πŸ”₯ #Russia: In Kazan, there is a fire near the tank training ground πŸ”₯

Russians report that they heard a loud "bang" in the area of the tank training ground, after which a column of smoke rose into the sky.

#RussiaOnFire #RussiaIsCollapsing
More footage from #Russia, #Kazan, where the tank training ground is burning πŸ”₯

Ahaha 🀣 Here’s what ruZZian propaganda writes:

β€œAccording to available data - this is smoke from smoke screen checkers. Such checkers are used to cover equipment during exercises.” 🀑🀑🀑

#RussianPropaganda #russianfakes ImageImageImage
πŸ”₯ #Kazan updates:

According to local residents, 30 Russian soldiers died, 70 were injured during the explosion at the training ground.

More footage from #Kazan, #Russia.

An ammunition depot exploded at the tank training ground. Eyewitnesses (video above) say 30 dead and 70 injured. twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image

β€’ β€’ β€’

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
γ€€

Keep Current with βœ™ Albina Fella βœ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

βœ™ Albina Fella βœ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @albafella1

Jun 29
/1. russian death camp: Three stories of Ukrainian prisoners. πŸ§΅β¬‡οΈ
How Ukrainian prisoners are tortured and killed β€” stories from one russian detention center.
At first glance, Vyazemskoye Detention Center-2 appears to be an ordinary facility within the russian "penitentiary" system. However, in reality, it can be boldly called a "death camp."
The russians have proven to be much more cunning and more intelligent than the Nazis during World War II, who built specialized facilities to exterminate their enemies.
Officially, the russians don’t have specialized facilities for holding Ukrainian prisoners. It is as if no one is in Russian captivity. They have simply "scattered" Ukrainian prisoners across their detention facilities, where, far from human eyes, they physically and mentally break and destroy them.
Texty. org. ua decided to investigate one specific place where Ukrainian prisoners are tortured. This is Vyazemskoye Detention Center-2β€”a seemingly unremarkable facility that has become a place of torture for Ukrainian prisoners.
While working on this material, we discovered another problemβ€”the Ukrainian government's unpreparedness to clearly emphasize that today, we are dealing with mass crimes against humanity.
A paradoxical situation has arisen: due to bureaucracy, Ukrainian officials simply copy the falsified diagnosis given by enemy doctors, instead of providing their own definition of what caused the person's death and, ultimately, calling the crime a crime.
Unfortunately, Ukrainian officials are essentially confirming another Russian lie, claiming that another Ukrainian prisoner simply died of "tuberculosis."
At the same time, the official Ukrainian forensic examination ignores the fact that the Russians did everything possible to destroy people and that tuberculosis is a consequence of the torture and abuse that Ukrainian captives endure daily in detention.
We hope this material will help address these problems.

Oleksandr Hrytsiuk
From Kivertsi, Volyn region, was captured in April 2022. In January 2024, his family was informed that his body had been returned from captivity.

Oksana Hrytsiuk, the wife of the deceased, says:
We live in Kivertsi, Volyn region. My husband Oleksandr worked as a builder. From the first days of the full-scale war, he said, "If not me, then who?" and volunteered. He fought in the 110th brigade, named after Mark Bezruchko.
Unfortunately, on April 10, 2022, he and a group of comrades were captured near Novobakhmutivka.
I learned about his captivity from Russian websites. At first, I found one video, then another, where he was wounded and had his head bandaged.
In the fall of 2022, I received confirmation from the International Committee of the Red Cross. In September 2022, I received the only letter from my husband during all this time. It was written in Russian:
"Hello, my wife. I am in captivity in the Russian Federation. I was wounded. They feed, clothe, and provide all necessary medical assistance. I am waiting for an exchange and a quick return home."
Without a doubt, this letter was written under dictation. But even that was a great joy for me. I received confirmation that my husband was alive.
I knocked on all doors, wrote to the Coordination Headquarters, the President, the Security Service of Ukraine, and the National Information Bureau. I constantly traveled to Kyiv. I didn't just wait for him to come back from captivity, but constantly did something.
In February 2023, a released cellmate of my husband told me that he was doing well, treated more or less normally, not beaten at the moment, and could survive.
Now I understand that he said this just to not upset me. After that, there was complete silence, no news about my husband.
However, in December 2023, a representative of Lubinets (Dmytro Lubinets is the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada for Human Rights - Texty. org. ua) called me and said that there was an opportunity to send things and a letter to my husband. ⬇️Image
/2. I wrote a letter, added a few photos, and sent them to the National Information Bureau. It was just before New Year's. At that moment, my husband was already dead, but I did not know it yet.
In early January 2024, I received information from another cellmate of my husband. This time, I heard that my husband was being tortured. On January 24, a Kyiv investigator called me and said there was an exchange of bodies in December 2023, and they had my husband's body.
I couldn’t believe it; I said they had made a mistake and hung up. Later, the investigator sent me a photo of the tattoo, and I recognized him by the tattoo.
It was the worst day of my life.
When we arrived in Kyiv for body identification on January 25, I was shocked by what I saw. It was a very horrifying sight. What struck me the most was how emaciated the body was. The pathologist said that he weighed less than fifty kilograms.
Sasha was tallβ€”180 cm. Before captivity, he weighed 110 kg and was physically healthy. What was left of him were just bones and skin. His head was all bruised, his nose was crooked, and his index fingers had no nails. Whether they were ripped out or smashed, I do not know. There were signs of torture all over his body.
His cellmates later told me how they were tortured. Every day, they were beaten. They were beaten either in the cell or taken outside. They beat them very brutally, especially my husband. Because he was tall, stately, from western Ukraine, and didn’t want to speak Russian.

They called him a Banderite, saying all Banderites must be killed and cut to pieces. He was beaten very cruelly, to the point of losing consciousness. Between beatings, they were forced to stand motionless for hours, sometimes with their hands raised.
They were hardly fed. Once, there was some holiday, and dogs were running in the prison yard, so the guards collected leftover dog food, added dog hair to it, and gave it to them as food.
I wrote five letters to my husband, and as I was told, he received them in the summer of 2023. In one of the letters, I wrote that he had a grandson. When he read this, he was very moved. He told the guys about it, and that day, they gave him all their food, making a small pot of it.
The date of death was recorded as November 16, 2023. According to the conclusion of our Ukrainian pathologist, it was "tuberculosis." We are going to challenge this conclusion. I know that in March, many bodies of guys were returned from captivity, and they all had tuberculosis or ischemic heart disease written as the cause of death.
For a month, I couldn't bury my husband because we disagreed with this medical certificate. And wherever I turned regarding this forensic expert's conclusion, everywhere, even at the Coordination Headquarters for the Treatment of Prisoners of War, they told me they couldn't influence the expert's decision.
When we received the death certificate, it simply said β€” tuberculosis. The same goes for the conclusions about the cause of death. In the Russian conclusion, it says he died in a hospital, and the cause of death was pneumonia. In our case, it says tuberculosis and lung failure.

I don’t understand why our side essentially accepts the Russian position, attributing the causes of death simply to illness. Just looking at him, it is clear that he was tortured. There are only bones and skin. Given all this, we said we disagreed and wouldn’t accept such a death certificate.
To make it clear, he also had Russian documents with him. The cause of death there is listed as pneumonia. And it says he died in the Vyazma Central District Hospital. And the most interesting thing: when we were issued the death certificate in Lutsk, it said: place of death, Vyazma, Vyazma Central District Hospital.
πŸ§΅β¬‡οΈImage
/3. There is not a word about him being in captivity. So, it turns out that the Russian side is so humane that they took him, sick, to be treated in their hospital? And in the registry office, they responded to me: "What can we do if those were the documents he had with him?"

Now, the materials of the criminal case have been sent to the prosecutor's office. They have supposedly reclassified the case under Article 438, Part 1 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (cruel treatment of prisoners of war or civilians β€” Texty. org. ua). I hope that proper conclusions will be drawn.
In Kivertsi, they wanted to install a memorial plaque and said, "We will write that your husband died in captivity." And I told them, "It's better not to put anything at all. My husband did not die, he was killed defending his homeland."

Vitalii Klochenko
Vitalii Klochenko from Voznesensk, Mykolaiv region, was captured in April 2022. This April, his relatives were informed that he was returned from captivity dead.

The wife of the deceased, Oksana Klochenko, shares:
My husband signed a contract on June 9, 2020, with the 36th Marine Brigade.
At first, everything was fine: he served as a reconnaissance machine gunner and performed all duties. This was not his first military experience. When everything started in the east in 2014, he received a summons. He didn't hesitate and went immediately, although I told him he could avoid it because we had a small child.
From 2014 to 2015, he was in the 28th Mechanized Brigade and had the status of a combat participant. He didn't hesitate in 2020 either, even though we had three children by then.
He wanted to join the marines and get the beret, which he didn't have time to earn. They had training, he passed everything, was very satisfied, and enjoyed it a lot.

Then, the full-scale war began. In March 2022, I found out they were in Mariupol. My husband didn't say where exactly they were, just that they were in Mariupol. We later learned they were at the Ilyich plant, from where they were captured on April 12.

He called me then, we talked for a long time, and I could hear other voices around him, it seemed everyone was calling their relatives then. It was their last chance to talk to loved ones. He didn't say they were being taken captive. He said they would try to break through, and maybe he'd call again. But he couldn't get through. Later, I learned that Vitalii was captured. A friend sent me a video where it was clear he was in captivity.

For about 8 months, we didn't even know where he was. We monitored Telegram channels, websites, and looked for information about all those released, but no one had seen him or could say where he was. But on January 1, 2023, we learned from one of the released prisoners that Vitalii was alive and was in Vyazma, Smolensk region, in Detention Center No. 2.
Then there was silence again, no one saw or heard anything. For a whole year, we knew nothing, participated in rallies, and went to the Coordination Headquarters. But there was no information about him. The only thing was that Vitalii was officially confirmed as a prisoner by the Red Cross. They confirmed him back in 2022.

Then, there was an exchange in 2024. Two released prisoners said he was sick but alive. One of these men had been with him in the same cell in 2022-2023, and the other had seen Vitalii alive just two weeks before his death.
By then, Vitalii was already suffering from tuberculosis, was very thin, and had a broken nose. But he was talking, worried about us. Overall, I noticed that those who are released from captivity do not want to talk much about all the torture.

As I was told, there was nothing good there. They lived in a basement. They were fed the same food given to pigs and only two spoonfuls. They were severely beaten. If someone fell and lost consciousness, they would place a shocker to their ear to revive them and then continue.
πŸ§΅β¬‡οΈImage
Read 6 tweets
Mar 26
Found this video on Telegram. Unfortunately no subtitles. The video talks about the involvement of the FSB in the terrorist attack in Crocus. About the fact that blue clothes are the favorite clothes of the FSB. And that in the hall where the bloodiest events took place, there were about 20 men dressed in blue [suspicious identical clothes and VERY suspicious behavior]. It is also said that the Tajiks were framed and the FSB was behind the terrorist attack.
Look, the people who are detaining the suspect are also wearing blue.
Also found an article about the constitution of the Russian Federation and the status of detained people:
Β« The people were publicly shown the use of torture by the authorities against innocent people.
According to paragraph 1 of Article 49 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, β€œEveryone accused of committing a crime is considered innocent until his guilt is proven in the manner prescribed by federal law and established by a court verdict that has entered into legal force.”

None of the detainees even had the status of an accused at the time of torture. They were, according to the Constitution, innocent.

β€œThis is a demonstration of permissiveness. Any person who sees how security forces cut off someone’s ears or something else understands that this can happen to him if he participates in some kind of protest actions. This is the politics of terror, politics intimidation - all means are good if you feel unpunished,"
– explains politician Dmitry GudkovΒ»

[The second photo is the constitution of the Russian Federation, from the official website. I read it and indeed, according to the law, detainees are innocent until proven guilty].Image
Read 4 tweets
Mar 2
Sources report that the security forces of the occupation regime are carrying out indiscriminate shelling of residential buildings in the area of the clash in Karabulak (Ingushetia), using small and heavy weapons, including grenade launchers. As a result, nearby houses come under fire.
As we see, in a real battle, the vaunted russian special forces are not able to stop several resistance fighters.

In the second video, you can see resistance fighters shooting from the apartment.
Note that the battle has been going on for more than 4 hours.
A large number of wounded are admitted to the city clinic of Kalabulak, located on Dzhabagiev Street.
It is reported that there are casualties both among the occupying forces and among the residents of the houses that are subject to indiscriminate shelling from the russian occupiers.Image
More footage. The russian occupiers are jamming the Internet and mobile communications in the area of military operations, in the city of Karabulak, Ingushetia.
Resistance in Ingushetia continues, the occupiers are in a difficult situation and are unable to control the situation. The FSB blocks communications to prevent information leakage into the network.
The russian occupiers fear that Ingushetia could become the main center of resistance and inspire other republics to fight.
Read 6 tweets
Nov 26, 2023
A POWERFUL CYCLONE WILL REACH MOSCOW

The strongest hurricane is in Crimea and Sevastopol. The wind knocks down trees, tears off roof sheathing, and downs power lines. About 40 thousand residents were left without electricity, the β€œauthorities” of the occupied peninsula report. Many settlements are flooded, people are evacuated to safer places.

❄️A powerful cyclone from the Black Sea will reach Moscow. As Roman Vilfand, the scientific director of the Hydrometeorological Center of russia, said, the heaviest snowfall that has ever happened in November is predicted in the capital: β€œIt will not be just ordinary snow, but snowfall. One of the heaviest snowfalls that ever happened at the end of November."
Now a catastrophic cyclone from the occupied Crimea is moving to Moscow: in the next 13 hours, snowfall is expected there, which Muscovites have not seen for 40 years.
An airplane flying Moscow – Sochi is painting Putler’s face right now over the Black Sea.
russian media write about the β€œmegastorm” that hit Adler. Trees are already falling there and nature's revenge begins.

Read 12 tweets
Aug 1, 2023
πŸ”₯ MOSCOW IS UNDER ATTACK. Thread⬇️

The drone hit Moscow City.

Smoke is emitted near one of the towers. Eyewitnesses report the sound of an explosion and a drone hit. https://t.co/IYP9crlV3Gtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…

πŸ”₯ Emergency services are being drawn to Moscow City (an elite district of Moscow in the city center).

Cars of the police and the Ministry of Emergency Situations drive to the towers (skyscrapers).

One of the UAVs hit the Moscow City tower again just now. https://t.co/2nBO1KAAQHtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…

πŸ”₯ β€œThe explosion was good,” he says.
β€œFuss is induced.” (Video 1)

Smoke over Moscow City (video 2).

The moment of the explosion in Odintsovo (=an elite suburb of Moscow). Video 3.

Under attack Moscow and the Moscow region. https://t.co/5wmJMBdYz0twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

Read 12 tweets
Jul 24, 2023
πŸ’₯ Moscow was attacked by drones. What is known:

πŸ“β€œToday, at about 4 o’clock in the morning, drone strikes on two non-residential buildings were recorded.
All operational services are working on the spot,” said Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin.

πŸ“β€œThe sounds of explosions were… https://t.co/E7lRJXzhOetwitter.com/i/web/status/1…
More footage.
πŸ’₯ Moscow was attacked by drones. What is known:

πŸ“β€œToday, at about 4 o’clock in the morning, drone strikes on two non-residential buildings were recorded.
All operational services are working on the spot,” said Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin.

πŸ“β€œThe sounds of… https://t.co/ha53PCKZ91twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Another video. Moscow was attacked by drones πŸ”₯
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(