𒉭Xavi𒉭 Profile picture
May 27, 2023 41 tweets 24 min read Read on X
Theory Time: Time has come, finally. Imma be talking about imu and wat it possibly is and
origins,powers,gorosei,nika and etc. please stick around and read on and hope you enjoy my theory & opinion. Continue….
#ONEPIECE
#ONEPIECE1062
#ONEPIECE1084
#onepiece1085
#imu #history ImageImageImageImage
1st: imma start with the beginning, this a is about the omni/primordial gods that came before all and every existence….First was chaos…2nd Gaia…..3rd eros….4 being nika. Just know oda pick a lot from all mythology but seem more connected with these primordial gods..my opinion Image
These 4gods will probably be siblings. First chaos was the oldest and had kinda more authority in a way.. but loved being free.2nd was gaia… gaia was more of the one wanting more growth and wanted it siblings be more like it. Third Eros, the most loving one and third nika,joyful ImageImageImageImage
Gaia Image
3rd: These 4 gods really in some ways, couldn’t get along at all but Eros being the personification of love, kept them together. But one day, they began to want to create…planets,different races,space/void and etc. Guess wat they needed to recarniate…VESSELS ImageImageImageImage
4th: Now that they have created..next is vessels. Probably in a way oda will create multiple adams and eves in a more sibling way, my opinion. These 4 humans was 1st to be created and was the closes to god & meaning in one piece way,I would these were the first D’s to be created! Image
These D’s were of different races..I would starting with The giants with joyboy and & Chaos and then the Sky people basically angels for Gaia and eros. Sun god nika and chaos, was very adventurous and wanted other gods to be part of their adventures….continue if u want to know… ImageImage
First God Saturn, 2nd jupiter,3rd Mars,4th mercury and last venus. They was apart of their newfound siblings crew. Basically origins of them are from planets but maybe oda will put them more connected with nika before imu..let’s not jump so fast…let’s continue on ImageImageImage
5th: Now that nika and chaos & their crew go in adventures..gaia and Eros start gathering ppl and creating a kingdom with different races of all kinds…soon eros will connect with some ppl that seem kinda on the Egyptian side…guess who are descendants of those ppl…Nefertiti fam ImageImageImage
6th: Now going back to nika and chaos..chaos began to feel a bit jealous of nika and how ppl gravitate towards and show him this love and thank him for his libertaion of the people….soon this jealousy end up becoming hate and strife…guess wats coming a big gods of gods war ImageImageImage
This battle would leave to destroying most of the worlds that the 4 siblings created….but the aftermath of this chaos lost the war. The way to seal their sibling, they banded together…their omni powers and created the first god fruit..soon to be devil fruits later on ImageImageImage
So just know Eros met this Egyptian type of female and soon they bonded together created the first Nefertiti descendant. But soon Eros will have to leave band together with his other two siblings to defeat chaos and seal it within the first ever created devil fruit darkness fruit ImageImageImage
7th: Even tho, the siblings came together to seal chaos their siblings for all entirety…they didn’t know that chaos beforehand created two other primordial gods Nyx & erebus..these two will be the start…of destruction,betrayal & extinction in some ways….continue on ImageImageImage
Nyx and Erebus continue dwell within the world and cause so much turmoil that it will never be the same again…first they started with sun god nika and most of his descendants…the closes D descendant being of the family “rocks”. They soon both took him for a a vessel. ImageImage
8th: after the defeat of chaos things really seem to lighten up and fully evolve but just know…two dark entity’s are hiding amongst one of the D’s descendants and waiting for the right time to strike. ImageImageImageImage
9th:Meanwhile the gods, has realize that these human body can’t handle their godly energy…soon their descendants of the D’s began to offer their bodies..so Nika,Gaia,Eros and the other gods can resurrect and recarniate. Basically sacfice, like the woman in skypiea, noland FB. ImageImageImage
The reason why I put orchimaru because the gods kinda related to him…when the vessels vegans to decline…he will have to jump to the next vessel
Sorry this theory and my opinion is long..just know things are about to get dark and good……so continue on if u want to
12th: after a while, for generations..gaia and Eros and the other gods..continue to recarniate, through other races within the world…but on this recarniation for gaia….it will never ever be the same again and nyx is the reason for that. ImageImageImage
13th:Gaia is now tainted by nyx for a disturbance of the recarniation basically using Omni Manipulation to do just that. Gaia/imu was suppose recarniate through Eros and now Nefertiti D’s his descendants….basically eros wife was going be the new chosen perfect vessel for gaia. ImageImageImageImage
Side note: my opinion oda will add more of marvel & Dc god like characters to these gods within one piece…theirs absolutely no way, he wouldn’t….literally look at luffy and sung god nika powers is proof…..
Sun* plus in all culture mythology, most these gods are over powering… I know he will put it in his own way…. Just he will have to decide to make these other gods just as Op as nika
Yes incest was and definitely is in love with the gods. They literally was marrying their children and sisters in mythology and hell even real life Egyptian-history to
14th: after the disturbance of the recarnation…gaia awakes within a race she never once been before….it is now a “YOKAI” but a umi nyobo yokai. A very twisted and dark yokai. They resemble women but they are not. Sidenote: now things are starting up now 🙌 ImageImage
Sidenote again just know this story about the umi nyobo is really dark and twisted but it really can connect, if U really read through the lines. Once umi nyobo kills it’s victim, it takes the appearance and basically sends momentum to the victim’s close family member or love one
Just know these story about imu nyobo is really dark… just know I didn’t make y’all read this shit ImageImageImageImage
15th: Now that gaia is a umi nyobo now basically yokai race, it now has taken on its traits and now consumes victim’s and take theirs memories and identity of its victims….Sidenote: umi nyobo are known to be wives of the umi bozu and guess wat we saw in one piece at the Florian ImageImage
16: Sun god nika returns through a chosen vessel that has eaten the hito hito no mi. The D of this race is a giant and ppl call him joyboy and from the monkey family is descendants of sun god nika. So while gaia has not return…joyboy of the void century is place on the throne. Image
Now joyboy/nika has his former crew back but they are now holy knights bc that’s wat gaia wanted the new kingdom system to be like. Saturn,Jupiter,mars,mercury and venus…The first 5 God knights ImageImage
18th:Now that sun god nika/joyboy has return to the world..nyx and Erebus began plotting again. Now the kingdom of the void is a very futuristic world and full of scientists,all races, engineers,designers and etc. nyx and erebus..set they sight on the vegapunks of that time ImageImage
If u ever head of the ghost within the machine…nyx and Erebus through their chosen D vessel meaning rocks family ancestors…they began to cause ruckus and create world destruction technology….but soon a entity will be back to take its throne back
Eros now has recarniated through so many vessels of his now D descendants. To we’re now, he has beceome a Egyptian Valkyrie….now named lilie but now when he recarniates, the vessels are nomore aware of his presence within…bc of Erebus. ImageImage
Sidenote: Lilie helped amd saved the founder of a island….the founder was so much amaze and inspire by Lilie, that, she decided to name Amazon Lilie after her and to massacre all of the men and only have female warrior men ImageImage
20th: Now tainted gaia bc nyx has sense the most powerful gods….it former knight that use to serve her….she first consumed saturn the Jupiter, Mars, mercury and last venus. It consumed them and their god powers. But soon it remade them in a way they only serve it…..now imu ImageImageImageImage
Now their focus on taking the kingdom back and starting their system all over…they began to gather kingdoms…..to take it over. This is now all part of Chaos plan!!
Y’all I swear I’m sorry this theory was so damn long, I know some of them will be wild..just have a open mind and truly take in the ideas and come up with theories of your own if u inspire. I want to take @bigdannyfr for helping me with some things with the gorosei.
Hope y’all really enjoy it and really show support and please have a open mind and take and even give criticism to.
@jujutough @5iveElders @JPeter2927 @misterjupiter @bigdannyfr
If y’all got any questions or feel like I didn’t finish it…really a nigga brain is dried up after typing and reading and research but please trying take a few ideas from and theorize. If y’all want it’s a book call chaos gaia and Eros by Ralph Abraham. Really helped me Image
Women*
I’m sorry y’all that I mess the order of the theories…was trying hard to get these out ,to y’all that I forgot to press the the press the plus so it can be in order. Hope a nigga can still get y’all support and feed back on it and hope y’all can take ideas from it and theorize

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with 𒉭Xavi𒉭

𒉭Xavi𒉭 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @BlacktyonteXavi

Jun 27
[#ONEPIECE1119] Theory

“🅾🅽🅴 🅿🅸🅴🅲🅴 + 🅲🅷🆁🅾🅽🅾 🆃🆁🅸🅶🅶🅴🆁”

Now is the time for this theory to be served to yall. I will be covering one of the most known RPG games ever created and connecting characters to one piece characters and etc.

Let’s begin Image
Before starting, must give the introduction to Chrono trigger.

—Chrono trigger was created in March 11, 1995.

—Also known as a RPG game.

—For the Super Nintendo

—Akira Toriyama, was the artist for the Chrono trigger characters.👀

Oda definitely was invested into Chrono trigger.

Longlive Akira.💯💪🏽Image
Beginning.

—Within the story of Chrono trigger, we have a robot named Robo.

—His true name is actually prometheus.👀

—Looking over , the one piece chapter, I think emeth might be a nickname that joyboy gave the robot. Similar to how luffy does with others.

—the 5 letter word emeth is in Prometheus..”Prometh”…Emeth!!Image
Read 18 tweets
Apr 14
#onepiece Theory

“A World That Was Destroyed,By Its Own Creation”

Throughout this theory, I will be discussing what maybe transpire,Within the ancient kingdom and also even further back before the advanced age. To start it off, will be using the great Frank Herbert (creator of dune) & his son that continue dune book sequel/prequels.

Let’s get it.
Art by: @opmangart69Image
You’re probably wondering, how can dune be connected to one piece ,other than the sand worms and jupeter sand wyrm form.

Well throughout my research I discover Frank H, talk about a subject within the dune book & that man creating advance technology and Ai.

Humans with this technology & Ai will dominate and rule. Soon the creations starts to see itself even above their own creators(humans)

Could this be something that happen during the void century??👀Image
Read 20 tweets
Mar 4
[#ONEPIECE1109] [#ONEPIECE]

Theory/Review🚨

On god Ik im late asf , when it comes to dropping my own review and shit. But aye here it goes. I found very extraordinary key points that connect to this chapter.

Shall we begin mfs🤣 Image
“First”- We start off with the cover story and damn I’m glad oda finally giving us a real canon, adaptation cover story🤦🏽‍♂️.

In the cover we see onigashima sinking near old wano is located.

While observing this,I found a connection to wat oda maybe is going for, when comes to this.

Continue.Image
1. The connection maybe is a book by name of “The World Of Kong aka natural history of Skull Island.

—The island is said to be sinking slowly into the sea for the past 1000s of years.

Interesting how oda is using a lot of the monster verse inspo. Recently & rapidly.
Read 24 tweets
Nov 11, 2023
Chpt-Review/Big-Theory
[#ONEPIECE1098]

“Hidden Truth”

This theory/review will be on the highlights of this Chpt & will be connecting mind blowing details to the real life history & the story. Hope y’all enjoy, let’s get into it.

[#ONEPIECE] Image
We know 2 years had passed by before kuma and the revs heard anything from Ginny…..Where exactly do u think she was at?🤔

•She was chosen to be a lover aka a slave.

But what celestial?

•The celestial could be a descendent of saturn

U probably asking wtf does he mean…Cont

Well wat I mean is,

•The Gorosei are like the headmasters of their own houses/Plantation and definitely will have descendants.

In real life vedic astrology their are planets that are associated with houses

Ex. “Saturn in the Fifth House”👀

Read 25 tweets
Oct 21, 2023
[#ONEPIECE1096] [#HORROR]

TITLE:
“The Depths Of Nightmares”

This theory here is going be a dark one, I will be going into the deepest pit of darkness…A place where nun but evil & negativity dwells. So let’s get ready, time to go in & come out survivors!! Image
•Fear
•pain
•sorrows
•death
•darkness

•The 5 concepts of evilness and all place in a realm that is call hell/underworld. The place where demons,ghost,fallen angels,orges,oni’s all reside here.

•All beings that are in this pit… Are in one piece.

•One place in the story,where u can find all 5 concepts of evilness…Is “Thriller Bark” & “The Florian Triangle”

•The Florian triangle is a place where ships salvage and The pirate crew dies & in dreams & wills parish.

•Thriller Bark the final resting place for those souls.

Read 23 tweets
Oct 12, 2023
Chpt review/Theory
[#onepiece1095]

After reading this chapter I would say this was something mind blowing,disturbing,dreadful & etc. I will be giving my input & my own thoughts .

Let’s get into this shit y’all. Image
-Young Garling
Seem like a young protege.
-Similar to lucci being a protege of cipher pol & cpo.

-Probably was one of the youngest holy knights, that was being mentor by saturn to eventually become a gorosei.

-But the rock’s situation happen and maybe lost favor with imu.
Imu might of felt this way about garling because he decided to team up with D’s to fight another D & his crew….This really was something that caused him from not ascending and being Mu protector. So instead he was chosen over his rival. “Ju-Peter” Image
Read 20 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(