@Philly852 Right on! This "totalitarian control system" started round October 2004 newly arrived #Paris, my gut told me that i m the primary target of it... getting ready to head to london to family members when the 2005 bombing occurred & a brasilian man cold bloodly killed in the #metro
@Philly852 I mean 2004, travel #BiometricPassport...
Start of it...
As a targeted, using my color, my migrations statue, a water truck driver #NY during 9/11, i & my name was on this satanists/eugenics high list to instill Fear & ensnear, coerce citizens to give up on their privacy
@Philly852 I show what was happening inside #WTC, i flee to Paris, Firenze, Milan, always on the run, dodging to be framed or lured into terrorist attacks scenarios, then the murder of #MeridthKercher ,i started to get the message i got of raping a woman #Pennsylvania hotel... Image
@Philly852 Anytime they cld have cold bloodly killed a lot of citizens using mercenaries contractors from turkey or Ukraine ( citizens who move freely inside #EU & have the logitics to do it successfully & tagged on me & my name(after killing me)... For success to use the person belongings
@Philly852 For success of the operation, the belongings of the accuser (s) must go through Satanist voodoo/ Sorcery rituals & the person himself lure by job opportunities through infrastructures set only for that purpose, for the open human sacrificial to go smoothly, making everyone numb ImageImageImageImage
@Philly852 #germany where Atta & co originated, guess what: who descended to fitness to come in contact with me : an ex Dr, homosexuel Oberbürgermeister (mayor)( do your guys get the awareness i m bringing here, mostly those that lost loves ones these past yrs be at 9/11 or wars afterwards) Image
@Philly852 1st contact was nature criminal in the locker room, after monitoring me, tracing etc, all the girls working #LIDL Buchstr #SchwäbischGmünd moved...
Hiswords were: a black guy in Coma, he brought him flower ( coma + flowers?), his partner was there too & died later ( coincidence?) Image
@Philly852 Stil lucky tweeting & alive...
But completely cut off and isolate, right now i m standing outside #Lidl #Brainkofen in the cold tweeting, my fingers frozen... ImageImageImageImage
@Philly852 Satanist/eugenics infrastructures set in front of me for VOODOO etc , Mr Ulrich Sorg, can't move, sat in his defecation & urines for weeks till the sister Walk. During my sleep Witchs will come & tried 2 lay in my foot blood stream germs/Virus
The guy is dead 2 as mayor partner Image
@Philly852 one heard #underwear bomber, who the hell put bomb inside a underwear and seat on it?
Baghdadi dirty & stinky #underwear #Warzone where western journalists heads chopped off on MSM
You said wait a mn, does Putin or XI utter these words where citizens lives are at risk?
#CV_19 Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with #Alonegegendem,#Seulcontreeux,#Solocontroloro

#Alonegegendem,#Seulcontreeux,#Solocontroloro Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(