Some of my favourite quotes: 1. “When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world." - Timon, from The Lion King 2. "When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming." — Dory, from Finding Nemo
3. “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” - Rafiki, from the Lion King
#Bitcoin has been on a dream run growing by over 280% over a year! Given its decentralized nature, Cryptocurrency has been touted as a regulator's worst nightmare and also as the future for digital economies
Everybody has heard of #bitcoin and cryptocurrencies by now.
Yet, most people don’t know enough about them and there are very few experts
@balajis, Ex-CTO of Coinbase, though has a deep understanding of this space. Here are a few points on the potential of crypto from his recent post: balajis.com/why-india-shou…
1. Cryptocurrency has become a Trillion-dollar industry in just 10 years.
2. More than $5B in venture capital has been invested in cryptocurrency startups by the world's top tech investors
3. India could launch a digital rupee – and back it with digital gold.
Building a #startup is tough. Picking a right co-founder isn't easy either. 7 tips that might work:
1. Find a co-founder within your inner network. The best co-founder relationship is based on deep trust, and that's based on the history of the relationship
2. Before choosing a #business partner, have frank, direct, and difficult conversations with them. Discuss who will own how much, each other's roles and responsibilities, and who gets to have the final say on what, among others
3. You and your potential business partner should have a common vision, work ethics, and goals setting
4. Discuss each other's strengths and shortcomings
5. Pick someone from a different background and with different strengths to complement you