Kristin Turner Profile picture
May 3, 2022 6 tweets 3 min read Read on X
ROE. WILL. FALL.

When I touched down in DC today and turned my phone off of airplane mode I was flooded with messages that Roe was done for. A clerk for Justice Sotomayor leaked a draft decision where the majority of justices voted to protect people in the womb. Image
The Summer of 2022 WILL be the #SummerOfLife. So many emotions have hit me all at once. Excitement, fear, happiness, dread, relief, grief, but most overwhelming a sense of Justice. Image
So often my friends and I are screwed over by the system. Emprisoned and assaulted for defending these children. And that doesn’t even begin to cover the ways these children are being absolutely brutalized. Image
We fund pregnancy centers, open our homes to the needy, connect people with resources, and we MUST put our freedom on the line through rescue. Image
If you’ve ever been scared to be stand up for the unborn, now is the time to conquer that fear. We are already 50+ years late. They need you NOW. They need to be saved from greedy profiteers who will butcher no matter the circumstance or effect on life of the parent or child. Image
No longer can we allow this disgusting precedent to violently steal away our human siblings.

WE WILL DANCE ON THE GRAVE OF ROE.

#RoeVWade #SCOTUS #abortion #prolife Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Kristin Turner

Kristin Turner Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @KristinForLife

May 29, 2023
“Rescue those who are being taken away to death; hold back those who are stumbling to the slaughter.” Proverbs 24:11

Nothing has ever cut deeper to my core than this.
For nearly my entire life I have denied God. Angry at him for not revealing himself to me. Bitter that my indulgences only resulted in more disorder.

It was not until I gave myself for a child that I understood why Jesus was willingly crucified for us.
The first rescue I did was like nothing I had ever experienced. Something was so deeply freeing about unapologetically loving, even when that love results in jail time.

The moments in my life when someone has shown me their child and said “you saved them” was worth it all.
Read 11 tweets
Jun 23, 2022
🧵NEW DEVELOPMENT ON #JusticeForTheFive!

This undercover footage from @LiveAction is groundbreaking, let’s cover the main findings.

instagram.com/tv/CfJrSP1g0vO…
This footage was taken inside Cesare Santangelo's abortion facility. He is the abortionist who killed the DC 5. You can read more about what that means and the activists who found the babies here if you haven't heard about their story yet. 1/8

Many of the people talking about or covering the story of the 5 DC babies claimed that these babies MUST be miscarried or aborted for medical reasons. This video directly proves that Santangelo kills children between 20-40 weeks electively on a regular basis. 2/8
Read 9 tweets
May 5, 2022
I’m pro-Amy, who survived an abortion attempt at approximately 28 weeks and was delivered at an abortion clinic. Amy has mild cerebral palsy and hearing loss as a result of the abortion attempt and her premature birth.
I’m pro-Denisha, who survived two chemical abortion pill attempts to abort her in the early trimesters of pregnancy. When it was discovered the abortion pill attempts didn’t “terminate the pregnancy, aka, end her life, a D & C was performed that also failed to take her life.
I’m pro-Robin, who survived multiple saline infusion abortion attempts, which should have poisoned and scalded her to death. This has led her to suffer from chronic health conditions, which caused her to spend much of her childhood in the hospital, as she dealt with these issues.
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(