2. I'm a firm believer that if you ask better questions, you will get better answers in terms of sales, managing people and even when it comes to one's own mindset. This is a very useful @HarvardBiz piece by @HalGregersen.
1. Get into the helicopter and look at your business strategy for the next 3, 6 and 12 months. Align your #HR strategy accordingly.
2. #Communication is critical. Have you daily check-ins, normal one-to-one meetings and don't assume people know what you're thinking.
3. Information on the #furlough system in the UK is changing all the time. Explain that to your staff and that you're keeping up to date. (2/5)
4. This is a time when your brand values really have a chance to shine or will be challenged. If you've said that you offer #flexibleworking for example, this is the time when your policy is being put to the test. Some brands are showing they're true to their brand promise. (3/5)