Steve Scott Profile picture
Apr 23, 2023 8 tweets 10 min read Read on X
You mean like provable #CauseAndEffect?

Like #HCQ a 70-yo drug, that IS #SafeAndEffective being #ConfiscatedAndProhibited from use, a historical first, CAUSED mistrust in our govt's National Health Advisor, Tony Fauci and the EFFECT led to countless unnecessary deaths. Image
Or maybe you mean, our govt classifying information that would save lives but expose the above #CauseAndEffect, forcing a legal FOIA request to expose, he was lying and KNEW that 1. people would dies and 2. it violates US #AntiTrustLaws to knowingly manipulate the market in order Image
to force the market to have no choice but to use a product you directly profit from?

So the first event; denying 333M Americans #HCQ, which was used successfully to ward off the #ZikaPandemic b/c of its' #AntiInflammatory and #AntiViral abilities for which it won a #NobelPrize Image
Oh no wait, that was #IVM that won the prize and labeled a #HorseDewormer despite having a human version of the drug in use for 30 years, but like #HCQ was lied about knowingly, despite being safer than Tylenol which is still in use, while in a class action lawsuit. So is that Image
the "common fallacy" the people you accuse of being #AntiVaxxers commit, b/c based on an overwhelming abundance of #MedicalEvidence and #ScientificObservation over decades it becomes obvious you and "Cindy" are #VaxxAddicts and accomplices cashing-in on #MedicalGenocide Image
So the common fallacy among #VaxxAddicts like yourself, is to knowingly participate in #CrimesAgainstHumanity imagining you won't be held accountable, PROVEN by your inability to have a #CivilPublicDebate for 3 years now, b/c it would expose you as felony criminals committing Image
#MedicalMalpractice and #MalfeasanceOfDuty to first do no harm.

You both #DefameAndMalign people by the millions who have the #LegalRight to choose their own course of #MedicalProtocol with #IntimidationAndCoersion by #BoughtAndSoldShills who CAN'T debate w/o being exposed. Image
You have an #OpenInvitation to a #CivilPublicDebate and your refusal to do so is now public record, so enjoy the sunlight while you can or put your future where your tweets are and #ProveUsWrong!

We're willing to defend our positions WHY AREN'T YOU?

We both KNOW why!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Steve Scott

Steve Scott Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @AVSmartz

May 17
Lest we forget the TRILLIONS that are stolen annually that make $2 T R I L L I O N look like thug chump change.

It's sad that folks like @joerogan and @rustyrockets THINK they can only have KNOWN guests on their show. They disqualify gr8 ppl who could go viral.

C'mon guys WTFU
$9 TRILLION JOE

Smoke a cigar, take some shots, puff the magic dragon and say whoa, but have "regular" people like me on, once a week/month/year.

SHEESH have you really forgotten where you came from? Interview me and if you don't wanna air it OK!

I'll sign that agreement since you're so afraid.

Same goes for you @rustyrockets

Why won't you call out @RWMaloneMD now that he's been exposed as #ControlledOpposition, is it because you are too?

"Biggest guest on Rogan's Podcast!" "Broke the Internet."

Nothing but lies -
Read 4 tweets
May 16
We need to be able to protect people like this. When they are standing alone in a room with "#TheEnemy's" mouthpiece it could always end badly. I was just waiting for him to "SWATted," live on cam.

This is the level of #WarGames, that a guy like @PierreKory will never grasp,
he'll be disappeared never knowing what hit him.

This is what is meant by Karma, when pompous, arrogant, egotistical, psychotic individuals chase money and recognition in the face of a #BiologicalWeapon being released as the initial attack of a war, in this case #WWIII a 10-year
long decades-planned attack on the entirety of the global population whereby the major countries HAD TO suffer the most.

You put some puppet like Pierre in place, stroke his ego and he'll be your lap dog, in this case proving the success of the #PavlovsDogs experiment in real
Read 5 tweets
May 12
@robdyrdek - check it out, never heard back from anyone through your contact form.

But among othe rthings I have an exclusive oppty for you to provide wine to an amazing family-owned restaurant. The owner, Johnny, Italian, is one of the hardest working guys I know. Covid vaccine Image
took half his foot. Two weeks - where you think he is?...

Nothing in this for me, other than to meet you and help you help yourself and someone else in need.

He has amazing potential, a beautiful place, an amazing courtyard and private cellar, it's prime for someone like you to Image
take advantage of - for mutual benefit. Pay for his annual TABC license and load your wine into the place exclusively if you like. Texas wines are about to take off here. We're closer and more attractive than Fredicksberg 90-minutes North of San Antonio whereas we are 15 minutes. Image
Read 8 tweets
May 10
If it were COVERT it wouldn't be disclosed. If it is OVERT now & ppl like Schwab are dead - UNLIKE the enemy - #PascalNajadi who is not even on this shithole platform, would provide irrefutable evidence like pics. So pics or it didn't happen. This is like saying Hitler is dead
and then moving him to Argentina!🖕U🤠

All you are doing is spreading dis/misinfo - which is what #TheEnemy does. You are either a #ControlledAsset, #XYZOperative, #Buffoon, or all of the above. AGAIN, ANYONE who is #ForThePeople would NOT behave like the enemy, they'd provide
PROOF.

Provide proof or STFU! 🤡

When asked for proof he says it's coming. AGAIN🖕U🤡Cuz he never provides it. His dad was co-founder of the WEF so you'd think he would know how to PROVE his claims - if he doesn't then he's a fucking criminal doing his part

What's your excuse?
Read 4 tweets
May 1
This is ABSOLUTELY the most beautiful and articulate TAKE DOWN of a corrupt POS I've ever read.

If @joerogan
@rustyrockets @shellenberger
@VigilantFox
@RobertKennedyJr
@Project_Veritas
@JamesOKeefeIII

And anyone with a following don't pursue this then

open.substack.com/pub/sashalatyp…
They too simply prove they are captured.

@PierreKory @BretWeinstein are you going to WTFU or stand by this utter criminal.

Sue me Bob! I want to have a case thrown out too! And counter sue you for damages.

Can we ease start exposing the criminal mouthpieces of "COVID !
You will all look and be guilty until you speak out despite you friendship and love for the #Oppenheimer of our day.

@milehijules you know if been saying this exact thing for years now.

Bob blocked me long ago. My mother's experience in the 80s with Fauci's #DallasBuyersClub
Read 5 tweets
Apr 29
So @DowdEdward a former BlackRock executive who "detected fraud" on behalf of BlackRock and is a self-proclaimed #Oracle," has spent the last 3 years telling us just how many of us are dying, almost like he's keeping score publicly FOR BlackRock. As if 150 deaths isn't enough.

#IndoctrinatedAcademics have become #WeaponizedAssets through #ControlledOpposition strategies, evidenced by their refusal to join together (which #TheEnemy cannot allow at any cost) and organize a #ResistanceMovement and #DigitalRevolution. If I could speak with @DesmetMattias https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_u4IcRy2dw
I suspect he would be unable to refute the overwhelming #ScientificObservation over 3 years that to a person, what we believe to be #GoodDoctors and decent human beings (and they may be under different circumstances) are in fact, either #CapturedIndividuals or men who are so
Read 25 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(