Dana Parish Profile picture
Jan 13, 2022 6 tweets 4 min read Read on X
Major @NIH study finds COVID can quickly disseminate & infect multiple organs, including brain, & remain for months (likely, we will learn, years). Even in mild/ asymptomatic cases.

If you don’t understand why mass-infection is catastrophic, read this. bloomberg.com/news/articles/…
Covid, like #Lyme, is one of many chronic infections that can cause multi-systemic illnesses, “autoimmune,” cardiac, neurologic, psychiatric, & vascular diseases. Also increases risk of sudden death months after infection.

This is a mass-disabling event that has no rival.
Covid directly kills heart muscle cells.

It is lingering in brain tissue causing severe neurologic and psychiatric and dementia-like illness. Even in young, previously healthy people.
This study “provides warning abt being blasé abt mass infection in children & adults.”

The premise of our book CHRONIC is how persistent infections cause chronic illness, incl covid. This is not new, yet largely unknown. @StevePhillipsMD
I hope this gives greater context as to why WE CAN NOT LIVE WITH this virus, & why v early treatments & prophylaxis are critical.

Vaccines do not always prevent #LongCovid. Without antivirals/ mabs to mitigate #LongCovid, we are looking at stunning #s of broken lives.
If you are not strongly advocating for early treatment/ prophylaxis and have been led to believe they’re only for the “high-risk,” you are painfully wrong.

Everyone who contracts this virus shld be given a chance to clear it.

The stakes are too high to gamble w your organs.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Dana Parish

Dana Parish Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @danaparish

Jul 14
🚨 Today, he told me COVID reminds him of early days of HIV, how rebound on Paxlovid is like seeing HIV pts rebound after going off antivirals, how single-agent antivirals don’t/ won’t work well for COVID, how 5d is paltry “& whole ID community knows it’s ridiculous” etc etc etc
Expressed disgust that we STILL have no prophylaxis, or good outpatient tx protocol (is not a fan of under-treating w 5d Paxlovid), treats w 10d pax and bromhexine, doxy, sometimes metformin, does nasal sprays & gargling & says they help as “you wanna wash the site of entry” etc
Said he feels betrayed by failure and dishonesty of PH agencies he was taught to believe in and will never trust them again. Colleagues equally demoralized. Exhausted. Disgusted.
Read 4 tweets
Jul 10
This is malpractice. A Lyme rash IS DIAGNOSTIC & requires immediate antibiotics. My pref is for an extended course & combo of abx (doxy/ zith, for ex) at rash stage because of high failure rate of 2 weeks of doxy, which is usually what’s Rx’d.

See next tweet for more context:
As I’ve mentioned (!), I took 3 weeks doxy within 5d of my tick bite as soon as I saw bite/ rash YET WENT ON TO HAVE LYME-INDUCED HEART FAILURE & multi systemic illness, including fibro, tremor, severe neuropsych, light/ sound sensitivity, joint pain / swelling.

Why?👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
This is why true experts rec treating at THE BITE STAGE before symptoms, including rash, set in. Because then, good luck.

Lyme can become chronic and can cause a wide range of autoimmune/ neuropsych disease, similar to COVID.

Recs from top doc here: huffpost.com/entry/where-id…

Read 5 tweets
Jun 18
Vaccine didn’t decrease Longcovid 😬
🤥 🤡 ☠️ Image
Many echoed this falsehood.

Why is that bad?

Because informed consent means presenting actual risk/ benefit.

Overselling vaccines was a black mark against public health that reverberates across the entire landscape. Nice going 👍
Read 4 tweets
Jun 14
I’ve had these in my possession for a while & can’t reconcile how DEEPLY troubled I am that gov paid SO MANY PPL SO MUCH 💰 to promote COVID vax (etc) & it wasn’t disclosed to the public.

A cool 😎 $17k to a bunch of randos for posting gov-sponsored propaganda:
I have so many questions…
Another scandal the mainstream will ignore. Willful blindness.
Read 8 tweets
Jun 11
🤥Rapid-fire lies from Ashish Jha. Can you spot them?

He’s dangerous bc he seems so reasonable, but it’s an act.

He has no spine, no conscience, & is the last person on earth I’d take medical advice from.
Read 9 tweets
Jun 4
🚨🚨Seems like a good day to remind people that Tony Fauci is an indefensible, pathological liar, sociopath, & one of the most dangerous people alive.

Here’s a thread on a just few of his crimes:
Fauci, often referred to as “the nation’s top infectious disease expert,” told ABC NEWS he “didn’t pay the much attention” to the early, serious warnings of top pandemic experts that we were about to be engulfed in SARS2. abcnews.go.com/Health/coronav…

This Feb 2020 article is RICH.

Fauci privately panicking (revealed by FOIAs) but telling the public, “risk is minuscule.”

🤥 “Skip mask; wash hands.” Image
Read 13 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(