* Getting something working is the hardest part — once you're making ~$5k/month everything is so much easier
* Multiple income streams are stupid until you're making at least $100k/year from one stream
* Copywriting is the best baseline skill to start with, but traffic is really where it's at
* At first, you will HAVE to put in crazy hours — no way around it, building something from the ground up takes A LOT of effort
* You can make SO much more money than you think — recognize your current limiting beliefs and fucking destroy them
* Your habits will make or break you — if you can't do 1-2 high ROI activities every single day, you'll never "make it"
* Community is key — being surrounded by guys with similar mindsets/work ethics will not only help you make more money, but also improve your life