Sander Profile picture
Oct 3, 2022 5 tweets 7 min read Read on X
2/1
Freed from captivity, the heroes of "Azovstal" finally met their families in Turkey

#Azov #AzovstALL #Turkey #Ukraine
2/2
Freed from captivity, the heroes of "Azovstal" finally met their families in Turkey

#Azov #AzovstALL #Turkey #Ukraine
3/1

#Azov #AzovstALL #Turkey #Ukraine ImageImageImageImage
3/2

#Azov #AzovstALL #Turkey #Ukraine ImageImageImageImage
3/3

#Azov #AzovstALL #Turkey #Ukraine ImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Sander

Sander Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @SanderRegter

Apr 10
1/7
RUZZIAN MASKIROVA EXPLAINED

The techniques to deceive employed by the Russian authorities are interlaced with delusive trickery and shady methods. Typical Russian oddities are used to fool an audience. Image
2/7
Current Russian deception operations largely take place in the information environment and consist of active measures, dezinformatsiya and reflexive control. Other methods of deception are also used, such as imitation, diversion, stratagem1
and feints,
3/7
but these methods are nowadays less prominent in Russian security operations. All these forms of deception together are referred to
in the Russian language as maskirovka. There is a hierarchy in those terms, which is shown in this figure. Image
Read 7 tweets
Mar 26
3/1
DID THE FSB F☆CK US UP?

Attentive people discovered that in the auditorium of the Crocus shopping center there were people dressed in the same blue clothes who behaved strangely during the shooting.

3/2
One of them was sitting right next to the door, but after the shooting and panic started, he remained calm in his place and did not go anywhere.
3/3
But the most important thing is that this man looks suspiciously like one of the FSB officers, who later appeared in the footage of the detained terrorist. He's wearing the same jeans and a watch on his hand🤷‍♂️ i put the 2 vids on top of eachother, i think they fooled us!
Read 13 tweets
Mar 17
7/1
A drone has hit a Russian helicopter in Transnistria (Moldova) located in Tiraspol.... yeah 😂... okay, remember i said ruzzians lie? And will it be a surprise to you when i say this is faked? Read along with me.
7/2
O yes, there is a drone, in the upper left corner, but wait where does it go, it solves in thin air? Or invented ruZzians a drone who becomes invisible? Or am i (and you looking not correct?
7/3
So lets change the colors, sharpen up, enlarge and look again, nope he dissapeares...
Read 22 tweets
Mar 6
12/1
Himars destroyed by ruzzians, well.... lets have a look at that, the original i speeded up, i dont think you need to see that slow version, but if you want, you can search it (1 min) or watch this one (20 secs)
12/2
Its a combined video, on total 4 edits have taken place with a nice fade from part to part

12/3
First i highlighted the overall interesting things and at 0.31 something is happening but i cant find out exavtly what, but its a distortion.
Read 12 tweets
Mar 5
10/1
WHY IS RUSSIA’S T-90 FAILING IN UKRAINE?

The T-90 and its variants, equipped with a powerful 1000+ hp V12 diesel engines, the 2A46 125mm smooth bore gun, composite armour and other modifications by variant, was a much feared bulwark of Russia’s army. So what’s gone wrong?
10/2
In a week where over 100 T-72/80/90 variants were identified as destroyed on top of a host of other vehicles, Russian losses have been catastrophic, and far beyond what they can reasonably sustain.
At least 30% of the T-90 variants built appear to have been destroyed. Image
10/3
Russia still produces them, around 30 a month.
The carousel autoloader has been disastrous for crews and tanks alike, the infamous high-flying turrets are known to any watching the war.
Their design, now 30 years old is lacking so many up to date protections.
Read 10 tweets
Dec 25, 2023
6/1
The IDF uncovers terrorist infrastructure in the Indonesian hospital in the north of the Gaza Strip that was also used by Hamas terrorists on October 7 - inside the hospital was found a vehicle belonging to the family of the late Samer Talalka,
6/2
and inside it were findings of another abductee

In a joint operation of Sheitat 13, Division 162 and the commando formation at the Indonesian hospital in the northern Gaza Strip,
6/3
the fighters found a white Toyota van that was used by the Hamas terrorists on October 7 and weapons were found on it.

Also, in the same internal and demarcated area was found a Toyota Corolla type vehicle with a yellow license plate that belonged
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(