The Smart Ape 🔥 Profile picture
Jun 17, 2023 14 tweets 16 min read Read on X
.@Polkadot will surprise you in the next bull run, it is one of the #blockchains recording the highest development activity!

What is silently being prepared?

I spent hours studying this ecosystem to find projects with high potential!

Top 8 Polkadot high-potential projects!

🧵 Image
@Polkadot is the second blockchain after #Ethereum with the highest development activity. It's an important metric often correlated with innovative proposals. To save you time, here are the top 8 projects with the highest potential. Image
1- @pendulum_chain
Pendulum builds the missing link between fiat and DeFi through a fiat-optimized smart contract blockchain. They create on-chain utility for a wide range of fiat currencies and fintech services making financials open and inclusive.
2- @kusamanetwork
Kusama is the test network for Polkadot, similar in architecture. It provides an environment for innovative experimentation and risk-taking without the consequences of the main network. Users interact with real money, making it more than a test net.
3- @MoonbeamNetwork
Moonbeam aims to enable interoperability between Polkadot and other blockchains, like Ethereum. It allows developers to create DApps that can run on both platforms. Polkadot users can access Ethereum's ecosystem without leaving their native blockchain.
4- @AIRA_Robonomics
Robonomics is an open-source network that connects humans, robots, connected objects, and bots through blockchain. It enables cooperation by allowing robots to request instructions or resources from humans using smart contracts.
5- @EdgewareDAO
Edgeware is a decentralized hub on Polkadot, empowering developers to quickly enter the market by collaborating in a decentralized manner. It offers a community treasury for funding, fostering hyper-efficient infrastructures and decentralization.
6- @PhalaNetwork
Phala addresses the high computation and storage costs faced by smart contracts on Ethereum or Parachain. It delegates applications to an off-chain network of operators on Polkadot, enabling complex DApps to deploy applications outside the main blockchain.
7- @MantaNetwork
Manta Network leverages Polkadot's interoperability to provide privacy across Web 3. It integrates with Polkadot and employs Zero Knowledge Proofs technology to add a layer of anonymization.
8- @Kylin_Network
Kylin is a decentralized data management infrastructure for DeFi and the Polkadot ecosystem. It offers decentralized oracles that can verify data inside and outside the blockchain.
I will be adding 2 more projects and posting a list of 10 projects on my TG channel.
Make sure to join Telegram for the recent alpha! 👇 Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with The Smart Ape 🔥

The Smart Ape 🔥 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @the_smart_ape

Jun 9
17-year-old kids are becoming millionaires by launching memecoins.

I spent weeks studying the secrets of a successful launch with zero coding skills.

Here's the complete guide to launching a successful memecoin 🧵🔽 Image
While doing my research, I realized there are huge opportunities for those launching memecoins.

The demand is far greater than the supply, and any memecoin that follows all these steps is guaranteed to reach at least $1M in market cap! Image
Step 1️⃣ Find the Concept and Ticker

This is a very important step.

The concept needs to be funny and should resonate with a lot of people, and the same goes for the ticker.

It must be funny and memeable! You can also choose a concept that evokes nostalgia. Image
Read 26 tweets
Jun 5
I spoke with a legend in this ecosystem.

He told me:
"In a few years, everything will run on Bitcoin."

I asked for some alpha, and he introduced me to the Celestia of Bitcoin.

A 🧵 on the first Bitcoin Data Availability Layer 👇 Image
I don’t have a crystal ball to know if the Dapps in the Bitcoin ecosystem will prevail.

But one thing is certain: Bitcoin is by far the most decentralized and secure blockchain.

Ordinals, Runes, and L2s have shown that cool things can be done on Bitcoin. Image
The Bitcoin ecosystem is growing, and as it does, it leads to high blockspace demand and data capacity.

This has become a major issue.

The best solution as of today is a specific Data Availability layer on Bitcoin! Image
Read 19 tweets
Jun 4
Memecoins are the biggest millionaire makers right now!

But no one tells you how to win big by riding the hype!

Here’s a step-by-step guide to finding 100x memecoins before they explode 🧵🔽 Image
I know a 16-year-old kid (he will recognize himself) who turned $1200 into $980K by riding the memecoin hype.

Many think it’s gambling, but it’s not at all.

Those who see it as gambling are usually the ones who lose money! Image
There’s no secret: when you make big gains in memecoins, it's because some people have lost a lot.

The mid-curve loses money while the left-curve makes money by betting.

Let’s look at a complete strategy that only 1% use and that will make you a right-curve winner 👇 Image
Read 20 tweets
May 28
It's incredible how powerful GPT-4o is!

In just 2 weeks, I’ve made over $30K thanks to this new version!

Many will hate me for sharing this, but here’s a strategy to make big gains with GPT-4o 🧵🔽 Image
I am not a trader, yet my trades yield the same gains as those of a quant trader.

Quant traders are the types of traders who make the most gains, they use algorithms and programs based on mathematical and statistical concepts to analyze the market and make trades. Image
A person who masters artificial intelligence tools can overnight become a trader, developer, writer, translator, etc.

All of this has accelerated with the release of GPT-4o!

Its great strength is visual understanding, which surpasses all other AI models. Image
Read 16 tweets
May 27
Very few people master the Solana tools!

Mastering them guarantees you to find 10x-100x opportunities before everyone else.

Solscan is the most underutilized yet the most powerful of these tools.

Here’s how to conduct advanced research on Solscan (+ bonuses) 🧵⬇️ Image
Solscan is a complex block explorer, not as simple as EVM block explorers.

I realized that very few people have mastered it, and that’s a good thing!

Because those few who do master it will surely have an advantage.
Solana has many tools, but Solscan combines all these different tools.

If you master Solscan, you won’t need to add 10 other tools to your toolkit.

On Solscan, you can:
• Find GEMs
• Monitor whales/smart money
• Monitor DEXs
• Analyze tokens
• Analyze smart contracts Image
Read 18 tweets
May 21
My favorite hardware is the Raspberry Pi!

I've learned so much from this ecosystem by using a Raspberry Pi!

Here are 10 crypto projects you can do with it 🧵🔽 Image
First of all, what is a Raspberry Pi?

A Raspberry Pi is a small, affordable computer used for learning programming, DIY projects, and tech experiments.

It's like having a tiny PC for fun and creativity! The Raspberry Pi 4B with 4GB costs only $70! Image
With a Raspberry Pi, you can learn coding, build DIY projects, create a home server, explore electronics, and even make fun gadgets!

And what I love to do is build crypto projects with my Raspberry Pi!

Here are 10 you can easily do 👇
Read 17 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(