 2 football teams that, meeting ahead of game to show unity. It was us marching in unity of 2 teams from #Kharkiv and #Odesa who were attacked by Russian Nazis, RIM and FSB
Read 7 tweets
May 1
If you had any doubts because you did not pay attention or were confuse by complexity of Russian Nazism and use of Western accomplices to hijack American minds, here is Russian whore selling you treason and fascism as truth.🧵
1. If you are journalist and you want to interview genocidal Nazi, it’s to you to be responsible to explain who you interview. It’s true that #Dugin is not “official” in government. Because in fascist government of Russia, they use private entities to cover up crimes.
2. Like Konstantin Malofeev , Russian oligarch and Nazi, who funded Russian fake separatist movement in #Donbas so it did not look like foreign invasion. ft.com/content/844815…
Read 17 tweets
Apr 17
I ask you simple question. What do you call nation that bomb you, starve you, then at gun point force you into camps, fingerprint you, torture you, separate men from women, execute men. Separate children they want and send remaining people to Siberian camp?🧵
1. Russian Nazis
2. Where are our people? Where are our children? Why are they forced deported?
Read 16 tweets
Apr 13
Because #FreePalestine supports Assad, Russia, Iran regime. Not real 🇵🇸 supporters. But majority of FreePalestine stands with genocidal killers of more Muslims than ever live in Palestine because it’s Russian funded movement.
It does not matter if 🇵🇸supporters live in Lebanon or in West, almost all you will meet support your people and my people being murdered. They don’t care that Iran regime is apartheid killing its own people. Or that Russia murdered 30K Syrian children. They don’t care
How many women are doused in chemicals and raped in Iran or murdered by Taliban. They don’t care that Russia has killed more Muslims second only to Muslims killing each other. They don’t care that million Uyghurs are being genocided or that Russia stole 700k of our children
Read 8 tweets
Apr 7
I want to say very important thing for West seeing this. It’s not true Russian speaking Ukrainians are being harassed like Putin say. But this idiot is giving them ammunition. In my whole life only time in real life I get issue is some rare times made fun of me
1. When I speak Ukranian and that made me shy and speak it less. But that was rare. But this idiot is literally saying what Russian Nazis say. That if you speak Russian it’s because you ARE RUSSIAN. To say I have Moscow accent? Are you insane? No one who hear me will say that.
2. I have Odesa accent but with some difference because I speak 5 languages and live abroad during fellowship where I only speak English. But to say that make me Russian? That’s fucking what Russians say about Odesa 🤬. You make their exact argument you idiot.
Read 8 tweets
Apr 3
🚨i need you to stop everything you are doing. I need you to understand how guilty American accomplices of Russia are guilty of murder and torture of aid workers in #Syria. This is Russian accomplice in war crimes who happen to be American 🧵 Image
1. Yes it’s tragedy when aid workers are killed in conflict. But in most cases it was accidental as with friendly fire. Compare what happen in #Israel to what @MaxBlumenthal actually did to aid workers. Then you will understand my anger.
2. Brave aid workers called #whitehelmets risked their lives to help #Syrians and #Palestinian refugees in Syria. In process they document extensive war crimes by Russia and Assad. Russia needed to discredit them and get rid of them politico.eu/article/white-…
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(