1. Certain files can only be accessed by certain people
2. It is clear previous government playing hot buttons with some data
3. I directed all accounts must be directed to Auditor General and Treasury
4. Arul Kanda remain CEO as 1MDB until 30 June
5. I've given instructions to Arul Kanda to brief ministry on affairs of 1MDB
6. I've been informed by MOF has been bailing out 1MDB payments since 2017
7. 1MDB has been deceiving Malaysians
8. 1MDB has been deceiving the people saying they can finance their debts
9. All this while, it was MOF that has been paying 1MDB debts
10. 1MDB has payment due next week, I've instructed Arul Kanda to explain if 1MDB is capable to make the payment
12. I'd like to confirm PM Mahathir's statement, the country's debt is over RM1 trillion
13. I want our fiscal position to remain healthy, but it depends on having a full, accurate view of actual financial position
15. This is a back-to-back guarantee, so gov has to pay 1MDB no matter what
16. It is true, some documents are not accessible to MOF officials, particularly on 1MDB
(LGE cuts him off)
A: Saya bukan Dato' Sri. Panggil saya Saudara cukup
Q: Adakah bajet baru akan diumumkan?
A: Saya belum tetapkan tarikh untuk membentang bajet baru, tapi kita sudah mula proses pembentangan bajet baru
18. What is important is to clean up the mess that was left behind by the previous gov
19. We need vigorous and robust system to put Malaysia on a higher level
20. Sovereign ratings is not an immediete concern right now
22. My focus is on 1MDB, because it has direct impact on our national accounts
23. Some of the information on 1MDB is not fully disclosed
A: Can I answer that at a later date?
Q: Why can't professionals access these restricted accounts?
A: Because they were barred, they were acting on instructions.