Resa || COMMISSION OPEN Profile picture
Oct 24, 2022 13 tweets 6 min read Read on X
How to Avoid Mistakes in Designing Hijabi Muslim Characters (1/4)
#art #artidn #hijab #ArtistOnTwitter #characterdesign #arttutorial #islam #muslim Image
(2/4) ImageImageImage
(3/4) ImageImageImage
Be nice in the comments
(4/4) Image
Shameless self promo
I do OC art, some fan arts (currently cookie run), and I have Patreon if ppl want to support me.

And if you want commissions, I'm open. I'm more active on Instagram for commissions so hmu there

The name is the same lol ImageImageImage
I FORGOT TO ADD

Yes, my post mainly follows what I've been taught in my country and it is Mazhab Syafi'i, but know that the differences between the Mazhabs aren't too big. There are more similarities between them. Think this post as a general guide! Image
Y'ALL

I am INDONESIAN and live in INDONESIA

Our country is not a Islamic country and we're pretty secular about it. We're just Muslim majority and therefore lots of teachings

We don't follow Sharia Law and we're a bit more progressive and RELAXED than other Islamic countries
It's not really a gotcha when u show Sharia Law to me when me and my ppl who are Muslims here don't follow it because our country doesn't do that

Best you get a person executed is bcos they're drug dealers and murderers lol
AND our presidents are Muslim but we DON'T force it to the people because we're multiethnic and multi religion lmao

We recently condemn a principal for forcing non Muslims to wear hijab AND a region that prevents Churches from being built
Sorry, if you want to offend bigoted Muslims actually find them correctly lmao

(This does not mean my country is perfect, I'm just saying Islam isn't oppressing anyone like other countries that is WAYYY more extreme)
To clarify:
*Islam in Indonesia. Islam in Indonesia, currently, is not oppressing anyone like other countries that are wayy extreme
Muting the thread in 24 hours.

Thanks for the kind comments and such 😊
Additional stuff from Insta.
I appreciate ppl actually sharing the difference or additional stuff from their country that I cannot fit in my OG post.
Thanks for informing us.

(Except ppl who just complain and not actually sharing anything. Or be passive aggressive bout it -_-) ImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Resa || COMMISSION OPEN

Resa || COMMISSION OPEN Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @capesch_arts

Jul 10, 2021
Not a day later, someone accused me of being a "proshipper" and twisting my Internet Safety for Minors and Adults post.

I've said it once before, I'm not a proshipper and you're lying

And my post that you claim about kids and adult spaces is heavily misinterpreted. Image
Btw, this is our "argument" (person in yellow). I merely stated Chinese fans have stated XXX and I will believe them more

Proceeded to put the accusations on their story. I blocked them because I don't want 9k insta followers stalking me should they see it ImageImageImage
Also, they said the confirmation of adopted siblings by Mihoyo was via email but China has blocked Gmail since 2014ish??

Unless it's the CN Mihoyo (ENG Mihoyo doesn't count because if mistranslations), I will not believe their claims of Mihoyo confirming via emails. Image
Read 4 tweets
Jul 10, 2021
Short salty PSA to Westerners or US peeps (1/4)
(I used IDN🇮🇩 as an example, but as far as I'm concerned other Asians or non American countries have similar things as well) ImageImageImageImage
And here's a short explanation afterwards (2/4) Image
(3/4)
You must understand, that these terms in Asian culture have gone beyond it's literal translation. It is not only used for related families, but also people we consider close.

BFF, classmates, drinking buddy, business buddy, lovers, etc. So much more.
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(