Author of first ever humanrights rpt shedding light on India's #AntiHinduSystem & constitutionalized discrimination.
Oct 29, 2020 • 14 tweets • 7 min read
1) @washingtonpost is using Dravidian Racist strategy of making wild anti-brahmin allegations:
a) Brahmins control Silicon-valley.
b) In USA, Brahmins use Tam-Bram pat (i.e. Pat candidates to check for sacred-thread) washingtonpost.com/technology/202…2) Describing merit as caste-privilege (aka beneficiary of Tam-Bram Pat) is defining feature of Dravidian Racist ideology:-
WaPo alludes that 2 brahmins @satyanadella & @IndraNooyi's rose to top is due to caste-privilege.
Jul 25, 2020 • 8 tweets • 5 min read
1) Why is @Wikipedia biased & #antiHindu?
Ans: Wikipedia’s mission is to summarize "accepted knowledge" from “reliable source”. Inconvenient facts are not part of “accepted knowledge” or published by so-called “reliable source”.
2)Anyone can edit Wikipedia?
Ans: No. Wikipedia has 4 levels of bureaucracy: Administrators, Bureaucrats, Supreme Court & Stewards ABSS. ABSS promotes group think, in-group favoritism & hostility to inconvenient facts. Only ABSS approved opinion is allowed @Wikipedia
Jun 28, 2020 • 18 tweets • 8 min read
1) This tweet series exposes 16 cases of #antiHinduism at @TheEconomist. Articles provide disparaging description of Hinduism & Hindus. They are filled with false allegations which are repeated even after they are proven wrong beyond reasonable doubt.
2)@theeconomist Bitter Fruit, Aug 2008:
Article states “pilgrims see (Amarnath) as a phallic symbol of the god Shiva” but that is not true. Encyclopedias state that phallic representation of Shiva is western interpretation. Trying to pass off western belief as hindu is dishonest.
1) Data reveals that US Media & leftist opinion in 1940s was as #antiHindu as today. In 1940s, Hindus-INC were villain; Today, Hindus-BJP are villian. See data:-
2) 2019 #CAAProtest lies are same as 1946 DirectAction lies:
Foreign Correspondent AnnieHiers (not related to @anniegowen) reported from calcutta that Direct-action(slogan: battle-for-pakistan) was peaceful until hindus started attacking.
Nov 28, 2019 • 9 tweets • 9 min read
1) After Killing 100s of Hindu schools & plundering Hindu temples, @Dev_Fadnavis embarks on Hindutva pilgrimage:
20) Read @IndiaFactsOrg's Hindu #HumanRights report documenting systematic violations of human rights & sanctioned discrimination against Hindus by the Indian State. indiafacts.org/hhrr2019/@IndiaFactsOrg 21) Govt of India does following:
- persecute & subdue hindus and tradition.
- confiscate hindu temples & schools.
- spl. rights & patronage of nonHindu rel.
- actively help those who convert out of Hinduism.
- Oppose Gharvapsi.
12) In 2015&2016,46 Hindus targeted&killed in WB,Kerala,UP&K'taka.When will @narendramodi_in break silence & save #HinduHumanRights?
13)UPA did not give visa to USIRF but Modi gave 2 visas.During his official trip to India,USIRF chief criticized Ind: