Happy Wednesday (and #InternationalWomensDay) allies! Here is a brilliant thread on 'Feminists in the #Ukrainian Resistance'. Remember to #standwithukraine is to stand with humanity.

Source/photos: Solidaritycollectives IG

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Тетяна Denford 🇺🇦🔱

Тетяна Denford 🇺🇦🔱 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @TetyanaUkrainka

Feb 11
Dear Tommy, @SenTuberville , your point is fact! Absolutely! Let me show you proof that Russia is 'open to a peace agreement' with #Ukraine. Follow this very comprehensive thread below for absolute confirmation that Russia wants a peace agreement.

PS, you misspelled 'genocide'. It's not spelled 'conflict'.Image
"Russia is open to a peace agreement": Image
"Russia is open to a peace agreement": Image
Read 17 tweets
Jan 28
Hi! So, yes, on my other account (tetyanaukrainka) I subscribe to Premium (ugh, I know) so that I can upload longer text/videos about #Ukraine- but they won't let me do it on my original account here for the next month, so this will be a thread.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Language matters. Spelling matters. Would you like it if your name was Jessica and someone decided to spell it Djessika? Or you named your kid Thomas and someone spelled it Tahmus. Would you feel a bit disrespected?
Would you hate it if people kept spelling it that way even though you asked them not to? Oh, you would. Interesting. Well, imagine #Ukraine having to deal with that sh*t for generations. Cultural genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction of a culture and a language.
Read 8 tweets
Mar 13, 2023
For those of you who need a quick explainer about why supporting Navalny is problematic, and why many Ukrainians are pissed about the west using Navalny as a way to showcase "rxssian opposition/good rxssians who are against war" here you go. A thread by ukrainer-eng (IG).
Read 6 tweets
Mar 9, 2023
I'm a Ukrainian author & translator, so I want to address something (from my perspective) about allyship and the Ukrainian language because I find this topic fascinating. FYI, I am *not* speaking for Ukrainians in Ukraine, I am speaking from my perspective,
as a first-generation US-born Ukrainian, born to immigrants, where my first language as a child was exclusively Ukrainian (and a language which I still speak, fluently). You do not have to agree with me, just sharing what I think. A thread.
So, language has nothing to do with bloodline, patriotism, or nationality. If that were the case, I'd also be Italian, Russian, Spanish, and French- because I speak all those languages too.
Read 15 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(