pwnwtfbbq Profile picture
Sep 13, 2021 12 tweets 8 min read Read on X
I believe @michaeljburry is referencing how for #GME 2021 has similar volatile dates as 2019. I've included a previous DD, 2019 vs 2021 share price data (that has been planarized, and other related stuff indicating this as well. #GameStop #math

reddit.com/r/Superstonk/c…
Some more data dump:

Here is a close up of that oscillating behavior beginnign in 2019. The volume data on the bottom has shows this signiature swing. You can also see how there are max volume outliers that seem to have an even displacement between each other.
Melvin entered the scene in 2016Q1. One could see how the oscillation become more defines around the same time . There also is a (highly improbable) linear decrease in the share price at this time.
GME was once considered a high dividend stock. Coincedentally the implementation of this began around the same time Melvin did. The cash dividend probably was used as an excuse to explain these cycles since dividends are also given at quarterly intervals.
It also seems as if the dividend yields were oddly correlated to the number of HF options.
In 2019, the share price (black) experienced a behavioral transition rrom the repeating parabolas to what we are seeing now. 2019 also sawe a sudden change in OBV (blue) due to a share buy back. news.gamestop.com/news-releases/…
The significant decrease in the outstanding shares resulted in the short interest percent to increase (above 100%). This is value that does not exist since it is outside the domain of a defined variable. This may be the reason, we are ere today.
I still believe the existence of a shorting algorithm. We witness shorting occur watching the daily charts so why it is to out of the realms of possibilties that it also controls the overall behavior? To me, the repeating dates with outlier characteristics is evident of that.
Due to the similarities of 2019 and 2021, I was able to pretty accurately guess when the next big boom day weeks in advance. To better compare these years, I trasformed the share prices by having an overal rate of change of 0.
By definition, this is theory. It is not a fact. Personally, this is enough evidence for me to believe. Also, if this is wrong, it doesn't matter. We're going to the moon anyways. #HoldTheLine

#SuckMyBallsHedgies #Math #StatisticalModelikng #TAIsStillStupid #yolo #FuckIt #WhyNot
The buy back in 2019 is why the #GMESQUEEZE is happening now. That was the original #catalyst.
I accidental pressed the submit before while trying to edit this section. Oh, well. It is what it is. Happy mistakes

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with pwnwtfbbq

pwnwtfbbq Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @pwnwtfbbq

Jul 1, 2022
My friend from Ukraine is heading to NY for a week to be with friends he knew back in his hometown of Ternopil. Having support from others who are going through the same pains and heartbreak is so important. I'm wanting to do the charity event when he gets back.
Does anyone have any good ideas on what we should do? I figured we could stream and discuss current events. Neither of us has done anything similar to this so, we could use any suggestions, tips, or advice.
If anyone knows of a solid app or website that could easily show total money collected to aid in transparency, please let me know.
Read 9 tweets
Jun 30, 2022
I use engineering methods to analysis stocks such as $GME because the overall behavior is so well controlled that it behaves just like a systemic process.
Manufacturing engineering often uses the below chart to monitor live data. The upper and lower control limit (UCL /LCL) are used for quality controls. These values can be defined by a static value defined by requirement or general distribution of the population. Image
As a very general statement, $GME's"high-low" values appear to be constant despite how the average values ranged from ~$120-$300. If ~$120-$300 is considered the average, the UCL and LCL are static and not relative ratio to the values suggesting a user defined variable. ImageImage
Read 7 tweets
Jun 30, 2022
When @CEOAdam was borught onto $AMC, the company immediately went into billions of dollars in debt.
@CEOAdam @silverlake_news and @egon_durban have a long history of bankrupting companies once a partnership is made.
@CEOAdam @silverlake_news @egon_durban Silver Lake recently help the acquisition of @VMware. It was only a few days after the department of homeland security told everyone to not use this software due to a cyber security breach from the North Koreans did @Broadcom purchase the company for $61 billion.
Read 6 tweets
Jun 29, 2022
Below is an on-going list of DD I have written. Each subject is organized into general topics with more DD tweeted and linked respectively. Any and all of my future analysis and research will be added to this pin.

The DD is never done.

#suckmyballshedgies
The #Algorithm. The Ouroboros: Characterizing #GameStop share price and reverse engineering #HFT #algos.

10/4/21: Part 1
reddit.com/r/DDintoGME/co…

11/18/21 Part 2
reddit.com/r/Superstonk/c… Image
Read 14 tweets
Mar 29, 2022
1/ 9: DD Teaser drop!

In the linked DD, I was able to identify how $GME followed a very set trend to the extent that important dates were almost the same for over a decade. Currently, I've been working on showing how the values also are predetermined.

reddit.com/r/Superstonk/c…
2/9: One of my many $GME hypotheses is each specific share price range have their own set of "rules" that govern the behaviors. This is called a piecewise function. An example below shows when x > 0, then the x+3 is used to calculate y. For all other values of x, -x is used.
3/9: Looking at GME, an absolute min of ~$3.75 occurred on 2/11/2003. This low was not seen until 7/20/20. Oddly enough, this was also the date I have identified when BTC started to move directly with GME. That DD is here:

reddit.com/r/DDintoGME/co…
Read 11 tweets
Mar 28, 2022
Derivative and constants
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(