"किसानो की अंतर्राष्ट्रीय षड़यंत्र का आज खुलासा हो चूका है. आइये करते है इसका DNA टेस्ट. आज हमने देखा की इंटरनेशनल सेलेब्रिटी Rihanna, जिसे गाना गाने के सिवा कुछ आता नहीं है, वो कैसे किसानो के बारे में बात करने लगी है."
"आप ही सोचिये. ये Rihanna जो की एक आलीशान बंगले में रहती है, जो की ऐसे वैसे गाने के वीडियो बनाती है, क्या उसे हमारे किसानो के पीड़ा का अंदाजा हो सकता है? ये जरूर भारत के खिलाफ एक षड़यंत्र की तरफ इशारा करता है."
"फिर चलते है Greta Thunberg की तरफ जो की महज़ एक बच्ची है जिसे पूरे विश्व ने सर पर चढ़ा रखा है. स्कूल जाने की उम्र में ये अलग अलग देशो में जाके गुस्से से 'How Dare You' कहती है, भाषणबाज़ी करती है. क्या इस क्लाइमेट एक्टिविस्ट की बाते हमें सुनने की जरूरत है?"
First, the Police showed up at his house to arrest him. They said @tweets_prateekg has 'cunningly' used Sakal's logo.
Next, after Prateek got anticipatory bail, they are trying to seize his laptop. They refuse to show him the order and say "verbal" order is enough to do so.
When @tweets_prateekg went to complete legal formalities, the SHO said, "You think you can damage Sakal? Sakal can buy 50 reporters like you. They are too big and you aren’t even a journalist. You don’t have a press like Sakal. What is Newslaundry, it is just an online thing.”
- Dalit woman is gangraped by upper caste men, begs for justice and dies
- Police refuse to accept it as a rape case
- Police burn woman's body in dead of the night without consent of family.
- Media stopped from talking to the family
- Videos emerge of DM threatening family to change their statement
- Entire village put in lockdown
- Elected MPs prevented from meeting family and roughed up by the police
- Highways blocked to prevent entry to the village
- Rally is held by upper caste people in support of the rapists
- Police allow this event to happen despite section 144
- Private phone call between journalist & victim's brother is recorded & leaked to a propaganda blog.
And it doesn't seem like it's ending anytime soon.
Crazy scenes from Rajya Sabha emerging this afternoon where division vote was denied for MPs.
Yet another day, when it's proven that, this govt is not interested in debate or discussion. Now it's not even interested in voting tbh.
BJP supporters will have a predictable reaction to this whole thing:
1) Opposition should be dealt with like this only. (Those unruly elements!) 2) Historic day, Historic bill, jai Modiji. 3) UPA did the same thing during Telangana formation. (So we will do it too yay!)
Don't fall for it.
Going by the visuals emerging from Rajya Sabha, it's clear the Farm Bill was bulldozed through because they knew there is more opposition to it than support.
Now only chest beating and screaming "WE DID IT! FOR THE FARMERS!" loudly is the plan.