The Digital Economy is only 15% of the world's GDP 🌍. A select group is reaping massive rewards πŸ’° by bridging the gap to the other 85%....

I call them Modern Industrialists.

Learn to think like them by asking yourself 5 simple questions...πŸ‘‡ The Complete Essay
I'll be expanding on how to become a Modern Industrialist and the driving forces behind why they're uniquely important to developing massive impact on this tweet thread. Like or RT the image post and I'll a new factor every 5.
#1 - Digital money is new money to the local economy. #economicdevelopment strategy lacking in recruitment for these individuals will not be competitive in the long term. #Local economies need them to thrive in today's world.
#2 - Their fanbases and entrepreneurial streak mean that they have an outsized impact. One Industrialist can bring 2 digital businesses, start 3d printing with their mechanic, and then invest in their local coffeeshop to develop their perfect coworking space.
#3 - They could choose to live anywhere, but they don't. These people truly love where they live. It's not about the factory or office down the street....

They could be a #digitalnomad living #vanlife all over, but instead they want to be part of the community around them.

β€’ β€’ β€’

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Michael Greenberg

Michael Greenberg Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!


Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

  2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @gentoftech

2 Mar
Reaching Out Is Hard As F$@K... 😑

But is makes bank when it works.... πŸ’°

Doesn't matter if you're in sales, PR, partnerships, or want to pitch an investor for your startup's next round...

I've sent 1000's of these (maybeπŸ’―k+) and this system has NEVER failed me.... πŸ‘‡
I've reached out to thousands of podcasts and influencers over the years. I've also trained ~20 people to do the same.

Assume there are 4 different levels of influencer to look for. The numbers below are for B2B, 5-10x them for B2C is most cases...πŸ‘Ž
1. **Celebrity** -- ***200,000+*** -- @naval etc. A single shoutout from them can lead to hundreds of qualified leads for you. The downside, they're busy as heck. You'll need to be creative and persistent to reach them.

CC @APompliano - did this "overnight"
Read 11 tweets
28 Feb
You can understandπŸ”Ž why startups fail by understanding why Russia cannot be invaded and conquered...

They both tie back to a single concept: Strategic Depth...πŸ‘‡
Russian has a truly massive geographic footprint, with Moscow and the west on fairly open and flat land. Its major geographic barriers are far away, but the distance is the key to their protection.
During WW2, Russia moved their factories by train far into the east. Eventually, they build a massive fleet of tanks & aircraft that allowed them to force the Germans back.

If it wasn't for the DEPTH of their great nation, then all of Europe may have fallen.
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal Become our Patreon

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us on Twitter!