The so terribly sad, horrible answer is yes. Until now, I have refused to call him President Biden. I will NEVER call him 46. I hold onto that. But, I'm wrong about it. Biden is the 46th POTUS in spite of my denial.
2) Who remembers the phenomenal mini-series, or the book it was based upon, Shogun? There's an incredible scene between Toranaga and Blackthorne, where Toranaga states that there is no justification for rebellion. Unless it wins, Blackthorne qualifies.
3) Toranaga acquiesces. Yes. That would be the one exception. The theory I'm about to offer has only two facts. Here they are:
1) January 20 Trump turns over the keys to the White House.
2) In a recent video about Afghanistan Trump uses the phrase: "If I were the President."
You'll find it interesting that Phil had always guided me away from a vision of joining him in this business. I do mean always. Phil's stated dream was for me to become a preacher. He meant it, too. And in the end, he made 100% sure that I wouldn't.
2) So on that day in 1981, when Tim celebrated my sales skills and opened his arms to me, I was amazed. I'll never forget sitting there with him in their conference room what the purchase order was being composed. Let's talk about drinking for a minute.
3) Tim offered me coffee. I had never had so much as a single sip of coffee yet. Not Coca-Cola, nor Pepsi, nor even Mountain Dew. Caffeine was forbidden in our religion. And of course I had never tasted beer or wine, let alone any of the hard stuff. Obviously all forbidden.
The math just hit me. In the summers of 1980 & 1981, I only worked 6 weeks each, total of 12 weeks. This sums up to 11 weeks of no sale, and 1 week of 2 sales. And what sales they were!
2) Have you ever noticed how awesome the towing trucks are that tow out of service trucks? They're amazing machines, truly glorious. Just look at this incredible powerhouse!
3) I wish I remembered the name of the man who bought our first quarter page ad, and the name of his firm. It was a truck towing company, and it was based out of Northern Indiana. His purchase was an act of kindness, of respect as well, and a great decision.
Self-chilled. It’s a thing. There should be no tie whatsoever between my political activism and my family’s income. I’ve been self-employed since 1987. We’re going to talk about that today. Politics and money.
2) Self-chilled? That's when we become our own censor, on behalf of the censors, without them having to do a single thing. That's when we back away from a fight, due to the risks of that fight hitting home. Literally, hitting home.
3) Here's the triggering event. I'll share it, and then slow down into the real story, dating back to 2016. This past week I lost two clients, key clients, due to #ReleaseLES. I don't blame them, and I'll explain. They're just making the best cost/benefit assessment they can.
2) Joe and I spoke yesterday, and we were able to laugh about it. Twitter is actually, for all its might, a very heavy burden. I asked him, "What are you going to do with all your time, now?" He cracked up. But we almost wept for America and for the loss of 1A.
3) Twitter is a smaller place today with Joe's account gone. America is a smaller place today with yet another voice suppressed. Whenever this topic comes up, I always point to the direct and simple answer. Social media is today's commons, and we know how to manage a commons.
2) We started working on Don Tom's - Tom Speciale's - Key Findings yesterday, and will pick up again today, below. We have a tactical mission to discus first. I've decided to call for a new Minute Men mission, simply called #1AMinuteMen.
3) #1AMinuteMen hold tremendous strategic significance, but we're going to begin with a single tactical focus. It is the tactical focus that defines us, and that mission is the heart of simplicity. We will counter any and all 1A suppression and thereby protect domestic freedom.
2) My Don Tommaso - Tom Speciale - provides us the clarity that this is the most dangerous component of the FBI's current mission to upturn our Constitutional freedoms, targeting on 1A & 2A especially. We'll turn to his key findings in a moment.
3) But just how? How does withholding LES transform the FBI from our own greatest Law Enforcement institution into most terrible enemy our freedoms will ever face? I'll quote Don Tom below, but first I'll try to explain it myself in layman's terms again.
2) When you read about who Don Tom is, in this Critical Report (I love the double meaning of that term, more on that shortly!), you'll be amazed. I don't formally know this, but I suspect he inspired some of the characters on the TV show 24.
3) But why Don Tommaso? Well first, we're both Italian. And since I'm The Consigliori, Tom has to be a Don. A Don? It's kind of like a king, a patriarch, the boss, and everyone knows who Don Vito Corleone was.
Let me start out by sharing something about my daily work. As a coach, I never have full information. Every situation holds more information than I can access, yet still I have to make recommendations. And I have to stand behind them.
2) What does it mean to "stand behind" my recommendations? It means I have to be ready to be fired over them. Laughingly, I have claimed to be the most fired person you'll ever meet. Thing is, I almost never get fired anymore. Alas.
3) Truth is, those few clients who opt out tend, I sadly say, to ghost out. They don't actually fire me. They simply stop accepting my advice and slowly fade into silence. This makes me crazy. But it is a thing. Clients, instead of firing me, ghost away. Alas.
Friendships evolve. As they grow, new depths are attained. I speak very specifically of @HelpStopHate 's David Sumrall. David is my friend. Our friendship has grown and deepened over some several years now.
2) The image you see above is from Claude Shannon's 1948 paper on the mathematical theory of communication. Go figure! I was reading Shannon's book again this morning, and work that David and I are doing came into mind.
3) Many years ago, I developed a method of study. I just call it "How to be a truly excellent student." Or, Excellent Studies. What hit me this morning is that it's all about communication. We have to turn to another source, Warren Weaver. He gives us the following definition.
I’m not sure. I don’t remember exactly. Was it 33,000, 32,000, or just north of 31,000 followers I once had here at Twitter? Right now, I’m at 18,145…ish… Why ish? Twitter plays censorship games.
2) Out of you 18,000 followers, the numbers indicate that there are some 1,800 prospects for my services as a coach. Of those, 180 are serious prospects, and 18 are clients. That is, clients in the waiting. Please understand, I don't have the ability to accept 18 new clients.
3) Why should you care? I publish patriotic analysis. I serve our nation thereby. I do not ask for and would never accept financial contributions for my work. Rather, I am a PROUD Self-Funder! I am NOT a PAYtriot. We have to talk about that.
The always amazing and informative @JackPosobiec posted this image for us. It couldn't be more important. Let's discuss it thoughtfully.
2) We'll start with a quick bit of background. For the full story, we'd have to go back to Nixon, Kissinger, and Carter. But for our purposes, the story can commence with Bush 41, and include Clinton and Bush 43. The key is the WTO.
3) Tiananmen Square was a moment. Bush 41 could have led the world to condemn it, and scorn China's evil CCP. Instead, he granted them the right to oppress their people. He rejected Democracy's principles of freedom when it came to China. The shame echoes on to this day.
So there I was, yesterday, having a wonderful conversation with a brilliant soul. Our topic was grief and grieving, as a pet is aging and will soon pass away. My question was: do you feel you've ever experienced true grief?
2) I could NOT have been more shocked than to hear the response. It came it two parts.
1) I have philosophy, it helps. It gives me comfort.
2) There is no such thing as ownership. I never owned my pet, as one never actually owns anything.
3) I so profoundly wish I were a wiser man. The philosophical error here was, for my great friend, far less important than his emotional distress. A wiser man than me would have known that and left the philosophy behind. The heart rules. Not the brain or mind.
Few things have quite so crystal clear a beginning. This does. The study of Natural Law for any American patriot begins in the very first paragraph of our Declaration of Independence.
2) Here is the key phrase: "the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them." We'll discuss "the separate and equal station" first. Then, Natural Law will be our true target.
3) As always, honor to my teacher is my delightful task. @shestokas is my greatest teacher of American history, of our founding, of the legal basis of our nation's destiny. You must buy his book:
What are your purse strings? Your purse is your coin, hanging from your belt by strings. Having such a purse, you're rich. Therefore, you wear a woolen wig. Wigs made out of wool are a thing.
2) When we hoodwink you, we pull down your wig and cut your purse strings at the same time. We pull the wool down over your eyes. We trick you. We steal from you. We make you blind for the moment at take your coin from you. It's fun and profitable. Thieving is fun.
3) The word "heist" is a slight mispronunciation of the word "hoist." It means to lift. We hoist up the sails. We lift them up. We take the wealth of a bank or a train car with cash in it. We hoist it. It is a heist. Very similar to cutting your purse strings, yes?
UPDATE: I've taken a screenshot of Lin Wood's response to the story that broke yesterday and you can see that below. I will also provide the quote in full in coming tweets right now. He made these comments at his Telegram channel, here: t.me/linwoodspeakst…
2) We won't follow either story in their details. What we need to do is find the unifying theme within them both. Here, however, is the second story, about Lin Wood and Sydney Powel. I sure hate seeing this.
Charlottesville’s Missing Monuments: China’s Joy, Local Vacancies
Ultimate excellence lies
Not in winning
But in defeating the enemy
Without ever fighting.
Sun-tzu. The Art of War - John Minford
2) What's going on here in Charlottesville with the removal of our monuments is non-violent warfare at its best. Be clear, China - along with its minions here in the United States - is savoring this moment with pure delight and the prideful joy of a job well done.
3) We'll dive into the dynamics in a moment, but first please consider how completely critical each of the two books above really is, and their position of importance on our reading list. They are #2 & #15.
I am the son of a sculptor. The statue you see of my grandfather, he gave me his name, was created by my mother. In a lifetime of extraordinary art, my mother's greatest work is the one you see here.
2) Those are the only images I'll include in today's analysis. I won't tell the story of our missing monuments here in Charlottesville, either. At least not their actual history from installation to removal, their brief 100 years.
3) I will, right now, share my own story with our missing monuments. When we moved to Charlottesville, I knew nothing of these glorious works of art. We moved here for other reasons. My relationship to them only began upon the threat of their removal.
Who remembers Publius of the Federalist Papers? For us today Publius has always been James Maddison, John Jay, and Alexander Hamilton. Who remembers that Top Paine's anonymous name was "An Englishman?"
2) Why is this important, right now? Anonymity, the right to speak anonymously, is one of the almost forgotten cornerstones of America's most important freedom, the right to free speech. When in danger of repercussion, Americans may speak anonymously.
3) Consider that in reality, Clark Kent is an anonymous identity for Superman, who would never be accepted in his everyday face and required an anonymous cover. So also with Spiderman and Peter Parker. The list goes on. Anonymity is a thing, friends.
2) If you go to his website (or just click here) you'll see a movie his new movie called "Righting History: The Journalistic Battle of January 6th" It is a very painful, very difficult film to watch. Only 37 minutes, you should force yourself to do so.
3) As many of you know, I don't watch very many videos. David knows this too, so he reached out to me yesterday and requested that I watch his. Grudgingly, I told him I would. He's not the kind of friend I can refuse over such a request. It is HIS film. So I had to watch.