"I am pleased today to release the Indep. Review of 🇦🇺 Public Serv & the Govt’s response. 🇦🇺 already has a world-class public service, however all orgs need to adapt & evolve to ensure they can be their best"
1. Delivering for Australians - a world-class Australian Public Service
2. "Australia already has a world-class public service, however all organisations need to adapt and evolve to ensure they can be their best. The Australian Public Service is no different. Australians rely on the essential public services the APS delivers on behalf of the Govt."
2. Author ROBERT MACKLIN finds himself drawn into murky, security intrigue as Canberra’s “secret prisoner”, an Australian soldier stripped by the government of his real name, takes on the Alexander Maconochie Centre in court. Who is this man and what is his story?
3. THERE is no end to the cost of war. The battlefield casualties grab the headlines, but so many of its crises take place behind the darkened shutters of our hospitals and, occasionally, our courtrooms.
One occurred in Canberra’s Supreme Court 4 last Friday (November 8).
"Home Affairs brings together Australia's federal law enforcement, national and transport security, criminal justice, emergency management, multicultural affairs, settlement services and immigration and border-related functions, working together to keep Australia safe." #Auspol
You can provide confidential information to OPERATION ANGOVE here👇 #Auspol
Ph: (02) 6141 2345
"Online Confidential Information Report: please use this online form to provide information that will assist in the investigation of matters being dealt with under Operation Angove"
2. At a Senate inquiry into the performance of the Inspector General of Taxation, which acts as the watchdog for the Australian Taxation Office, the whistleblower outlined how the system had failed him.