Adrian Zduńczyk, CMT Profile picture
Mar 11, 2023 19 tweets 8 min read Read on X
Selling $BTC now might be a big mistake.

A thread🧵👇
1/ Disclaimer:

Please know that I will combine technical analysis, historical chart patterns, fundamental factors of #Bitcoin scarcity, and seasonal patterns in the next tweets. The future is unpredictable. Profits are not guaranteed. Losses are inevitable.

Ready? Let's roll👇
2/ As the #Bitcoin prices retraced ~20% from the peak, the 200-day mean trend moves sideways, regardless of the recent price drop. This confirms that the local breakdown of $21500 does not impact the long-term trend shift. Instead, it is a casual correction following a 65% surge.
3/ Overall, until proven wrong, $BTC is in a long-term accumulation zone within the $15500-25200 zone, a horizontal movement full of indecisive price action.

Local slides toward $18500 are possible without invalidating the dominant upward tendency.
4/ Full transparency: my trend system is cashed, and I hold no particular stake for $BTC to go up now. There's little bias.

The HTF Trailer trend indicator flashed a sell signal at $23700. The bears are in charge until the $21700 resistance is reclaimed.
5/ Locally, the magical $20000 level remains the main support level. Traders will often frame their minds at such round numbers, which are easy to remember.

It also coincides with the 200-day mean support, giving traders a reason for magical thinking (buy the support).
6/ In fear, traders act irrationally, falling for recency, cognitive dissonance, loss aversion, hindsight, and self-attribution to defend their egos. When markets move up, it’s their genius. When it dips, they’ll blame easy outside targets, politicians, influencers, or weather.
7/ The 9-year seasonal review suggests that March is consistently a bearish and losing month. With -64.39% annualized return and only 33.33% winning trades, #BTC investors should not put much trust in this month being bullish.
8/ On the contrary, the 11-year “Sell in May and Go Away” pattern proves strongly favorable odds for traders waiting to bid on the bullish April-May odds. The annualized return of +202.53% with over 72% winning trades gives an optimistic outlook for the next two months.

However,
9/ Following a sharp increase in mining difficulty over the last few weeks, the average production costs of a #Bitcoin block have jumped over $27000.

That puts miners under severe pressure again, as $BTC trades closer to $20000.
10/ Overall, #Bitcoin is now exposed to selling pressures, reinforced by the #SVBCollapse, inducing fears around the de-pegging of USDC.

Upon individual risk preferences, it is recommended not to be exposed to big investment risks ahead of the more bullish April-May season.
11/ On a more personal note, I found the $20000 support area attractive enough to add $50000 worth of $BTC to my long-term holdings.

My main trading account is waiting in cash until a trend breakout signal is confirmed by abnormal volatility.

12/ TIP:

If you want to know why 2023 should give multiple strong rallies for $BTC, check out the thread below
13/ You might also want to watch this $BTC video explanation for why you should not ignore the long-term trends.

14/ Even though $BTC has dropped $2000 since this video was published, the long-term trend shift suggests it is no longer the old 2022 bear. Learn why👇

15/ Before I go, you still have a chance to celebrate our discounted trading bundle launch in four days and win free $100 or a limited hoodie (1 of 100).

All you need to do is Like, Retweet, and Comment on the tweet below. Do it👊

16/ BONUS:

Here's how buying $BTC in April and selling in May could give a staggering 1000% profit!

17/ BOOM!

Congratulations!

By studying this thread, you've given yourself a chance to become a winner among 90% of traders who constantly lose money.

If you enjoy following my works, consider sharing the tweet below to help others learn, too!

Thanks🧡
18/ “If only there was a good rule of thumb to make money”

I've found there is one bet you can never lose.

110% guaranteed.

In four days, you'll get the last chance to learn this👇

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Adrian Zduńczyk, CMT

Adrian Zduńczyk, CMT Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @crypto_birb

Jun 8
VanEck is 9th largest ETF provider with $66.5B AUM.

Their bull case predicts ETH will reach $154,000 by 2030 with a base case target of $22,000.

Here are 9 reasons behind their thinking: Image
1) ETH Price Target: $22K by 2030?

The ETH price target for 2030 is estimated to hit $22,000 per coin, driven by $66B in free cash flows. This estimate is based on a projection of Ethereum generating $66 billion in free cash flows by 2030 and applying a 33x valuation multiple. Image
2) Portfolio Boost: 6% Crypto Allocation

Adding 6% crypto to a 60/40 portfolio boosts the Sharpe ratio, with a minor drawdown impact. Analysis of 169 sample portfolios showed that including 3% BTC and 3% ETH significantly improves the risk-adjusted returns. Source: https://www.vaneck.com/us/en/blogs/digital-assets/matthew-sigel-eth-2030-price-target/
Read 13 tweets
Jan 30
FOMC tomorrow. Expect higher risk of losing money. I've put together short summary to keep you safe. Shares appreciated.

Thread👇🧵
1/ Risk disclaimer:

In this thread, I'll combine several charting techniques, chart pattern studies, fundamental factors, and seasonal records of cryptos.

The future is uncertain. Profits are not guaranteed.

Losses are inevitable (!)

Let's roll👇
2/ Dow Jones Industrial Average ($INDU):

The $INDU moved up to 37,833.45, marking an uptick of +0.10%, showcasing sustained growth.

The bull market saga continues as trends accelerate. Image
Read 12 tweets
Nov 14, 2023
Bitcoin bull run is accelerating.

Next months, winning traders will 10X their portfolios, while others get completely rekt, staring at generational rallies from the sidelines. These 12 market tips will make sure you don't get left behind.

Thread🧵
1/ Risk disclaimer:

In this thread, I will combine several charting techniques, chart pattern studies, fundamental factors, and seasonal records of cryptos.

The future is uncertain. Profits are not guaranteed. Losses are inevitable.

Ready? Let's rock👇
2/ Focus on the facts, not opinions.

The seasonal intermarket context remains favorable, with a 95-98.8% chance of 2023 (pre-election year) closing higher than opened.

The Best 6 Months (for S&P 500) and The Best 8 Months (for Nasdaq) started in November.

Why should you care? Image
Read 17 tweets
Aug 31, 2023
$BTC weak August into an even worse September ahead. Crash before massive Q4 rally?

A thread🧵👇
Risk disclaimer:

In this thread, I will combine several charting techniques, chart pattern studies, fundamental factors, and seasonal records of #Bitcoin.

Losses are inevitable.

Let's roll👇
1. 📈 Weekly #BTCUSD update:

Bitcoin faced resistance at $31k and retraced to $25k support (round number magic). Uptrend, as per Dow Theory, remains robust, even if slowing.
Read 18 tweets
May 30, 2023
BUY SIGNAL TRIGGERED!

While still wobbly, #BTC gave a critical warning that you shouldn't ignore.

A thread🧵👇
Risk disclaimer:

In this thread, I will combine several charting techniques, chart pattern studies, fundamental factors, and seasonal records of #Bitcoin.

The future is uncertain.

Profits are not guaranteed.

Losses are inevitable.

Ready?

Let's go👇
1/ The weekly chart shows a successful throwback to the 200-week mean without a breakdown.

The market has reached expected levels, anchoring #Bitcoin traders to long-term prices.

The 50-week trend line is curving up after a year of decline, indicating a positive shift. Image
Read 30 tweets
May 15, 2023
Being bearish in 2023 sucks.

Denying the fact that Bitcoin reversed loses you big money every day. But not all is lost.

This $BTC study will help you fix your mistakes.

👇🧵 twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Risk disclaimer:

Losses are inevitable.

Ready?

Let's get it rolling👇
1) Let's focus on the facts, not opinions.

Numbers don't lie.

Even though the worst six months of the year begin with May, the pre-election years are still the best-performing years on record.

With 98.8% historical chances, being a bull in 2023 is the right decision. Image
Read 23 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(