Dear QAnon believers:
This is the person who wrote the first Q drops.

His name is James Brower and he worked for Mike Flynn at MAGA3X which ran psyops in 2016 to “destroy the reputation of Hillary Clinton.” #Pizzagate

I’m sorry to bring you this news.
#ArrestMikeFlynn
MAGA3X co-founder @JackPosobiec is friends with James Brower and “Microchip” — currently a federal informant — who cooperated to create “Q.”

Brower wrote “Q drops” for six days until he signed off on Twitter.

“I hope you’ve enjoyed the 4chan posts.”
“Q”
11/4/17, James Brower
Among the very first mentions of “QAnon” on Twitter were Flynn employees: James Brower from MAGA3X, Tracy “Beanz” Diaz,” and 1st Amendment Praetorians (1AP) propagandist Brian Cates.

Tracy Diaz took over “Q” from James Brower and Microchip after the first week and expanded it.
One of the major topics of the first Q drops were John Podesta’s GRU hacked emails which generated Pizzagate.

Here is James Brower four days after QAnon started synchronizing Q drops with tweets.
Here is James Brower promoting his co-conspirator, white nationalist terrorist Microchip, on Gab 5 days after QAnon started.
In addition to his paid role at MAGA3X, James Brower was an official “State Assistant Director” for the 2016 Trump campaign — and worked on the Facebook program which was informed by Cambridge Analytica.

Brower also did work at “WeSearchr” for Holocaust-denier Chuck Johnson.
I may have mentioned MAGA3X operative James Brower 28 months ago…

I have learned a lot since then, but I was right — which is why I have been ruthlessly attacked.

Here’s the truth:
“Q” was started for Mike Flynn by Mike Flynn’s employees.

Mike Flynn is Q.
#ArrestMikeFlynn
Here is Flynn Org employee Tracy “Beanz” Diaz six months after taking over “Q” from James Brower and Microchip screaming “We are Q. We planned the whole thing.” — to Donald Trump.

The “Q” LARP went through a complex chain of custody, but it was *always* controlled by @GenFlynn.
Here is James Brower three weeks before QAnon started spreading a horrific hoax with Alex Jones that there is a “tape” of the Las Vegas mass murderer identifying himself as ISIS.

This false conspiracy theory was the subject of several Q drops.

10/6/17:
While it came from the right, the QAnon operation was a horseshoe. 🧲

Simultaneous to Brower and Microchip starting “Q,” internet terrorist Douglas Matthew Stewart and Microchip were creating “Operation TittyTwister” which was aimed at the left.

10/27/17, the day before Q:
The same day James Brower spread lies about the Las Vegas massacre with Alex Jones, 10/6/17, Brower pushed the phrase “calm before the storm” — which came from an odd Trump press conference the day before.

The phrase became a rallying cry for QAnon.
jimstewartson.substack.com/p/kremlin-prop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The day James Brower says he stopped writing Q drops he started promoting a “new campaign” by Microchip to make the false claim that “White people are the real minorities: 6.5% of the world’s population.”
11/4/17:
Two months before QAnon, Brower said he is “paid by Russia” and Microchip is “paid by Russia and China to bring the USA to it’s knees.”

This is partially true. Their payment was indirect — through proxies controlled by Mike Flynn.
James Brower quote-posted himself on 4chan on 10/28/17 to find the right formula to get “Q” started. The Kremlin propagandists immediately promoted it.

In the first Q drop, Brower lied about a fantasy that would lock up Hillary Clinton which is @GenFlynn’s deepest desire.
“QAnon” is a term largely used outside the cult to describe the *symptoms* of a psychological operation created by Mike Flynn to brainwash Americans for Putin.

Brower was a digital soldier who played a small but deadly role in Flynn’s psyop.
@SecDef @SecArmy #ArrestMikeFlynn
For 2 1/2 years, I have been fighting to expose the psychological war we are being subjected to and who is responsible for it.

The press has failed to do its job and the government is failing to hold criminals to account.

Please follow and subscribe.🙏
jimstewartson.substack.com
PS.
To the large collection of single purpose hate accounts, fake researchers and journalists, and anonymous terrorists that have been trying to discredit, disable and deplatform me for 31 months — you lose.
#ArrestMikeFlynn
jimstewartson.substack.com/p/stewanon-con…
APPENDIX: James Brower’s co-conspirators.

Here’s more information about the birth of “Q” by MAGA3X operative James Brower and Microchip.
jimstewartson.substack.com/p/the-first-q-…
Here’s more information on the person who was general manager of QAnon for six months after James Brower and Microchip got it started.

Tracy “Beanz” Diaz has been a Kremlin propagandist since the Ron Paul campaign.

She is a current employee of Flynn Org.
jimstewartson.substack.com/p/tracy-beanz-…
Here’s more information about Douglas Matthew Stewart who has been running chaos operations for fascists for well over a decade. He is good friends with James Brower, federal informant Microchip, and most of the “influencers” on the left side of QAnon.
jimstewartson.substack.com/p/interviewing…
Another close ally of James Brower, first writer of Q drops, was Proud Boy Joseph Biggs, currently on trial for seditious conspiracy in Mike Flynn’s insurrection.

Brower was a “contributor” to “RogueRight” — run by Joe Biggs, who is a long time family friend of the Flynns.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jim Stewartson, Counterinsurgent 🇺🇸🇺🇦💙🎈

Jim Stewartson, Counterinsurgent 🇺🇸🇺🇦💙🎈 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @jimstewartson

Jul 25
🧵It is clear Kamala Harris can & will win the popular vote. But history tells us that is not enough.

This is no longer a political process, it’s a hybrid war, and there are still major obstacles to her election that have nothing to with politics.
#Kamala2024
For anyone curious about my motivations, my qualifications or my background, I’ve been working at the intersection of entertainment & technology for 30 years. 4 years ago I saw a monster coming for American democracy and vowed to fight it.

mind-war.com/p/i-saw-a-mons…
From the beginning of my project to fight the insurgency attacking our nation, I identified Mike Flynn as a leader of a transnational crime ring attempt a controlled demolition of the US government.

What made him a traitor is important to understand.
mind-war.com/p/what-makes-a…
Read 17 tweets
Jul 24
The past 5 Republican presidents got into the WH by cheating.

Democrats won the popular vote 7 of the last 8 elections, yet find ourselves on the edge of oblivion.

The GOP isn’t a party anymore. It’s a criminal conspiracy to steal our franchise as US citizens. We must BREAK IT.
Winning another election and living for another day is not enough anymore. I’m tired of one of the parties in our “two party system” trying to murder the other one.

It’s not a political system anymore. It’s one party playing politics, and the other trying to destroy politics.
The latest weapon in a long series aimed at American citizens by the crime ring known as the Republican Party, is to openly conspire with our foreign enemies to wage psychological war on civilians, to capture people into an anti-government death cult.

Yet we still pretend.
Read 7 tweets
Jul 13
Yeah, something feels very weird about this whole thing.
Vincent Fusca is just standing around like no big deal.
Trump pops up raising his fist.

I don’t know. But none of this seems right.
This is very, very convenient for the former president, isn’t it? Image
What the fuck is this?
“Wait, wait a minute… Fight Fight Fight.”
Read 21 tweets
Jul 6
You cannot win a war, if you have not defined the enemy.
People who are confused, do nothing.
The byproduct of confusion is apathy. Apathy is the destroyer.
Read 7 tweets
Jun 30
Context is everything.

Please listen to Mike Flynn’s message to his cult in the context of his new store selling AR15s, and the recent SCOTUS decision to legalize bump stocks — which was aided by two amicus briefs by Flynn’s 501c3.

This man is stoking an ARMED REBELLION.
#ArrestMikeFlynn
More context. Why is Mike Flynn selling weapons of mass death and simultaneously pre-programming his death cult for violence this Summer?
Mike Flynn, according to himself is “a bit incognito” and hasn’t made a public appearance since Thursday when he was in England.

One has to wonder whether we’re seeing a blatant repeat of the foreign interference he & his conspirators led in 2016. And 2020.

We doing this again?
Read 5 tweets
Jun 27
As I was saying, I’m starting to get weirded out by the fact that our federal government seems deaf, dumb and blind to the Russian-backed armed rebellion being planned in the open.

@POTUS @SecDef why is our @FBI @TheJusticeDept and @SecArmy allowing this to happen?
Mike Flynn, the worst traitor in American history, who is currently on his third successive coup attempt, is now selling AR15s on his website—which he actively helped legalize to be converted to machine guns.

He’s advertising it as “1776” & “July 4th.”
This signal is a bullhorn.
Flynn filed two amicus briefs which legalized bump stocks, a cheap addition to semi-automatic rifles which allowed the Las Vegas mass killer to hit 400+ people from 35 floors up in 11 minutes.

Is anyone in the press or the government asking the question why Flynn is doing this?
Read 10 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(