Embajada de China realiza donativo a Cuba
Una parte de esos fondos se emplearán para restañar los daños tras accidente en el hotel Saratoga
Autor: Wennys Díaz Ballaga | email@example.com
28 de mayo de 2022 01:05:54
La Embajada de la República Popular China en Cuba entregó, este viernes, una donación de 100 000 dólares al Gobierno cubano para contribuir a la reparación de una parte de los daños causados tras el lamentable accidente en el hotel Saratoga,
Wang Wenbin: As approved by the governments of China and Solomon Islands, State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi and Minister of Foreign Affairs and External Trade Jeremiah Manele, on behalf of the governments of China and Solomon Islands respectively,
My personal opinion is with the Warsaw Pact gone, #Nato should be gone as well. Does anyone think alike? Could anyone give certain information that Nato or the US promised no expansion towards #Russia following the collapse of the Soviet Union? Thanks.
Apr 30, 2021 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
1. Reality check
First, Tursunay Ziyawudun has never had any medical record of contraceptive operation.
2. Second, what she said in the interviews is inconsistent. In an interview with the BBC this year, she said that police at the center knocked her on the floor and kicked her in the abdomen, and she almost passed out.
Apr 30, 2021 • 8 tweets • 2 min read
1. First, Zumrat Dawut had never studied in any vocational education and training center. This was confirmed by her fifth eldest brother Abduheili Dawut in an interview.
2. Second, Zumrat Dawut had never undergone any forced sterilization. Before she gave birth to her third child in the Urumqi Maternal and Child Health Hospital in March 2013, she had signed a delivery consent form, agreeing to a cesarean section and tubal ligation,
Aug 5, 2020 • 11 tweets • 2 min read
I came across a book Key Concepts in Chinese Thought and Culture and now it gives me pleasure in sharing with you some of the key concepts. Here is the first one. #China 1/10
本末：Ben (the fundamental）and Mo（the incidental). the two literally mean the different parts of a plant, namely its root and its foliage. The extended meaning is an important concept in Chinese philosophical discourse. 2/10
Aug 4, 2020 • 9 tweets • 6 min read
1. Some 🇬🇧 politicians assert that the #China-#UK#GoldenEra relationship is a failure citing the UK (goods) trade deficit with #China in 2019. On that basis, they call for a “reset” of the relationship.
2. 🇨🇳🇬🇧 relationship is multifaceted. It compasses more than trade (goods or services). Drawing a conclusion on the basis of one aspect of that relationship only is one-sided and methodologically wrong.
Jul 27, 2020 • 12 tweets • 5 min read
1. I wonder how come some UK politicians are so gullible to disinformation? For example,
the claim that "nearly one million #Uyghurs are detained", an outright rumor, is based on two highly dubious "studies".
2. The first "study" was done by the 🇺🇸 government-backed Network of Chinese Human Rights Defenders (CHRD) with interviews of only eight people.
The CHRD applied the estimated ratio shown in this absurdly small sample to the whole of #Xinjiang, drawing a crude conclusion that
Jul 3, 2020 • 14 tweets • 9 min read
1.I watched a video of @mahbubani_k discussing his new book Has #China Won with Rob Johnson @INETeconomics in May. I am amazed by his insights into #China and China-USA relations. Here are some of them. Credit
2.#USA launches a major geopolitical contest with #China without first working out a strategy on how to deal with a country whose population is 4 times bigger and with a history of thousands of years while American is only 250 years old.
Jul 2, 2020 • 17 tweets • 4 min read
1. I hereby share some background knowledge in response to a tweet referring to the Yihetuan Movement (Boxer Rebellion ), the Reparations of 1901 (Gengzi Indemnity) which amounted to obscene historical revisionism.
2. After the #OpiumWars (1st 1840-42, 2nd 1860-62), foreign missionaries relied on the privileges granted by #unequaltreaties, forcibly grabbing a large number of lands and houses and going all out to extend the influence of the #church in #China.