Shawn Bradley Witzemann Profile picture
Jan 27, 2023 7 tweets 6 min read Read on X
On December 30, 2020, the Secret Service provided intelligence to the U.S.Capitol Police and other agencies regarding threats being made by a member of the Vorherrschaft Division. It appears as though not a single member of this group has been arrested, charged, or investigated. ImageImage
On January 5, 2021, a Special Agent with the Secret Service Joint Terrorism Task Force provided crucial intelligence. “A concerned citizen reported that (redacted) and (redacted)
were flying into BWI today to attend tomorrow's rally and "incite Violence.*” ImageImage
According to CREW (the organization that originally obtained this information through a FOIA request) none of this was taken seriously by the United States Secret Service. citizensforethics.org/reports-invest…
Although “CREW previously detailed the ways in which the Secret Service failed to respond to threats ahead of the January 6th insurrection”, it should be noted that this intelligence was shared with all appropriate DC Law Enforcement agencies well ahead of J6.
For unknown reasons, CREW completely ignores those agencies that are actually tasked with security at the U.S. Capitol, points the finger of blame toward the White House, and redirects attention to “anticipated militant activity by the Proud Boys” and “a threat against” Pelosi. Image
The CREW Board of Directors is Chaired by none other than Clinton White House Counsel, Beth Nolan. Share this thread and stay tuned for more exclusive info. #J6Files ImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Shawn Bradley Witzemann

Shawn Bradley Witzemann Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @ShawnWitzemann

Apr 22
🚨 BREAKING THREAD 🧵 🪡
Treniss Evans, Condemned USA, Files Ethics Complaint with The New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct, Alleges “Ethical Violations of Hon. Juan Manuel Merchan In People of the State of New York v. Donald J. Trump, Jr….Requiring Disqualification” Image
2. “If Judge Merchan were being considered as a juror in the case of People of the State of New York v. Donald J. Trump, Jr., Ind. No. 71543-23 his clear bias and conflicts of interest would disqualify Merchan from sitting on the jury.” Image
3. “Merchan’s refusal to recuse himself from the case of People of the State of New York v. Donald J. Trump, Ind. No. 71543-23 is far more serious and severe and demands immediate and complete and thorough action by The New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct.” Image
Read 30 tweets
May 26, 2023
Playing the Fiddle with Matt Gaetz and the DOJ

A thread by Shawn Bradley Witzemann (TMI) aka The Free Range Journalist

#Oathkeepers #J6 #Weaponization #Judiciary #SexTrafficking Image
Camper Trailer, Missouri — Florida Representative Matt Gaetz had much to say on Thursday evening in a Twitter Space hosted by an Australian multi-millionaire named Nawfal who lives in Dubai.
Out of an apparent abundance of what some might say is an excess of privilege, Gaetz placed his blessed acumen on full display in front of approximately a half million people by referring to the OathKeepers as “idiots” who were “literally trying to overthrow the government.”
Read 19 tweets
Mar 5, 2023
SCIENTISTS PLAN PRIVATIZED RESPONSE TO EAST PALESTINE DISASTER
A Thread 🧵 🪡
By Shawn Bradley Witzemann (TMI) linqapp.com/shawn_witzeman…
March 4, 2023
While state and federal agencies continue to lose trust as a result of their lackluster response to the East Palestine Disaster, a small team of elite scientists, entrepreneurs, and military veterans has begun constructing an organization to tackle all aspects of the disaster.
The team is comprised of world renowned experts in the fields of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Neurophysiology, Engineering, Emergency Response Management, Analysis of Complex Systems, and much more.
Read 24 tweets
Feb 25, 2023
COERCING THE CURE
How a Perfect Storm of Corporate Coincidence Exposes the Potential for Benefit in the Aftermath of the East Palestine Burn.

A thread by Shawn Bradley Witzemann (TMI)
February 24, 2023 Image
Camper Trailer, Missouri — The entire world has been in a nearly perpetual state of crisis since the beginning of 2020.
A global pandemic, widespread rioting, tumultuous elections, and the now palpable possibility of World War 3 are beginning to coalesce into what can reasonably be described as the sum of all fears.
Read 90 tweets
Feb 23, 2023
Please share across all platforms. Do you Know this person??#blackskimask was a busy guy on January 6, 2021 as he worked all areas of the Reichstag event. Over two years later, he has yet to be held accountable for his actions.
For those who don’t know, #blackskimask was central to activity at the first breach of the thinly protected perimeter of the Capitol grounds. Maybe if the @FBI was less focused on arresting grandmothers for taking selfies, the American people would have answers.
Is it reasonable to speculate that #blackskimask might be one of the names redacted from the USSS intelligence regarding Vorherrschaft Division?
Read 5 tweets
Feb 7, 2023
THREAD 🧵 🪡
After paying the $327 cost, I finally received the transcripts of my sentencing hearing. I’ll be posting the conversation I had with Senior District Judge Thomas Hogan here.
1)THE COURT:
Mr. Witzemann, you've heard all the discussions of the Court and your counsel. And as I've said I've read everything you submitted, all the exhibits that have been submitted, and the memorandums about sentencing from both Sides.
2)So I'd like to have your approach this for me to consider as I determine the appropriate sentence in the case.
Read 93 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(