Kelly Jones Profile picture
Apr 29, 2022 12 tweets 6 min read Read on X
#AlexJones Tx S. D Bankruptcy Court hearing live at this link:gotomeet.me/JudgeLopez

Audio is separate:
Dial-in Telephone No: 832-917-1510
Conference Code: 590153

Multiple motions to dismiss separate parties. Live tweeting now stay w thread.
#SandyHook
2/Alex's family attnys are around $600/hr. How many thousands of dollars are being spent today defending Motions to Dismiss?

Lawyer on-screen suggests fast-tracking Mx. to Dismiss...

"Bankruptcy for the honest but unfortunate debtor... doesn't look like an honest debtor (sic)"
3/"Unworthy, abusive purpose... one of my clients held his son with a bullet hole in his head, &Alex Jones called him a liar..." (sic).. "delaying their day in court.."(Sandy Hook Plaintiffs' counsel)

Judge Lopez offers to hear public comments via meeting link
4/Ray Battaglia for Free Speech Systems, LLC ("Alex Jones"LCC): Bank. case stops the race to the courthouse favors the TX plaintiffs not the CT.

"Promotes the breathing spell..& equitable distribution.."

If TX case proceeds, TX Plaintiffs will be able to attach (assets ) etc.
5/I made myself available to testify about what I believe could be a shortcut for the Plaintiffs as former owner of Free Speech Systems, LLC(that TX judges have protected by imposing content-based prior restraint injunctions on me.)

Interesting screenshot from virtual gallery:
6/Plaintiffs' attny cites circular argument about "good faith" (sic) of Alex Jones re payment plan, that Alex Jones never put before the Plaintiffs (sic)

I find Alex's "race to the court" argument absurd. He's delayed justice so long, & apparently set timelines he didn't meet.
7/May 27 9:00 AM Hearing on Plantiffs' Motion to Dismiss, I believe.

So, Motion to Dismiss seems to be set and the Alex Jones Bankruptcy Cases are not apparently going to be dismissed regarding the bankruptcy filings, generally, today.

Other matters remain to be determined...
8/From my review of Alex Jones' bankruptcy pleadings, as a non-lawyer layperson, it seems that Alex has relinquished control of FSS, LLC to the Trustees for the purpose of funding his litigation and, allegedly, to reserve $ to pay damages.

Why are some docs sealed?? Booo.
9/Alex Jones is not present at this hearing, which does not seem to be evidentiary, but seems very disrespectful not to even show up.

Empty witness stand:
10/Judge Lopez: Subchapter 5 Trustee doesn't appear to have any funding mechanism (sic). The debtors (LLCs for which Alex Jones has filed bankruptcy) have no $. Bank. case will cost a lot

Judge remains concerns about ability to fund Trustee or not (!!)
12/ Alex Jones Bankruptcy Stay remains. So, all Sandy Hook cases remain stayed. Motions to Dismiss to be heard on May 27th at 9:00 AM Central, open hearing will be available to watch and tune in at same link provided at first tweet in this thread.

Stay tuned #AlexJones #Legal

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Kelly Jones

Kelly Jones Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @RealKellyJones

Sep 9, 2023
1/Alex Jones is my ex husband. I’m a survivor & a whistleblower & there’s lots on my feed about Alex’s ties Russian State media.

.@TheJusticeDept & .@FBI pls investigate “who” bought those “supplements when “infowars” morphed into Trump TV featuring Roger Stone as “anchor…” Image
2/I’ve said it to the #January6th Committee investigator, the world, & to ever law enforcement officer I knew to tell: Alex Jones doesn’t own the property he alleges to own, is funded by the proceeds of fraud & is infringing on copyrights, to endanger America. Pls Investigate. Image
*every. I make mistakes when I’m worried about our Nation.
Read 9 tweets
Sep 6, 2023
1/Reminder from deep in the heart of #ATX, as the #PaxtonImpeachment proceeds: Texas is wrought w corruption & controlled by oligarchical good ol' boy dynasties. Its GPD outranks Canada's & Russia's (est. is $2.36 Trillion): Corruption Thread/#PaxtonTrial thread Image
2/This thread will be updated while Paxton's trial proceeds & includes a look into the Minton family's repeat representation of high-profile politicians & public figures (such as Alex Jones) whose criminal charges are repeatedly dropped without trial, like Sen Schwertner: Image
3/When you look at the special privileges repeatedly given to Minton, Bassett, Burton, & Collins' criminally accused clients, you can see a pattern of politicians & political power players accused of disturbing crimes whose charges are dropped without trial, like this lobbist: Image
Read 17 tweets
May 26, 2023
Alex Jones was initiated into the Proud Boys by Gavin McInnes on Infowars, which remains Roger Stone's propaganda platform too.

OathKeeper Kelly Meggs got 12 yrs yesterday.

In 2022, his co-conspirator Watkins told the committee to blame Alex Jones: (Source, DailyBeast): Image
2/Also yesterday, Oathkeeper Stewart Rhodes got 18 years for seditious conspiracy. Here he is making plans for D.C. on Infowars and talking about "blood on the streets."
3/Here is Alex Jones' infantile, embarrassing, and alarming Proud Boys initiation:
Read 13 tweets
May 11, 2023
1/ (Thread) #TrumpTownHall & the video of #StevenCrowder's abuse gave me the courage to release audio from my marriage with Alex Jones.

TY, Daily Mail, for raising awareness about how #extremists use #DomesticViolence to control their prey. Article: tinyurl.com/5vc7upej Image
2/I shared the audio w my lawyers during my divorce & after. I begged them to use it while Alex Jones sued me for over 10 years, stealing my kids, harming & neglecting them while accusing me. They said it didn't matter.

I hope Hilary Crowder's trauma will matter in her case. Image
3/What really resonated w me was #StevenCrowder gaslighting Hilary & trying to get a reaction, while threatening her.. Alex Jones often did this to me. He harassed me daily and often hour to hour, then he would whip out a phone (or have one hidden) to try and record my reaction Image
Read 25 tweets
May 10, 2023
Since we're talking about money laundering...
When will the DOJ investigate my allegations of my ex's, Alex Jones', Conspiracy Against Rights, Money Laundering, etc. after my lawyer's sworn admissions of Fraud, & Alex's dad's sworn admissions of conspiracy & Theft/Fraud? Image
Starting thread. See facts and information below.
1/On February 22, 2023, Attorney Eric Taube of Holland & Knight admitted he had committed Bankruptcy Fraud, Perjury, & other Federal Crimes by denying his Conflict of Interest & appearing against me in the hearing on Fontaine's Motion for Sanctions in Travis Co TX D-1-GN-22-1605 Image
Read 11 tweets
Feb 8, 2023
1/I remember this & many other instances of my ex, Alex Jones's self-harm: indicators of personality disorders. I informed the Court. I filed so much disturbing evidence.

.@traviscotx helped this man to steal my kids under Color of Law, hid his truth from America, empowered him
2/Self-harm is associated w Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder. Alex is a sick man, which his attorneys and the Court can & could well-see. Knowing someone is incapacitated sparks a duty in attorneys, who cannot assist crime & fraud. Image
3/Alex's obvious toxic Narcissism also sparked a Duty of the Court, based on caselaw regarding the dangers NPD causes kids. psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-le…
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(