Spreading the word of DeFi. These are just my thoughts, not financial advices.
Apr 13 • 16 tweets • 3 min read
1. Before trying to come up with solutions, we need to identify problems first. Even though i am still invested mostly in #fantom protocols, it’s not hard to see why some people are not believing that’s the right choice.
In this thread, i’ll try to identify them.
2. False promises by pnd influencers.
People tend to believe simpler arguments.
My 15 tweet thread may not sound too ecstatic to some, but “FTM COINBASE SOON” can get hundreds of likes.
It can result in a short term pump, but after it comes out false info, it dumps harder.
Been in the space since 2015, but it was never this intense so i wanted to share my experiences.
2. Mathematics and algorithm matter.
When you first encounter a new project, always try to look to the documentation, make sure you understand why that project/token is undervalued based on calculations.
It’s not easy to do, but try to generate a general formula for it.
Nov 19, 2021 • 17 tweets • 5 min read
1. Hello everyone again! It's been a while since i wrote a thread, but here we are!
This time i'll try to express my feelings about #NFTs and what i think they are.
2. I always try to explain things based on the everyday use and traditional space. For example I try to evaluate cryptocurrencies as currencies of the countries, defi tokens as stocks.
Sep 3, 2021 • 10 tweets • 3 min read
1. @tombfinance's $TOMB lost peg and here is my take on the issues. I won't take the taxation exploit or FUD into the account. I still believe that even without that, at some point it had to happen.
2. If you watched my video about @tombfinance, in the last 2 mins i told about my concerns about the protocol. This model has never worked to this day. Tomb devs had some ideas about how to achieve peg with launchpad or taxation, but didn't convince me.
Let's say our house is worth 1.000.000$ worth for now, and let's say we own %100 of the house. And our kid wants to go to college.
Mar 7, 2021 • 10 tweets • 3 min read
1. Hello all! This time the thread goes to @AlchemixFi ! A genius idea, which makes DeFi move one more step forward! Let's start, and as always I'm going to try to explain it as easy as I could!
2. Let's start with the real centralized banks and what they do.
You deposit money, they give interest to you, and you'll be able to get more money after 1 year.
Feb 26, 2021 • 12 tweets • 3 min read
1. Hello everyone! It's a thread about what I think is happening, and how we should act. These are all my thoughts and they are honest ones. Don't take it as financial advise or anything, and feedbacks are always welcomed!
2. If you look at the validators, there are 3 of them that delegated so much. This is too much trust on one node in my opinion.
People probably did it in the past because GoFantom team is working hard to move fantom forward.
Feb 15, 2021 • 20 tweets • 8 min read
1. As promised, this is a thread about @AaveAave and #flend! AAVE is a lending/borrowing protocol that evolved the #defi ecosystem to the next step! It's gonna be a long thread, let's start!
2. In order to understand the decentralized way, we first need to understand the traditional way.
As always i'll try to make it as easy as it can be!
So we first need to understand how banks make money.
Feb 12, 2021 • 19 tweets • 8 min read
1. Hello again! I've been thinking for a while to write this thread and this is time!
My thoughts about #crypto ecosystem, what it looks like to me and what can happen in the future! It's gonna be huge thread, so fasten your belts!
2. I previously wrote a thread about #ren, and how it is similar to silk road 1500 years ago. And it feels like we are building cities. But not as traditional cities, we are building cities on internet.
Jan 26, 2021 • 53 tweets • 23 min read
1. Let me organize the threads more to spread the word of $ftm and #DeFi! In here you can find all the threads that i wrote. There are more to come!
1. Last thread for today. It’s about #liquidstaking. @FantomFDN brought an amazing idea, but the market didn’t respond accordingly in my opinion. So let’s show some love! $ftm
2. You want to secure the network? Stake your tokens. But why should i secure it? Because you’ll earn rewards. If there wasn’t an incentive, noone would do it for free.
Jan 25, 2021 • 15 tweets • 5 min read
1. Today's first thread is for governance. Let's buckle up!
$ftm #fantom#fgovernance2. Firstly i want to talk about a quote of one of the greatest man in Turkish History. His name is M.K.Ataturk.
Jan 24, 2021 • 15 tweets • 4 min read
1. Today's last thread. It's not about $ftm, but a project i love. It's about @CoverProtocol. Despite the last bug news, i still love the project. I hate middlemans all my life, and insurance companies are one big middle mans. Let's start.
2. If you think about insurance, it's like a reversed lottery. In lottery you win by a small chance. For example you buy a ticket for 5$, prize is 1000$, but you have a chance of 1/1000. Lottery ticket's value is 1$, but they sell it for 5$.
Jan 24, 2021 • 19 tweets • 7 min read
1. This is going to be a huge thread about #fantom $ftm. All my thoughts and speculations. Do your own research before getting any. But i would like to share my knowledge and research with you all.
2. Fantom has signed a deal with DABS, which is the biggest energy/electricity distributer in Afghanistan. And Afghanistan has raw minerals worth about 3 Trillion dollars. Especially lithium is important for modern smart cities. cnbc.com/2017/08/18/tru…
Jan 24, 2021 • 7 tweets • 3 min read
Someone asked why #fantom is the best #DeFi coin? Let's answer that.
First of all, for finance you need instant tx speed and low costs. There are many daytraders in the space and in the world, that can not afford to wait minutes if not seconds. Fantom's consensus algorithm covers that.