Satish Gaire ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Profile picture
Nov 16, 2021 โ€ข 7 tweets โ€ข 3 min read โ€ข Read on X
5 Steps To Reduce Churn Rate ๐Ÿงต
#SaaS #MarketingTips
#1. Make sure users are consuming the product. Monitor their progress and hold them accountable!

@AppSumo 's Email To reduce churn for new customers

See full email here:
swipefolder.com/swipe/sumo-me-โ€ฆ
#2. Monthly "VALUE" webinar/ live calls

People want to feel belonging to the community, what i do is hold a live webinar once a month to talk about new ways to use the product, client showcase, upcoming features etc
#3. Create Brand Attachment

I send out stickers and phone holders with our logo and offer another incentive for tagging photos of them using it to create attachments to our brand. This will also generate referrals.
#4. Visualize The Progress /Dashboard

Visualize users' progress and show them how far they have come in visual graphs, this will help them know where they need to get.
#5. Use Notification as dopamine drops

When they do something "good" on your platform. Tell them about it! This could be a notification email, or a compliment if you are in the service industry. @bjfogg 's behavior grid is a goldmine.
If you enjoyed this thread, please follow me @gairesatish I share actionable tips to make you smarter and wiser everyday!

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
ใ€€

Keep Current with Satish Gaire ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Satish Gaire ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @gairesatish

Jan 10, 2022
Stop ๐Ÿ›‘ Wasting your time selling logos on Fiverr.

I am going to show you 5 UNIQUE things that you can sell on Fiverr without any skills. ๐Ÿงต
#1. Email Marketing

What you will do: You will write email sequences or an email blast for people. Most of your job would be to use the "AIDA" formula to write these emails.
You can also pretty much copy/paste already written emails here: emails.swipefolder.com
#2. Create Google Business Profile
Businesses want to appear on Google Maps or on Google Knowlege Panel whenever someone searches for their business. You can set this up for them and fully customize it with testimonials, latest offers etc. google.com/business/
Read 8 tweets
Jan 9, 2022
6 Copywriting Tips From Apple ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿงต
#1. One Idea At A Time

Each year, Apple focuses on ONE thing. 2020-21 was all about camera, being able to take cinematic photos/videos with a phone.
#2. People Don't Read, They Scan

Apple's website is all about scanning. They rarely have long paragraphs, they do have BIG multiple headlines with multiple photos. If you go to their home page, there is barely any paragraphs.
Read 8 tweets
Jan 8, 2022
Copywriting is one of the MOST valuable Skill that could change your life, career, and business.

Here are 8 Tips To Help You Master Copywriting: ๐Ÿงต
1. Headline / Big Claim

Make sure your headline is short to the point and a claim that's going to get people's attention.
2. Talk Benefits, Not features

Most people make mistake by talking about the features of your product, Instead talk about benefits. How can they make money pay their mortgage with this?
Read 10 tweets
Nov 27, 2021
โ›”๏ธ I HATED Reading BOOKS!

Now I read 1 book a week, here are 8 book reading habits that will CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!

โฌ‡๏ธ ๐Ÿงต Thread...
#1. You don't have to read the entire book. Sometimes, I know the point and i mark it "read"
#2. Do not take notes while reading a book. Take them the next day from your memory, using your own words. It will stick to you forever.

#3. Don't read anything that requires you to "think" after 5 PM. I read my complex reading in the morning and my easiest before bed.
Read 9 tweets
Nov 26, 2021
Chipotle Ad Explained ๐Ÿงต (Thread) #Chipotle
I eat chipotle often so, I have that extra "vision" that only true fans have. ๐Ÿ‘€

I will show you where chipotle's ad SCRWED UP making people feel confused.

Let's Breakdown their Adโฌ‡๏ธ
#1. Take a deep breath. Farmer dad doesn't die. Let's go to next tweet below..โฌ‡๏ธ Image
#2. The story begins when a Farmer'ss son (let's call him lil jimmy" is about to go to college. โฌ‡๏ธ Image
Read 14 tweets
Nov 23, 2021
๐Ÿค– Ask people "What is blockchain?" and they will tell you about "Bitcoins" That's nonsense!

Here's how I explain Blockchain to my non-tech friends. ๐Ÿงต (Thread) โฌ‡๏ธ #blockchain
Simply put, " Blockchain is PUBLIC Ledger" Let me explain. โฌ‡๏ธ
You wake up in the morning & during your commute you decide you want some coffee, you stop by 7/11 to grab .99c coffee with your credit card. โฌ‡๏ธ
Read 12 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(