“Make Bitcoin Magical Again”. In a context where momentum has slowed relative to other chains, Udi AKA “Taproot Wizard #0001”, wants to ignite renewed interest and innovation in btc. The focus will be on educating the community to become proactive in the btc ecosystem
Just me findings interesting inscriptions. *not sponsored, bag=0
- The first motion inscriptions on #BTC
- 3 chapters of 7 pieces each inspired by BTC, crypto, mathematics
- chapter 1 inscription range 452-641
- Love the artistic inspiration- “1st chapter called "Do Not Fiat" is a series observing the hostile FIAT environment in which Bitcoin has been born from the ashes of GFC. Such a contemporary landscape remains a living organism - loop,with other cryptocurrencies added over time.”
Just me hunting inscriptions.*not sponsored, bag=0, I have an early role
- An inscription collection of “100 pioneers” who in 1849 went west and discovered a rick vein of Bitcoin, or so the Lore goes. 1/
- Art is unique and original. AI base, then heavy design edit.
- Not a derivative. Gold rush aesthetic is pretty culture-fitting I think.
- Tweeted by @rodarmor himself
- Sub #1000 inscriptions are always going to be sought after. History.
- like many I bought a few inscriptions just to be close to that 1000 mark
- out of FOMO paid a lot for some, including on the controversial bonding curve
- as we near #6000, with exponential increase in just 2 days, things will get bloated soon
- There are multiple quality projects (imo) inscribed later at 2K, 3K,4K and you can bet many more will come.
Feb 5 • 6 tweets • 3 min read
New #ordinals project - @timechainord
- inscriptions 355-377
- inspiration for the timepieces theme was @dergigi's Bitcoin is Time.
- 3 of the 21 are rare calendar stones
- team committed to giving away 6.15 (IYKYK) of the ordinals to the community (4 given so far)
- this is apparently series 1 - "antique pocket watches, cyberpunk clocks, and other timepieces imagined from times past, present and future to represent BTC as the heartbeat of humanity."
Feb 5 • 4 tweets • 2 min read
Bag = 0. Keep an eye on @BitcoinShrooms#ordinals
- To me one of the most aesthetically pleasing early ordinal collections (yes they are all early atm)
- every single one has a bitcoin historical reference - personalities, events,
- 208/210 are within the first 1000 inscriptions
- the above ordinal is of Greg Maxwell, in 2011, Gregory Maxwell became part of the active team of bitcoin development. During this stage, he was interested in improving various cryptographic aspects of technology.
Want to get into #Ordinals? Some tips
- Follow and read @rodarmor@pourteaux
- Set up electrum bitcoin wallet, and create a brand new, never expiring address for each ordinal you want to receive. Do NOT use a wallet with BTC in there or on an exchange.
- Hunt for some new ordinal projects going on like @ordrocks@rcsaguyords.
- Most of the time the node operator/founder will create the ordinal and then sell OTC to community who are in a queue.
- There is no existing wallet or marketplace or exchange for ordinals yet