Michal Profile picture
Sep 8, 2022 76 tweets 27 min read Twitter logo Read on Twitter
Please retweet and share if you support my and others' vaccine injury recoveries. Image
My fiancé and I were supposed to get married in July 2022. Given the first 2 vaccine mandates, we figured that we had no choice but to keep on taking the boosters in order to be able to travel for our honeymoon / have liberties to go to stores etc.
We decided to take the 3rd @moderna_tx booster anticipating that perhaps it would also be mandated by the #Canadian #government.
On Feb 18, 2022 ~10am we got the 3rd @moderna_tx booster (all prior were also #moderna). The next morning, my fiancé began to have palpitations, chest pains and shortness of breath, so I brought her to emergency. Due to #COVID rules I couldn’t stay at the hospital so I went home.
While she was getting checked, I laid for most of the day in bed, was feeling a little off but shook it off, thinking maybe I just didn’t sleep well the night before.

They did an #ECG on her and saw that she had #tachycardia, so they gave her some pills.
They then performed an ultrasound, and told her they’d give her pills for mild #heartinflamation. She was released from the hospital in the afternoon, I picked her up.
At around 7pm we began to cook dinner, and I started feeling pretty severe #chestpain. I took my blood pressure monitor and got a reading of 156/95 (it went even higher after). It was much higher than normal. At that moment things began to get dizzy. ImageImage
I laid on the couch and told my fiancé to call an ambulance. While they were on their way, I was able to get up, clear out some space in the hallway for the stretcher and put the dogs away.
The paramedics arrived downstairs (we live in an apartment downtown #Montreal), my fiancé told the paramedics “We took the @moderna_tx booster yesterday”.
The paramedics arrived upstairs, did an #ECG on me, and immediately said to me “Sir don’t panic, you just had a mild #heartattack”. They gave me some pills and lifted me onto the stretcher. I think the ride to the hospital was no longer than 3 minutes.
Things started to get blurry from that moment on. The doors opened and there was a team of a dozen medical staff waiting for me. They rushed me into the #emergency. After that I recall 2 things: seeing my fiancé come by to see me, and then being in a different room with IV’s.
I don’t recall them changing my clothes. They isolated me as they waited for the #COVID test results to come out. During that time I was apparently texting and sending selfies to my family. I don’t recall doing any of that. Though medical reports say that I was conscious. Image
I will be contacting the archives departments to highlight these false reports to request modifications. I wasn't conscious and aware of the things I was saying. A lot reported was nonsense. The next thing I remember was a series of dreams (mixed with what I believe was heaven).
I also recall opening my eyes and feeling half my face begin to slowly droop (temporary paralysis). Doctors were yelling at me “Sir can you feel your arm?” etc. I thought it was a dream, but weeks later when I woke up, neurologists told me that it really happened.
The next day my condition began to deteriorate. I was in a coma and my heart EF dropped to 45%, then to 25% and it kept dropping down to 10-15%, they had no choice but to place me on an #ECMO.
It's basically a machine which circulates blood around my body, oxygenates it and breathes for me. It's the most aggressive form of #lifesupport. The machine kept me alive, though it’s not designed as a permanent life support.
The hospital decided to transfer me to a bigger hospital nearby as they had a stronger cardiac team. Doctors believed I may need a #hearttransplant. Things were looking bad. They installed an #impella in my heart.
At some point the ECMO had a malfunction and I began to bleed from one of the openings (they cut open your pelvic area on both sides and attach thick tubes to some arteries to divert blood flow in and out of the body to the ECMO machine to oxygenate it (zoom on the picture). Image
I began to lose blood pretty quickly, I believe 2 units of blood was lost, and the medical team I quote from a nurse was “running around like chickens without heads” giving me #transfusions as my blood pressure dropped drastically.
Unfortunately at that moment my mother was there and she witnessed towels of blood around me, while the staff waited for transport to come get me to bring me for surgery to repair the installation. My mother wanted to leave and a nurse held her back and said “no you stay”.
We believe the nurse was pretty sure I was going to die at that moment and wanted my mother to be there. Transport was taking too long to arrive, so the doctors and nurses decided to push me into surgery themselves, there wasn’t any more time left to wait.
During that surgery I lost more units of blood, and that’s when I believe I had died. I had purchased all my medical archives months later, just to find out whether I had a clinical death reported anywhere. And in fact, after that surgery I was being resuscitated.
Just for the record, I wasn’t a very religious person (more spiritual if anything), I never imagined what the afterlife would be and most importantly: when I was being rushed to the hospital I was starting to be out of it, I had zero clue that I’d die at some point.
You’d never think that these were potentially your last conscious minutes on earth.

The first thing that I saw was a void dark space with a letter in-front of me, written by me. I couldn’t read what it said, so it was narrated to me by my own voice.
It started with “Dear friends and family, today I have passed away…”. That’s when I acknowledged that I was dead. It wasn’t scary nor sad, just a little surprising. My conscious was excited to see what was next.
The letter faded away and the next moment I was in this dark void space. Something scratched my arm to get my attention. I looked to my right and there was this little half human creature. It didn’t speak, it just pointed up to a direction to tell me where to go.
I looked up and there were these shadows within lights looking at me. I had to pick a few I trusted in order to pass to the #afterlife. As soon as I picked them, I began to move towards the light until it all became bright white.
I knew I was heading to the after life and was kinda excited. At no point did I see my life flash behind me. I had said my goodbyes to everyone via the narration of the letter. Once I made it past the light I was in this infinitely energy rich space.
I was no longer in a physical-like form. It felt like a breath of fresh air to arrive there. The space was bright, blurry and empty space with no one near me. It felt like a new world with a blue sky, metallic coloured structures which spanned-to infinity.
I felt like there was infinity information which I could discover, I was fascinated. The colours were clear though everything was grainy compared to the real world. I looked around for a few seconds until then I was pulled out. I never saw it again.
Some days later my heart began to beat on its own again, so they removed the impella. Days later I began to slowly breath on my own again, so they removed the #ECMO and decided reduce the drugs to see if I’d wake up.
Neurologists had assessed my brain and told my mother that there was little to no brain activity (they had done readings with electrodes on my head, I eventually lost hair in those areas). Image
My mom argued with them and said “no I was with him and as I said his name he squeeze my finger” — and a nurse backed up my mom and said “yes I saw it”. It began an argument between medical staff.
Some days later I began to show signs of waking up and trying to communicate with anagrams, though I wasn’t fully conscious yet. Then I just recall waking up and knowing I had survived. They extubated me, and the first things I told my mother was “I died and saw the afterlife”. Image
I wasn’t able to walk for months, had hand trembles and double vision for weeks after I woke up. My kidneys had also failed so I was on dialysis for weeks, hoping my kidneys would eventually begin to work again (luckily they did, the days were painful leading to a dialysis).
My lungs had collapsed so I would be short on breath for any movement which would require energy. The stitches in my pelvic area at some point began to open again, so they had to restitch it. Image
During that procedure I had an allergic reaction to lidocaine (see the dots on my arm). I couldn't breathe well. An open wound remained and I needed nurses to clean and pack my open wound for months, even after I left the hospital. Nurses would visit me daily at home to treat me. ImageImage
The hospitalization was 2 months, followed by a rehabilitation centre. I left after just 5 days later because there was a COVID outbreak and I didn’t want to take a chance to get infected. I continued physio as an outpatient for a month until their mandate was completed. Image
They recommended I continue #physio with a #kinesiologist privately (no longer under medicare support). I went from using a cane while walking, then light jogging and eventually running and high intensity workouts. It was an incredibly difficult recovery process.
It’s been over 6 months since my hospitalization and my heart is considered “normal”, though I have some mild scarring and the cardiologists told me that they don’t know the long-term effects of such scarring. After such an intensive treatment, it's a miracle that I'm recovering.
I’m participating in a 10-year cardiovascular research program, where with my blood they’re able to regrow my heart tissue for testing. Hopefully it leads to new breakthroughs in #cardiovascular health/treatments.
A few doctors in the hospital admitted that the cause was the 3rd @moderna_tx vaccine, while others refused to even talk about it (they’d change subjects or evade the question).
Though the hospital did give me a letter stating that I was no longer allowed to take any more @moderna_tx vaccines.

They also said that they couldn’t find any reason for all that’s happened to me. They’re currently searching for mitochondrial disease.

I was kind of a celebrity case in the hospital as medical teams were puzzled as to why any of this happened to me. Since they couldn’t find any other reason why, they came to see me and said that they have no choice but to report my case to the government and submitted...
a trace on the dose/vial that was given to me (don’t forget the fact that it all started with my fiancé being hospitalized first).

Government officials called me and said that they were waiting for all my medical records to begin an investigation.
The lady whom I spoke with said “I’ve heard of #myocarditis cases after the #vaccine, but NOTHING as severe as your case. If this is because of the vaccine, we really need to find out why”.
I haven’t heard from them since. They also offered to formalize (put a government stamp on) the vaccine exemption for me, though said that the hospital should contact them for such request. I’m still waiting for doctors to reply to me for that.
I’m currently trying to get my cardiologist or internal medicine doctor / director to try to fill up / sign the vaccine compensation form so that I could apply. It requires a doctor to represent your case.
One doctor asked the cardiologist to fill the form, while the cardiologist asked him to fill the form. It’s quite annoying and difficult to get a doctor (of the many who treated me) to represent my case.
Some extra points:

• I experienced weird seizures though they’re not sure if they were even seizures.

• I threw up a lot in my first day hospitalized.

• I was delusional and was yelling at my family, they had to restrain me to the bed. I don’t recall any of that.
• I had giant cell #myocarditis.

• In my dreams I felt in pain in the chest and kept asking doctors “please remove the metal rod from me” — I assume that I felt the installation of the #impella even through my dreams.
• I have neuropathy, and can’t feel many parts of my legs ie thighs. You can poke me, put ice… don’t feel a thing.

• Genetic testing came back negative for any immune diseases.

• I have no memory loss.
- I have tonsil stones in my throat, likely from the intubation. ImageImage
• I likely should’ve had died, and I hope that my case allows officials to uncover new dangers with the #mRNA #DCOVID #vaccines.
My last concern is now the life expectancy after being on such a shocking treatment #ECMO, heart failure and scarring.

Otherwise I feel better, I’ve revamped my nutrition and am exercising 3x per week. I’m no longer afraid of death, but rather saddened by the idea of it.
Mainly because it would be the last time you’d see loved ones in the shape you see them today.

I was supposed to get married in July but we postponed it to the end of September 2022… coming in just a few weeks!❤️
Thank you for reading my story. Please retweet and share in social media if you support #vaccineinjuries victims.

My main thread is linked below:

P.S. @Apple watches work. When I began to feel chest pains, my #AppleWatch had made this reading (though a little high, it knew that something was very off)!

2048 beats per minute! That's definitely an arrhythmia! Image
I share this story for my friends and family who endured trauma throughout those few months. No one should ever have to witness and feel such pain/stress ♥️
Wild continuation to the story:

I just rushed my fiancé to the hospital for possible atrial fibrillation according to my @AliveCor KardiaMobile 6L ECG device. She’s been feeling ill today with high heart rates and high blood pressure.

Took the same 3rd @moderna_tx vial in Feb. Image
I picked her up at around 5pm this morning, here’s their assessment:

• They dismiss the potential atrial fibrillation reported by the 6-lead ECG device. She argued “how else can I prove such symptoms? You’ve already made me wear a holter for 24 hours back in June/July?”
• They proposed she now asks her family doctor to get her to wear one for more than 24 hours. Though such severe tachycardia happens here and there. Some days it’s okay, others it’s more severe. The issue with the medical system here: unless you’re dying, they don’t care.
• They didn’t give her any medication to control her abnormal rhythms / pressure. All the doctor said it’s a little odd.

• He kept telling her that it’s normal after the vaccine, until she explained what happened to me above…he quickly shut up with his “normal” theories.
We’re really fed up with what’s going on tbh. Ever since the vaccine she took with me, she’s had odd heart irregularities. But they’ll keep calling it a coincidence until she ends up in the hospital like I did.
I’m debating to buy a continuous ECG. At this point I’m starting to debate if it’s more useful for me or my fiancé…

Has anyone tried this product? My hospital won’t acknowledge any data not stemming from their devices tho.

List of biopsies performed on me:

• 2 or 3 heart biopsies
• 1 kidney biopsy


• 1 muscle biopsy in search for mitochondrial disease
The lot numbers for the 3 @moderna_tx vaccines I was given. Image
We made it to the wedding and got married 🥰🙏🏼 After all that’s happened it was an incredibly emotional day for everyone.

We even had a choreographed first dance as part of my recovery to get my legs working better ❤️

Thank you all for the wishes and kindness.

#vaccineinjuries Image
I ordered a Wellue 12-lead holter continuous monitor. Image
Here's my report after 24 hours. Recommend this device. ImageImageImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Michal

Michal Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!


Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

  2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @vaxxmyocarditis

Oct 7, 2022
Dr. David Hornstein, one of the many doctors who cared for me while I was in the intensive care unit is raising funds to hire a Clinical Coordinator for his Critical Illness Recovery Centre initiative.

They saved my life ♥️ Donations are welcome 🙏

His program helps survivors of critical illness and their families cope with the very unique set difficult and very little addressed challenges that come after critical illness. Listen to the 8m25s interview here:

Read 4 tweets
Jun 5, 2022
Feb 28,2022: It’s been 10 days since I took the 3rd #moderna #COVID19 #vaccine and 9 days hospitalized for:

• Cardiac arrest (kept alive w/ #ECMO)
• Respiratory/kidney failure
• Paralysis
• Seizures
• Nerve damage
• No brain activity
• Flatlined / resuscitated

#Montreal Image
Retweet to spread. I’m available for AMA’s.
Read 18 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!


0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy


3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us on Twitter!