The Smart Ape 🔥 Profile picture
Jun 17, 2023 14 tweets 16 min read Read on X
.@Polkadot will surprise you in the next bull run, it is one of the #blockchains recording the highest development activity!

What is silently being prepared?

I spent hours studying this ecosystem to find projects with high potential!

Top 8 Polkadot high-potential projects!

🧵 Image
@Polkadot is the second blockchain after #Ethereum with the highest development activity. It's an important metric often correlated with innovative proposals. To save you time, here are the top 8 projects with the highest potential. Image
1- @pendulum_chain
Pendulum builds the missing link between fiat and DeFi through a fiat-optimized smart contract blockchain. They create on-chain utility for a wide range of fiat currencies and fintech services making financials open and inclusive.
2- @kusamanetwork
Kusama is the test network for Polkadot, similar in architecture. It provides an environment for innovative experimentation and risk-taking without the consequences of the main network. Users interact with real money, making it more than a test net.
3- @MoonbeamNetwork
Moonbeam aims to enable interoperability between Polkadot and other blockchains, like Ethereum. It allows developers to create DApps that can run on both platforms. Polkadot users can access Ethereum's ecosystem without leaving their native blockchain.
4- @AIRA_Robonomics
Robonomics is an open-source network that connects humans, robots, connected objects, and bots through blockchain. It enables cooperation by allowing robots to request instructions or resources from humans using smart contracts.
5- @EdgewareDAO
Edgeware is a decentralized hub on Polkadot, empowering developers to quickly enter the market by collaborating in a decentralized manner. It offers a community treasury for funding, fostering hyper-efficient infrastructures and decentralization.
6- @PhalaNetwork
Phala addresses the high computation and storage costs faced by smart contracts on Ethereum or Parachain. It delegates applications to an off-chain network of operators on Polkadot, enabling complex DApps to deploy applications outside the main blockchain.
7- @MantaNetwork
Manta Network leverages Polkadot's interoperability to provide privacy across Web 3. It integrates with Polkadot and employs Zero Knowledge Proofs technology to add a layer of anonymization.
8- @Kylin_Network
Kylin is a decentralized data management infrastructure for DeFi and the Polkadot ecosystem. It offers decentralized oracles that can verify data inside and outside the blockchain.
I will be adding 2 more projects and posting a list of 10 projects on my TG channel.
Make sure to join Telegram for the recent alpha! 👇 Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with The Smart Ape 🔥

The Smart Ape 🔥 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @the_smart_ape

Jul 12
DeFi Looping is an underutilized strategy with impressive yields, especially with FlashLoans.

Previously, you had to be a developer to use them, but not anymore.

Discover this revolution 🧵🔽 Image
DeFi Looping is a strategy that increases yield by making winning loops.

These strategies are fascinating in cases where the deposit APY is higher than the borrow APY.

In these cases, you can:
• Deposit (X%) – Borrow (Y%) – Deposit – Borrow – …

X > Y Image
Theoretically, these loops can go on infinitely and provide infinitely large yields.

However, what limits this is the LTV, usually 70-80%, which corresponds to the percentage of the loan relative to the deposit.

70% LTV means you can borrow 70% of the deposited amount.

Generally, after 10 loops, you reach the limit, so the yield is not infinite but still very good!Image
Read 17 tweets
Jul 11
The blockchain pays you for your computing power and bandwidth, while Windows takes them for free.

Most users are unaware of this!

Here's a step-by-step guide to disable it 🧵🔽 Image
Windows doesn't tell you, but they use your computer's processing power.

This power belongs to you, and every month, you're the one paying for the energy consumed by your PC, including the energy used by Windows.

Plus, it wears down your CPU.
To disable this, it's very simple, anyone can do it:

• Click on the Windows icon
• Go to "Settings"
• Click on "Windows Update"
• Go to "Advanced Options"
• Then click on "Delivery Optimization"
• Turn off the first toggle at the top
Read 9 tweets
Jul 10
3 years ago, I lost part of my seed phrase in a fire.

But with special techniques, I managed to restore it.

Here’s how you can recover your private keys too. Image
Due to a gas problem, a fire ravaged part of my apartment.

Thank God there were no human casualties, but many valuable items were burned.

Among them was a part of my seed phrase containing all my funds.

I finally managed to restore it with this technique 👇 Image
Seed phrases typically use the BIP 39 standard.

This is a list of 2048 words that are used in all seed phrases.

The probability of finding a complete seed phrase is 1 / 2048^24 = 1 / 2^264 = 4.3 * 10^-80.

This is an extremely low probability. Image
Read 19 tweets
Jul 9
Don't be stupid!

You think Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana ETFs are good for the ecosystem?

You're wrong! They're nothing but Trojan horses to make controllable what was meant to be uncontrollable.

Here is what you need to know 🧵🔽 Image
I'm desperate when I see everyone rejoicing over the approvals of ETFs Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.

Have you never found it strange that suddenly major institutions are interested in crypto?

Don't be a sheep, you absolutely need to understand what's happening. Image
In the past, BlackRock was a big critic of Bitcoin.

Larry Fink said, "Bitcoin just shows you how much demand for money laundering there is in the world. That's all it is."

And then suddenly, they magically understood it was a revolutionary technology and released a spot ETF on it!

Don’t you find that strange?
Read 19 tweets
Jul 7
Cheap country + 100% remote job = Perfect combo

I've been doing this for years, and it's the best way to grow!

Here's a step-by-step guide to living a life worth living 🧵🔽

(Attention, your life might change after reading this.) Image
Since childhood, we've been led to believe that life is all about work!

It wasn't until I had my first child that I realized life isn't about work, it's about flourishing through personal development, which can be facilitated by work. Image
Unfortunately, many people endure work as an obligatory passage to meet their basic needs and those of their families (drinking, eating, housing, energy, etc.).

The first thing to do is to reduce these costs in two different ways 👇 Image
Read 18 tweets
Jul 3
Don't listen to those saying it's the best time to buy!

Another crisis is coming, and Bitcoin might take a big hit!

Read this before making your decision 🧵👇 Image
Many are telling you that it's the best time to buy.

That would have been the case if $9B in BTC wasn't about to be released into the market all at once.

This event will have a major impact on the ecosystem, so let's put aside feelings, stay neutral, and see what the impact might be 👇Image
As you probably know, Mt. Gox was a CEX based in Japan, one of the largest at its time (2010-14).

They suffered several hacks that led to their closure and blocked all their clients' funds.

In total, 850,000 $BTC were lost by Mt. Gox. Image
Read 15 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(