Major events that led to 1962 Indo-China war(1/n)
1. In 1947, #India and Pakistan are formed. In 1949, Communist China win Civil war. Communists form People's Republic of China(PRC) - #China and Nationalists form Republic of China(ROC) - Taiwan.
2. Following this in 1950, Chacha rejects a permanent seat offered to India in the UN Security Council by US. It was assumed that India replacing China in UNSC would offend both PRC and USSR. India favours China. China becomes permanent UNSC member.
3. 1n 1950, China shows interest in acquiring Tibet(Led by Spiritual/Political leader, The Dalai Lama 14th). Chacha refused to think of the idea of using military force to deter the Chinese. No support given to Tibet. India sides with China.
A thread on what happened to one of the most talked and hyped Indian phone company #Micromax
1. It dates back to year 2000 when Micromax Informatics was founded as a software company by Rahul Sharma and his friends in Gurgaon who had just come out of college and wanted to venture into a "dot com" which was booming during 2000s.
2. It was that time when coin phone was a big trend which enabled people in remote areas to connect with family and friends. These phones looked like landline but didn't require the wiring as it was operated using a SIM and benefited multiple people with a single SIM.