Dave Crypto | DCA 🫧 Profile picture
Jul 20, 2021 17 tweets 6 min read Read on X
I made a thread about @pStakeFinance to help understand the value and bring awareness of this game changing product. I will explain in short how to use it as well.

Powered by @PersistenceOne Image
What is pSTAKE?

pSTAKE allows holders of PoS tokens to securely stake their network tokens to earn staking rewards while receiving 1:1 pegged ERC-20 stkTOKEN that represent staked tokens which can then be used in Ethereum’s DeFi ecosystem. Image
Its all about unlocking liquidity for staked assets. You can stake your assets to earn staking rewards plus receive 1:1 pegged staked representative tokens which can be used in #DeFi to generate additional yield. So youre earning staking rewards and tokens at the same time. Image
FEATURES:

- Wrap:
pSTAKE wraps your native tokens into 1:1 pegged ERC-20 pTOKENs which allows you to use your PoS assets in the Ethereum ecosystem. Image
- Claim staking rewards part 1:
You can claim your staking rewards at any point in time. Staking rewards are claimed in the form of pTOKENs which can then be staked to compound staking rewards or be used to redeem an equivalent amount of the native PoS tokens.
- Claim staking rewards part 2:

Transferring stkTOKENs to a different wallet address triggers an automatic rewards claim! Image
- Stake part 1:
You can stake your deposited PoS assets by minting 1:1 pegged ERC-20 stk-tokens. Assets staked through pSTAKE are delegated to a set of safelisted validators of the underlying network.
- Stake part 2:
These assets are staked across multiple validators to minimize slashing risks and optimize for higher staking rewards. stk-tokens are fungible in nature and slashing risks are shared across all pSTAKE users. Image
- Liquidity and instant unbonding:
You can skip long unbonding periods by swapping your stk-tokens for other assets through liquidity pools on DEXes. Direct unbonding is one of the huge advantages of pSTAKE and uniq in the cryptosphere.
- Insurance fund part 1:
In the near future, assets delegated to pSTAKE’s safelisted validators will be safeguarded against slashing risks by an insurance pool which covers a portion or all of the slashed amount based on the severity of the slashing event.
- Insurance fund part 2:

pSTAKE cares about the safety of youre assets and created this solution. Image
- Generate additional yield:
stk-tokens can be used across various #DeFi protocols in the Ethereum ecosystem to generate additional yield. This can be in the form of trading fees earned by supplying liquidity to a DEX, or more complex use cases such as borrowing and lending. Image
HOW TO USE PSTAKE 👇

Now that you know what pSTAKE has to offer, you want to start using it. Here's a list of things that you require before starting:

- Keplr wallet and metamask

- $ATOM, Cosmos’s native token

- Some ETH for gas fees
Step 1. Connect youre Metamask wallet.

Step 2. Connect youre keplr wallet and deposit $ATOM

Step 3. Stake the tokens!

Step 4. Claim youre rewards!

Step5. Unstake/Unbond youre tokens.

Step 6. Unwrapping the tokens.
Thats it! You have now received youre $ATOM's back. If you need an more detailed explanation about how to use kindly follow this link below where you will be guided step by step with pictures 👇

medium.com/@notblurryface…
What are you waiting for? Let youre tokens work for you with pSTAKE start earning today! 👇
pstake.finance

Hope this thread was usefull and thanks for taking the time to read. Likes and retweets are very much appreciated 🙏 Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Dave Crypto | DCA 🫧

Dave Crypto | DCA 🫧 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @DaveCrypto91

Aug 1, 2022
1/ Essential project for the entire #Crypto space, built on #Cosmos.

Have you heard of @MayaProtocolEng? Native crosschain swaps? Yup, that’s them.

A friendly fork of @THORChain and worth checking out: boosted liquidity, fair allocation of their token, route optimization…🧵
2/ Differentiators in a nutshell:

Bonding in Maya works with LP units instead of only their native token: $CACAO.

$CACAO tokens will be non-inflationary and shared through a fair #airdrop.
3/ Route optimization allows breaking big transactions into smaller ones to make fees more efficient.

I'm not gonna explain all features because it is not worth it compared to their work with their Whitepaper. Easy to understand and very complete. 👇

linktr.ee/mayaprotocol
Read 6 tweets
Apr 25, 2022
1) I was talking about the @BoredPuzzles NFTs on @StargazeZone.

Bored Puzzles Genesis NFTs is not a PFP Collection, but let's dig into why I minted a ton of these.

If you are a #NFT collector, and you don't own these, I think you're not seeing the bigger picture here.

🧵 Image
2) I've researched it thoroughly. Let's start with the team: 9 team members are working to pull this project together, and deliver quality results. With credibility under their belts, I personally expect nothing short of achievement of their promised roadmap & utilities.
3) Their strenght lies in the utility: The piece itself represents ownership over the MMO Jigsaw Puzzle Game Engine that will never be offered again in the history of Bored Puzzles LLC. They also aim to airdrop dividends from how they monetize this engine.
Read 10 tweets
Apr 11, 2022
1) Follow up on the recent thread where I've written a run-through the #CosmosEcosystem. Let's dive a little bit deeper into the history of @cosmos and where it all started.

This thread also covers @osmosiszone & @EvmosOrg.

$ATOM $OSMO $EVMOS

🧵
2) Blockchain software architect Jae Kwon founded Tendermint in 2014 and created Tendermint Core, a blockchain engine that creates Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithms. Ethan Buchman went on to refine the Tendermint consensus algorithm that now powers #Cosmos.
3) The two Tendermint co-founders published the Cosmos white paper in 2016 under the name: A Network of Distributed Ledgers.
The ICO of the $ATOM token in 2017, was incredibly successful raising 16.8 Million USD.
Tendermint, one of the core contributors building…
Read 19 tweets
Apr 4, 2022
1) Why the #CosmosEcosystem? A run-through...🧵

$ATOM powers an ecosystem of blockchains designed to scale and interoperate with each other. The team aims to create an Internet of Blockchains, a network of blockchains able to communicate with each other in a decentralized way. Image
2) $JUNO is a Layer 1 platform built on top of Cosmos. It is a sovereign public blockchain in the Cosmos ecosystem, which provides an environment for deploying interoperable smart contracts. To make a long story short, It's heaven for building decentralized applications.
3) $OSMO Osmosis is a decentralized peer-to-peer blockchain that people can use to create liquidity and trade #IBC enabled tokens. The Osmosis blockchain is made up of free, public, and open-source software.
Read 25 tweets
Jan 21, 2022
1) You all know I'm a massive fan of @ComdexOfficial and what they're building, right?

Dive with me into this thread and let me explain some things about $CMDX and why I believe this is going to be one hell of a journey!

Support is much appreciated champs. Let's go! ⚛️
2) What is Comdex? Comdex is a decentralized synthetics protocol in the Cosmos Ecosystem. Comdex aims to provide users access to commodity assets, on-chain, which have inherent and tangible value. Users can gain exposure to a range of synthetic perpetual commodity contracts.
3) Cool and all, but what does this actually mean? Comdex allows it's users to create and exchange synthetics known as C-assets. C-assets are on-chain derivatives that represent real world assets. Such as gold and silver. Because of Comdex these will be tradable...
Read 15 tweets
Nov 23, 2021
1) I noticed that many people are still not aware of #IBC. I've written a thread about inter-blockchain communication. I will also dive into some of the projects which have already enabled IBC and their latest updates.

Let's go Cosmonauts! ⚛ Image
2) First, let's look at what IBC is. Networks are essential for us as individuals and for any system that wants to scale. The IBC is all about networks and connecting them. The #Cosmos vision is to build bridges between blockchains and allow these blockchains...
3) to communicate and trade freely. These bridges are a protocol called IBC. The Cosmos ecosystem provides the tools to overcome many limitations that blockchain networks struggle with, like scaling and mass adoption. This is the reason why Cosmos is the next big thing imo. Image
Read 17 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(