Discover and read the best of Twitter Threads about #lm

Most recents (5)

1/Thread: Ενδιαφέρουσες λεπτομέρειες για τον προτεινόμενο #ΕΜΖ των Ελληνικων #ΜΕΚΟ απο την #LM @LockheedMartin. Το κόστος φθάνει τα 2.5 δις $ και στη λιστα περιλαμβάνονται:
-Αναβαθμιση 8 #Phalanx σε 1Β Baseline 2
-Εγκατασταση 4 #CIWS MK49 #RAM
-Ανακατασκευη πυροβολων Mk45 mod2
-Εγκατασταση συστματος αντιμετρων #Sylena κατα βληματων και #CANTO κατα τορπιλων
- Εγκατασταση ανακατασκευασμενων (μεταχειρισμενων δλδ) πυροβολων 20mm Narwhal 20A
-Εγκατασταση #TRS-4D radar
-Εγκατασταση συρομενου σοναρ #LFATS
-Εγκατασταση σοναρ μεταβλητου βαθους VDS #Captas 2
-Εγκατασταση συστηματος #Link16
-Εγκατασταση #CMS #COMBATSS-21
-Εγκατασταση ανθυποβρυχιακου συστηματος SQQ-89 ASW System
-Εγκατασταση IFF mod 5
-Εγκαταση συστηματος ΗΠ της #ELTA και οχι #SEWIP
Read 12 tweets
Grand Chamber hearing in C-562/21 PPU at @EUCourtPress commences. The case concerns extradition under the #EAW from NL to Poland in light of the Polish muzzle law. -> Is due process still guaranteed? This case could put an end to the two-step test derived from the #LM judgement.
This was a lively hearing at the @EUCourtPress this morning with the #Dutch, #Irish & #Polish Government intervening in a case with vast significance for the continuance of the system of judicial cooperation within the European Union. (1/n)
The question was whether the two-step test for extradition established in the LM judgement can hold in light of the changes to the judiciary in Poland, and specifically amid the fact that many judges in Poland are appointed by the KRS which is not in accordance with EU law. (2/n)
Read 9 tweets
1/Επισκόπηση Προγραμματος #φρεγατων #ΠΝ @NavyGR : Τέλος του μήνα έρχεται η #LoA της Αμερικανικής πλευρας όπου θα αποσαφηνίζονται όλες οι λεπτομέρειες αν θα αφορά #HF2 #MMSC της #LM ή #Gibbs & Cox σχεδίαση όπως και η ενδιαμεση #Ticonderoga καταδρομικα ή #LCS. Στις άλλες προτάσεις
2/ Γαλλια, Ισπανία και Ολλανδία έχουν καταθέσει προτασεις που περιλαμβάνουν #ενδιαμεση λυση και για μτχ πολεμικα πλοια. Πιο συγκεκριμενα οι #Ολλανδοι προτεινουν την κατασκευή 4-5 #Sigma 11515 (αναλογα της διαμορφωσης), 2 Κορβετων 10514 και 2 μτχ #φρεγατων Μ (1 αμεσα διαθεσιμη)
3/Οι Ισπανοι προτείνουν την κατασκευή 4 F110 με 32 κελια VLS όλα SM2 capable ενώ γινεται ειδική μνεια για κατασκευη και 2 #φρεγατων Alpha 3000 σε 30-34 μήνες. Υπάρχουν συζητήσεις για μεταβίβαση 2 x #Perry #φρεγατων εντουτοις η προταση αυτη εχει ζητήματα όπως o υπο αποσυρση #SM1
Read 10 tweets
I saw the movie #Apollo13 with #LunarModule Program Director #JoeGavin. Now it’s time to tell the forgotten story—which that film doesn’t show—of how he & his #Grumman #Team helped rescue the astronauts with a #LMLifeboat while the world watched:… #Apollo50
Five decades ago, during the aborted #Apollo13 mission of April 1970, #Grumman Aerospace Corporation’s #LunarModule saved 3 astronauts by becoming a lifeboat-tugboat. Throughout the crisis, #LM Program Director #JoeGavin manned his post @NASA’s #MissionControl Center in #Houston.
Gavin led a multi-hundred-person team in Houston & Bethpage, NY to help coordinate assessment & use of the #LM’s capabilities for emergency #LunarLifeboat role.

Gavin, virtually all of his colleagues + contemporaries & #Grumman itself have subsequently departed from the scene.
Read 35 tweets

Left Main Bifurcation: When & How to Approach?

from the recent @crtmeeting #CRT2019 #CRT2020 #LM #SBKCathLab

The #LM is oval shaped w/ mean RVD ~ 5mm and mean length ~ 10 mm. The atherosclerotic distribution extends beyond the main shaft to occupy the major side-branches (SB)

The most prevalent location of disease is the distal LM (70%) w/ extension to the LAD/LCx while the remaining 30% comprise the ostium and the mid-shaft.
Read 21 tweets

Related hashtags

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3.00/month or $30.00/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal Become our Patreon

Thank you for your support!