1. La Habana, 2 de agosto de 2022.- El Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores de la República de Cuba expresa su firme rechazo a las acciones encaminadas a lesionar la integridad territorial y la soberanía de la República Popular China, 2. condena la injerencia en sus asuntos internos y enfatiza su preocupación por el incremento de las tensiones y el agravamiento de la situación en torno a Taiwán, como resultado directo de la política agresiva y la elevada presencia militar de los Estados Unidos y sus aliados
Aug 2, 2022 • 5 tweets • 2 min read
There is but one #China in the world, Taiwan is an inalienable part of China's territory, and the Government of the People's Republic of China is the sole legal government representing the whole of China.
China strongly urges the United States to stop playing the "Taiwan card" and using Taiwan to contain China. It should stop meddling on Taiwan and interfering in China's internal affairs. It should stop supporting and conniving at "Taiwan independence" separatist forces
Aug 2, 2022 • 5 tweets • 1 min read
1. Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said on Tuesday that the one-China principle is the consensus of the international community, the political foundation for China's ties with other countries, the core of China's key interests, and a red line and bottom line 2. that cannot be crossed.
He made the remarks during an interview after attending the Shanghai Cooperation Organization Foreign Ministers' Meeting. Earlier, he visited the Central Asian countries and met with leaders of those countries. Wang said all leaders firmly support the
Embajada de China realiza donativo a Cuba
Una parte de esos fondos se emplearán para restañar los daños tras accidente en el hotel Saratoga
Autor: Wennys Díaz Ballaga | email@example.com
28 de mayo de 2022 01:05:54
La Embajada de la República Popular China en Cuba entregó, este viernes, una donación de 100 000 dólares al Gobierno cubano para contribuir a la reparación de una parte de los daños causados tras el lamentable accidente en el hotel Saratoga,
Wang Wenbin: As approved by the governments of China and Solomon Islands, State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi and Minister of Foreign Affairs and External Trade Jeremiah Manele, on behalf of the governments of China and Solomon Islands respectively,
My personal opinion is with the Warsaw Pact gone, #Nato should be gone as well. Does anyone think alike? Could anyone give certain information that Nato or the US promised no expansion towards #Russia following the collapse of the Soviet Union? Thanks.
Apr 30, 2021 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
1. Reality check
First, Tursunay Ziyawudun has never had any medical record of contraceptive operation.
2. Second, what she said in the interviews is inconsistent. In an interview with the BBC this year, she said that police at the center knocked her on the floor and kicked her in the abdomen, and she almost passed out.
Apr 30, 2021 • 8 tweets • 2 min read
1. First, Zumrat Dawut had never studied in any vocational education and training center. This was confirmed by her fifth eldest brother Abduheili Dawut in an interview.
2. Second, Zumrat Dawut had never undergone any forced sterilization. Before she gave birth to her third child in the Urumqi Maternal and Child Health Hospital in March 2013, she had signed a delivery consent form, agreeing to a cesarean section and tubal ligation,
Aug 5, 2020 • 11 tweets • 2 min read
I came across a book Key Concepts in Chinese Thought and Culture and now it gives me pleasure in sharing with you some of the key concepts. Here is the first one. #China 1/10
本末：Ben (the fundamental）and Mo（the incidental). the two literally mean the different parts of a plant, namely its root and its foliage. The extended meaning is an important concept in Chinese philosophical discourse. 2/10
Aug 4, 2020 • 9 tweets • 6 min read
1. Some 🇬🇧 politicians assert that the #China-#UK#GoldenEra relationship is a failure citing the UK (goods) trade deficit with #China in 2019. On that basis, they call for a “reset” of the relationship.
2. 🇨🇳🇬🇧 relationship is multifaceted. It compasses more than trade (goods or services). Drawing a conclusion on the basis of one aspect of that relationship only is one-sided and methodologically wrong.