1. It is not in God's nature to abandon His children. Philippians 1:6; Psalm 37:17; 25; 39
- It is only when God is with you that you can stand strong. Psalm 55:22
- It's not in God's nature to allow the righteous to be down-casted.
2. It's not in His nature to fail. Psalm 77:8; Lamentations 3:22
- Has He promised you? It shall surely come to pass.
- God only disciplines His children, He doesn't inflict pain
- He says things that are true; His word is truth. Hebrews 6:18
- God doesn't joke with His words, you can always rely on His word. Numbers 23:19; 1Samuel 15:29
Come boldly to the throne of grace. Hebrews 4:16
Once it is His direction you are following, be rest assured He can never disappoint you.
Just ensure your heart is right with Him. Though there might be scarcity, He shall surely care for you.
Tell it to Him that you believe His word and be it unto you according to His word.
Receive the manifestations and believe Him.