1. Ignore student health concerns.
2. Imply movement for diploma privilege is just a small group of lazy whiny students.
3. Commingle legitimate anger about being ignored with improper attacks to chill speech about the Bar Exam
5. Establish draconian search rules for an in person exam.
6. Establish draconian movement rules for an online exam.
8. Create needless torture because your online exam software doesn't seem very secure and gets DDOS attacked.
10. Demonstrate the worst pandemic planning ever. And that's saying something given that's a race to the bottom.
But, for some reason that's not nearly as bad as @NCBEX taking a few insults though, right?
I'm waiting to see those, by the way.
These are just some of the costs. The biggest costs are to bar applicants mental and physical health.
So, who attacked who?
Maybe that's what professionalism is all about?
That's a terrible lesson for Bar Applicants. One they'll never forget. So long as they live.